Free Dating sex Hotel Rooms

Followers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog


Delhi Gay Experience

Posted: 25 Aug 2011 07:56 AM PDT

Hi guys I'm 22 years old from west Delhi staying alone for study purpose. I'm slim fair medium built but a fit guy. So here's my story it was 1.30 pm I was coming back from college in a blue line bus. I was standing near backdoor, there was a man standing near me and staring at me, he was 33-36 years old 5'8 height, 70-75 kgs, strongly built total dark complexion in past I had 2 experiences with fair guys, but this one attracted my attention.

I mean his colour black even his fingers were big, thick and black-remember movie men in black-will smith colour but he was strongly built nt just slim trim a seat got vacant next 2 window (local buses are 2 seater) I sat on the seat, then a stop came a seat opposite me got vacant but this guy didnt sit there. He came near me-stil standing his crouch was near my face he started rubbing it, over the pants.

He was getting hard though he was 4m a lower income group but stil this voyerism was turning me on, he was constantly scratching over his penis (this scene is common in summer days in indian buses due 2 sweat) on next stop, seat next 2 me got vacant and he hopped immediately now he was on window side, nd me next 2 him in my lap I was having my college bag while looking outside he tried 2 touch my thigs with his left hand but backed off when

I looked down upon it, he was again and again trying to touch my thighs in my mind I was thinking 2 give him positive signal by touching his smooth black fingers but I didn't my stop was coming I got down and he also got down after me our conversation was in hindi) he introduced himself as Vikas. He asked if I'm interested in doing friendship with him after thinking for a1 minute I said ok, we shook hands.

He asked me what I like in physical and if I wanna go for a movie with him, shows of 3:30 pm. I refused I asked him 2 follow me and come at my flat he got excited and followed

Sex part's begin-b ready 2 play with your lund-cock

He entered my flat after 2 minutes it's a 1 bedroom flat, since he had given me a show in bus I wanted 2 give him a show, I removed his shirt-as sweaty, turned on ac, and made him sit on my bed with shoes and socks off. I wanted 2 plays dirty and gave him my cellphone with video camera on and told him 2 record me I also guaranteed him that his face won't be shot as it was my cellphone.

I turned on some light music and started shaking my body 4 a strip tease 4 him 2 shoot slowly I removed my shirt and gave him a pout and then a flying kiss took off my innerwarebaniyaa, vest and came forward toward him and gave my nipples a pinch, he tried 2 grab them I backed off while smiling. Then I removed my jeans while shaking my waist slowly I went forward and removed his vest he caught me and gave me a smooch while crushing my boobies,

I told him 2 slow down I then removed my underwear and showed him my ass while trying 2 touch my feet in standing position he slapped it and then gave them a squeeze he licked his finger made it wet and tried 2 insert his finger in my asshole gaand. I jumped and backed off while showing him my pout-lips while stil recording 4m mobile with his other hand.

I made him stand up on floor and got behind him rubbing my body with him and feeling his nipples with my hands. I came in front and gave him a smooch and went licking towards his neck, leaving a wet trail while licking him towards his chest he was squeesing my ass cheeks now I sat on my kneesand removed his underwear, and the 6.5 inches black lund with light purple mushroom head was there in front of me.

So enticing, fully erect but as soon I brought my tongue towards it, he ejacuated sperms fluid came on my face, while holding my hairs from hands and recording from other. Wow such a treat but 2 short one. He smiled at me I licked his cock clean. I gave him some water 2 drink and kept talking generally 4 15-20min. I was waiting 4 a re-erection-uska lund ko khada dekhne ke liye.

He was getting semi erect I made him lied on his stomach and then gave wet licks on his back, after that kissed his ass cheeks, spread his legs and I then moved my tongue towards hiss ass hole, he literally shivered on that I gave him some ass rimming after that I turned him again on his back I stared rubbing his cock lightly I made him lie on my bed and came on top of him like his cuddly cuddly wife.

