Free Dating sex Hotel Rooms

Followers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog


Vikram fucking neighbourhood hottie

Posted: 25 Jun 2011 07:52 AM PDT


Hi friends. this is Vikram Agarwal. I was now settled in Bangalore. I am not writing this expecting coments. Just to share my experience. This was happened in 2008. I was doing my mtech. I was 22 when this happened. I haven't scored a good percentage in my graduation so decieded to go for mtech. we used to reside in a Rented house.
In a compound there will be two houses where we were in one of those houses. my neighbours was residing wit us for 6 years and we became a family friends. In that family of 4..uncle,aunt n their two daughters elder one(nithu) got married(divorced) n younger(nisha) is my classmate names changed. Actually I don't have any feelings on them.
We both families have separate bathrooms but they were not attached. two bathrooms were behind our houses(old model). Coming to the story once I masturbated watching a video in my mobile n I kept it on the wall to dress up n I came out with out picking it from there. after some time I remember n went back to pick it up but it was closed n some one inside it.
we used to use their bathroom wen some one alredy inside ours n they too do the same wen needed. I was waiting in tension for few mins.after couple of mins nithu came out from bathroom n went straight to her house.. I went to bathroom but my mobile was missing. in tension I came out n found nithu standing at their door n watching me.she asked me..what happened..??
i kept quite..she show my mobile to me n asked what is this..?? I got angry and asked her why did u took my mobile..n asked to give me back. She replied I found it in bathroom n I ll give it to ur mom. My eyes became wet n begged her to give it back..she went inside with out answering. atlast I asked her to give back my sim atleast n got that.
after 2 days she called me and asked me to come to home as I was outside..i returned to my home.we used to go out usually some times n in the same way she asked me take her outside. I took her to movie n she asked me why r u fearing? I said her that I am not even getting sleep so pls give my mobile back. she said that her sister is loving me but she is feeling tense to propose me.
I got shocked with tht.i said I m not really having any feelings for her.she asked me to come to terrace after 10pm to discuss about that on that day. I said ok n went to terrace wit books. She came little late n was still tesnsed about wats gng to happen. She came alone with out her sister.
After some time talking about those matter she asked me to perform what I did watching it in bathroom that day.i was shocked hearing that.. after some time she said that she was asking for the last time..i took my penny out but it was not getting hard at all in fear.she asked me to pump it but I am not getting erection.i asked her to give my mobile so that I ll try to do it by watching them atleast..
but she refused n made me pump my penny though its has no erection.i am dying wit shy..after sometime she asked me to fantasize about some one to make it erect.for the first time I fantasized about her sister n masturbated…in a short time I was out. She said me that she has not satisfied n she asked me to try same every day until she feel ok to return my mobile.
next day I was waiting on the terrace for her but her sister came n we had a long chat about casual things n she proposed me.i said her I need some time n revealed her about all wat happened. She was disgusted with that news n said me that she ll bring back my mobile to me next day. But next day we haven't met as their family went some where n after 2 days only nithu returned back.
She called me to her house n said me tat they went for some function n she came back as she got some work. I pleased her to give back my mobile..she kept silence n after some time she asked me to have her n satisfy her.i was shocked n said noo.she said if I fuck her once she ll give back my mobile.i convinced my self n said ok.
After some time she came to me started to kiss my lips n I too proceeded.slowly I moved to her boobs n pressed them for a while..i tried to open her top but asked me to wait n went to her bed room n called me in.i opened her top..she was in a red color bra n looking good. That's was the first time I saw boobs n enjoyed a lot..I kissed her lips n licked her boobs for much time.
slowly she started caressing my penny n started pumping it n in a few secs my sperm released. we cant go to bath room as it is not inside.she cleaned my dick continued doing the same..with in a short time I was erect again n she asked me to finger her pussy..it was all wet there n I did it for few mins with out seeing that as she covered it with blanket.
then I realized that its time for me n started my duty with free mind. My penny became very hard n said me not to release inside..after listening to that, started climbing her..for the first time a saw a pussy in real n I was very much exited with that n kept my penny at her pussy n rubbed it.. she was moaning n forcing me to push it in..with out late I entered for the first time n enjoyed that act.
my penny may be round 5-6 inched n I pushed it all inside her. I started giving strokes n observed she is enjoying it.she too started to give strokes n In a short time she pulled me hard towards her n made her muscles tight..i dono wats is happening and asked her is it okey?? She said ya I am ok..u continue...i had a fuck for around 6-7 mins n I realized that I am going to cum.
i haven't said her that I wantedly released inside her..she observed sweat n asked me whether I have released? I said ya I did..i m sorry that I was unable to control..She shouted at me as she may get pregnancy n dressed n ran into bathroom to wash it.i searched for mobile n I found it..i came off with my mobile.i searched for the videos but they were already deleted.
i messaged her sister that I got back my mobile n say ok for her love.nithu asked me to promise her that I should not reveal this to anyone so I kept quite..after that we had fuck for 2- 3 times n enjoyed a lot.now our families said ok for our love n recently we had an engagement.
Now we r in Bangalore busy with our jobs n happy week-ends waiting for our marriage. me n neethu decided not to repeat the act as I cant keep cheating nisha..she too said ok for that. Friends… Wish me a happy married life..as my marriage is on 24th june 2011. Bye bye.

