Free Dating sex Hotel Rooms

Followers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog


Joke: Know Because Of TV - II

Posted: 09 Aug 2011 09:07 AM PDT


The chief of police is always black.

When paying for a taxi, never look at your wallet as you take out a note - just grab one at random and hand it over. It will always be the exact fare.

If you lose a hand, it will cause the stump of your arm to grow by 15cm.

Kitchens don't have light switches. When entering a kitchen at night, you should open the fridge door and use that light instead.

During all police investigations, it will be necessary to visit a strip club at least once.

Mothers routinely cook eggs, bacon and waffles for their family every morning, even though the husband and children never have time to eat them.

Cars and trucks that crash will almost always burst into flames.

Wearing a singlet or stripping to the waist can make a man invulnerable to bullets.

A single match will be sufficient to light up a room the size of a football stadium.

If a killer is lurking in your house, it's easy to find him. Just relax and run a bath - even if it's the middle of the afternoon.

Medieval peasants had perfect teeth.

Although in the 20th century it is possible to fire weapons at an object out of visual range, people of the 23rd century will have lost this technology.

Abhinav sex with divorcee Rashmi

Posted: 09 Aug 2011 09:07 AM PDT


I am Abhinav Kumar, 38 years, divorcee, working for a MNC in Bangalore. This is my second experience which I want to share. My first sex relationship was with Sindhu. It was by chance that I had sex with her while staying together at a hotel in Mysore. After a gap of two years; I had to continue my relationship with her and given her a beautiful son and continued to have sex with her for some her.
Sindhu has now moved out of the city due to her husband's transfer and I was without a girl friend for some time. This incidence which I am going to present to you has happened about 6 months back. Her name is Rashmi, age 27 years, married and having two daughters, the first daughter is about 3 years and second one is about one and half years.
All the names, place and situations have been changed to protect the identity and security. One day I had gone out of office to meet a client and returned to office in the afternoon. I saw a young, beautiful, fair and good looking lady with a cute and beautiful kid sitting in the reception. The receptionist told me that this lady is waiting for me for some time.
I asked her to wait for few minutes and came to my cabin as I wanted to check my emails. After that I called the lady to my cabin and asked her what I can do for her. She told me that she has been referred to by one of my ex-colleagues and that she is looking for a job desperately and has come here hoping that I would help her.
I have gone through her resume and found that she was married and has got two kids. I enquired about her husband, immediately her face became pale and she was about to cry, but controlled and started speaking slowly and told me that she has been divorced by her husband about six months back and that her parents have literally driven her out of the house due to inter-cast marriage.
She was a Brahmin and her husband was a non-Brahmin. I said sorry to her and started thinking how I can help in getting a job. Suddenly I remembered a colleague in a different department was looking for a person to fill in the vacancy created due to resignation of an employee, I immediately called him on his extension # and asked if he is looking for somebody.
He said yes, I sent her resume to him immediately, he promised to get back to me in two or three days. I told her that I will definitely fix a job for her in two or three weeks. I enquired about where she is staying etc. for which she mentioned that she is staying with one of her friends and that as soon as she gets the job, she has to arrange for her accommodation.
I was very much attracted to her baby; she was very cute, fair and good looking. Her name is Anjali. I gave her my business card and asked her to get in touch with me after 2-3 days. It was already 6.30 pm in the evening and everybody left the office. I dropped her at the bus stop and left home.
Next day, my colleague called me and asked me to call her for interview, she came and attended the interview,;she has been selected, offered a good salary as she had experience of 3 years before her marriage. She joined the company immediately and started working. Recently I had purchased two flats, one three bed room and second one with two bed rooms.
Both the flats were located in the first floor, one opposite to other. I took Rashmi in the evening and shown the two bed room flat, she liked the flat as it was a fully furnished, I fixed the rent at Rs.5000 per month without any advance.
Two months passed and she picked up the work very fast and was doing a good job. One day, when I returned to office after meeting with a client, it was 6.30 pm and no one was at office except Rashmi, she was busy working on a report. I was surprised and asked what she was doing still in office; she said that she was working on an urgent report and that it is almost over.
I told her that it is very cloudy outside and any time it might rain, I asked her to wait for 15 minutes so that after checking my emails, I can drop her at her house. We left office at 7 pm, it was already raining. By the time we reached the flat, it started pouring very heavily. We were little drenched while getting into the car and I could see her black bra as her blouse was wet.
Once we reached her flat, the two kids came running to her mom and surprised seeing me. I always carry chocolates in my bag. I took out two chocolates and gave it her daughters. She requested me to sit in the hall while she changed her wet cloths. She went to bed room and half closed the door.
I could see her from the mirror; she removed her saree, blouse, petty coat, she really has very nice and big boobs; may be 38 size. She wore an old dress and came out of the room. She introduced me to her children Anitha and Anjali. Anitha became very close and started speaking to me, the younger one was little hesitant.
She went to kitchen and brought two coffees and kept on the teapoy. She bent down to keep the coffee on the teapoy, I saw her cleavage and looked at her face for her reaction, she smiled and got up and adjusted her dress. The coffee was very nice. It was raining very heavily and there was no chance for me to leave, but, after drinking coffee,
I told her that I am leaving as it is already getting late; she looked through the window and said, no you cannot go, it is raining very heavily and also, please have dinner with me, I will prepare in about 45 minutes. I thought for a while and said yes as it was still raining very heavily. It was 9.45 pm by the time we finished the dinner. It was still raining.
The children had already gone bed and were sleeping. It was time for me to leave, I said good night and was about to leave, she came to me and told not to go as it is still raining very heavily and asked me to stay for tonight; I asked her are you sure? She said yes, please stay tonight and go in the morning and came hugged me and kissed my lips and told me in the ears, I want you to tonight!
Our lips locked for some time and we both kissed for almost 10 minutes and she guided me to her bed room. I removed her dress except bra and panty and she removed my dress leaving my underwear. I kissed her lips for some time and removed her bra and took her boobs into my hands and started kissing and pressing.
Tough she is a mother of two, her boobs were very firm, round and very big in size. I enjoyed sucking and pressing for some time. I moved her novel and kissed for some time and then finally moved her pussy. I removed her panty and fondled her pussy with my hand, she has a very neat and clean pussy. I kissed and licked her pussy for some time.
Now it was her turn, she started kissing my lips for some time, removed my underwear and took my six inches long cock into her hand and started sucking. She sucked my cock for almost 20 minutes. We both were ready for fuck. She slept on the bed spreading her legs, I slowly inserted my cock into her wet pussy and pushed inside and started fucking slowly and gradually increased the speed.
While I was fucking her, her boobs were jumping up and down and she was moaning ahahahahahahahahahah and in between telling me to increase the speed. After 15 minutes, we changed the position; she came on top of me and starting fucking while I was pressing her big boobs. After some time, we came back to the original position and started fucking with full speed.
After fucking for about 15 minutes, I cummed into her pussy. My hot cum filled her pussy, we both were fully tired, I slept on her boobs. She hugged me and asked me not to leave. We hugged nakedly and slept. After two hours, again, I fucked her and slept hugging each other.
We got up at 8 am in the morning, she gave me a nice bath; she cleaned my cock twice and kept it in her mouth and sucked,
I removed her dress and fucked her in the bath room for about 10 minutes and after that we both had bath together. She helped me in putting on my underwear and dress. Had breakfast and started to leave, she hugged me and thanked me for giving a nice fuck and asked me to come for lunch without fail. I went home and came back in the afternoon at 2 pm. After lunch, I fucked her and slept till evening.
In the evening, we were generally chatting, while the children were watching TV. She said, can I ask you something, promise me that you will not get angry and upset; I said go ahead, she came close to me and kissed and asked if she can become my girlfriend, if not wife. You are already my girlfriend and want to have a long relationship.
She told very clearly that she will not insist for getting married, but if at a later stage, I am willing, she will be most happiest person to get married to me. There was no commitment on my part to get married to her. Her relationship went on well, everyday, I got her house in the evening, have dinner and return to my house after having sex with her.
This continued for 5 months. We went to Ooty and stayed there in a hotel like a husband and wife. Her children have become very close to me now and think that I am their father. Once I asked her elder daughter Anjali, who is your father; she hugged and said that you are my father, I was really touch with her innocent words and then and there, I decided to get married to Rashmi.
When the children were playing the garden, I called Rashmi, hugged, kissed and proposed to her. She became very emotional and tears started rolling from her eyes. I said I love you and want to be your loving husband. She hugged tightly and kissed me and told that this is the happiest movement in her life.
We extended our stay by two more days and had our honeymoon and return to Bangalore and got married at a temple. Now we are husband and wife. She is 10 years younger to me, but she has no problem. Children are so much attached to me, especially the younger one; she always sleeps on my chest. I cannot imagine living without them.
Her parents have now accepted her and me as her son-in-law and we visit them once in six months. Anjali is now in school and carry my name as her father's name. I am proud to be father of two children and a husband of young and very beautiful Rashmi. Your feed is most welcome.