Sex Advice: Gay boys testicles started paining after sex

Posted: 25 Jun 2011 07:51 AM PDT


Question. I am 19-years-old and gay, but my family is unaware of it. Three months ago, I had sex with my 16-year-old male cousin, who lives with us as his parents are abroad. He is also gay and he likes tasting my semen. Is this safe? We had sex by penetration after which my testicles started to pain. Is it normal? Please advise.
Answer. Swallowing semen is not harmful. Anal sex can cause a severe infection without protection of a condom. If you experience pain often, see a doctor.

Bengali housewife showing juicy cleavage in tight bra pics

Posted: 25 Jun 2011 07:51 AM PDT


Hot pics of naughty Bengali housewife posing in different tight bras showing juicy cleavage and her tits almost spilling out.

Chennai guy fondling girlfriends tits and fingering hairy choot pics

Posted: 25 Jun 2011 07:51 AM PDT


Hot pics of a Chennai guy fondling his girlfriends juicy tits and fingering her hairy choot during sex foreplay.

South Indian Lesbian couple kissing and caressing in bed video

Posted: 25 Jun 2011 07:50 AM PDT


Plump South Indian Lesbian couple rubbing each others body and kissing during sex foreplay
South Indian lesbian couple kissing and caressing bed during sex foreplay in this amateur sex video. No Nudity.
File size: WMV - 865 KB, 3gp - 220 KB ; Playing time: 19 secs
Click on the links below to download South Indian Lesbian couple kissing and caressing in bed video:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Pakistani bank employee girl showing juicy tits to colleague MMS

Posted: 25 Jun 2011 07:50 AM PDT


Pakistani bank girl opening top to reveal awesome cleavage and boobs almost popping out
Naughty Pakistani bank employee girl teasing her colleague by exposing her mouth watering tits in this hot MMS. Also, please comment generously if you want to see lot more than the cleavage of the Pakistani office babe.
File size: WMV - 965 KB, 3gp - 255 KB ; Playing time: 22 secs
Click on the links below to download Pakistani bank employee girl showing juicy tits to colleague MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Sexy girl from Kandivali Mumbai stripping naked showing tits and gaand MMS

Posted: 25 Jun 2011 07:50 AM PDT


Naughty Mumbai girl from Kandivali posing in white braHot Bombay girl stripping off bra to reveal her mouth watering tits
Sexy girl from Kandivali, Mumbai stripping off her bra and panty to reveal her lovely tits and tight ass cheeks getting ready to get fucked in this awesome MMS. And if you want to see a fucking video of this girl, please comment generously!
File size: WMV - 4.75 MB, 3gp - 1.35 MB ; Playing time: 2:04 mins
Click on the links below to download Sexy girl from Kandivali Mumbai stripping naked showing tits and gaand MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

No comments:

Post a Comment