Sex Advice: Girl feeling guilty of having dreams about girls

Posted: 09 Aug 2011 09:05 AM PDT


Question. I am a 22-year-old girl steadily dating my boyfriend. I've studied in an all-girls school and was once attracted to one of my classmates. Of late I have been having frequent dreams about girls who are my close relatives or friends. I even have real orgasms while I'm dreaming, although I do not have any sexual feelings for any girl in real life. This is affecting my relationship with my friends and my boyfriend. I feel guilty all the time. Am I bisexual? Please help.
Answer. You could be, but just having a fantasy does not make you one. If you are bisexual, you can choose your orientation.

Mumbai housewife stripping green saree showing tits and hairy pussy pics

Posted: 09 Aug 2011 09:04 AM PDT


Hot pics of naughty Mumbai housewife stripping green saree and white bra to reveal her tits and hairy pussy.

Mallu actress Roma Asrani kissing boyfriend and boob press in night club paparazzi pics

Posted: 09 Aug 2011 09:04 AM PDT

Hot paparazzi pics of Mallu actress Roma Asrani hugging kissing and getting cosy with her boyfriend in a night club.








Mallu saali stripping naked showing big boobs and fucked by jiju MMS

Posted: 09 Aug 2011 09:01 AM PDT


Mallu sister in law aka saali posing topless showing big boobs while stripping nakedHorny South Indian Kerala Mallu girl sucking her brother in laws dick during oral sex foreplay
Busty Mallu saali stripping naked showing her big tits and navel and getting fucked missionary style by her horny jiju in this must watch MMS.
File size: WMV - 10.35 MB, 3gp - 2.95 MB ; Playing time: 4:30 mins
Click on the links below to download Mallu saali stripping naked showing big boobs and fucked by jiju MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Horny swinger couple fucking hard with friend home made sex video 3

Posted: 09 Aug 2011 09:01 AM PDT


Horny wife getting fucked in both the ass and pussy during threesome swinger sexSexy MILF lady riding dick and clenching ass cheeks in cowgirl style sex
Third part in which the horny MILF lady again rides her hubbys dick and gets pumped from behind her their friend and she continues to grind her cunt on her husbands dick till he cums inside his condom.

File size: WMV - 12.15 MB, 3gp - 3.50 MB ; Playing time: 5:19 mins
Click on the links below to download Horny swinger couple fucking hard with friend home made sex video 3:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

South Indian babe peeing choot fingered and big boobs exposed MMS

Posted: 09 Aug 2011 09:00 AM PDT


South Indian girl peeing and splashing water on pussySouth Indian girl exposing her tits during sex foreplay with boyfriend
South Indian babe peeing and cleaning her choot while her boyfriend fingers it and then exposes her mouth watering tits one by one in this MMS.
File size: WMV - 4.35 MB, 3gp - 1.25 MB ; Playing time: 1:52 mins
Click on the links below to download South Indian babe peeing choot fingered and big boobs exposed MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

No comments:

Post a Comment