He started kissing me, while stroking my penis he picked up vaseline from my bed stand and rubbed it on his fingers and started exploring my ass hole wow same dark black thick fingers I was daydreaming in bus. I went towards his inner thighs and started licking him inside thighs I also lied on bed and made him turn towards me; he was erect now and started kissing his penis

Lund kaala kaala saap snake while squeesing his ass hole I was now deep throating him, taking it half inside my mouth poor chap, he couldnt take tat much and he ejacuated again in my mouth bad from both of us but I liked again being facialized on my face by smoothy creamy salty tonic from my skin spread by black jet pump. Hope you liked the story; there are more true incidents, if you liked the story. I will write about them please post comments.


Shashi getting manhandled in bus

Posted: 25 Aug 2011 07:44 AM PDT


Dear readers, this is the same shashi who works as a secretary for my boss who fucks me day in and out, u may remember me how me and my husband got raped while coming bk from ajmir to jaipur in the marble yard.
let me tell you this latest incidence of mine with six guys in a volvo bus on 17/8/11 at 6 pm, on my way to my house from jigani industrial area on bannergatta road in bangalore city, giving so much details so that the readers enjoy the real truth of the incident.
i am now 29 happily married but my hubby not much active in sex, if he touches my wet pussy he feels dirty and wash his hands, he hardly gives 4 to5 strokes and leaks out and turn other side and sleep off, which makes me leave with no other option to finger myself and quench my thirst, this exactly attracted me to my boss who treats me like a goddess of sex,
yes let me accept by nature I am bit oversexed and love it a lot, excepting during my periods or if boss is out of station, not a single day passes without having at least 30 mts of heated sex during any part of the day, he atleast fucks me in my pussy or ass minimum 5 times a week, and I swear I am addicted to his body and handling, HE JUST KNOWS HOW TO HANDLE A WOMAN TO THE CORE.
as usual on the 17 nth I finished my work at 6 pm and took a volvo bus 365 J from jigani which is my work place, it was raining for the last few days and today also it started to drizzle and by the time I boarded the bus I was 25 % wet, as I was in a saree I had used the pullo to cover my head from getting wet. the bus was fully crowded and from the front door I couldnt enter so entered through the center door,
if u r familiar with this volvo buses it has a gap in the center where only standing is possible and towards the wall there was one low lying foldable stool which even if its vacant I will not sit, as we sit there and guy stands in front of you sitting height is perfect to give him a blow job. anyway pushed through the crowd with men taking chance here and there to brush my body which happens to most of the women in bus.
as we moved on and reached NICE road where T JOHN college is there lot of girls and guys all students got up, as usuall giggling and chatting and all. I noticed some six guys coming standing behind me and one of them excused me and sat on the stool at my right side, one of them in low voice told in malyalam wish we had this girl for us,
little they knew I understand malyalam as I had studied in trivandrum for 2 yrs. I kept quite to see how far they go and I could feel one of them falling on me and he was pushing his groin on to my ass and I too didnt budge so he was having a hearty rub of his dick on my ass, at that point this fellow passed another comment to the guy sitting that girl seems hot not budging for my rubbing and pushing.
my boss was on his europe business tour and ihad really missed my sex and I kept quite to see how far they can go, the guy who was sitting slowly crept his hand under the saree and started to caress my cough muscles and I kept quite, in fact my pussy was already wet and itching for more, I didnt care the inside of my slut was opening up,
he did for little time and advanced to my thighs and he couldnt go further up as I was standing with my legs together, he pushed my legs apart so that he could reach my chuth, I slowly moved my legs apart and he reached my pussy, he looked up at his freind and said I have reached her pussy, and this gave courage for the other guys to move ahead,
without wasting any time I could feel him pull my panty down and I was in place of no return, he pulled it till my ankle and gave a push on my cough muscle to lift up and in a jiffy my panty was out and he put in his jerkin pocket and rushed his hand back to my pussy, this time I spread my legs further part.
just then I watched we had crossed arekere reliance mart and traffic was totally jammed as the whole day they were demolishing some buildings between fortis and appolo hospital, by the time the driver of the bus put the lights on it was good luck to them as the tube light where we stand was not working and these guys can have a gala time.
the guy who was sitting I could feel his middle finger enter my love hole which was dripping wet and started up and down strokes, my pussy was big enough to handle 2 fingers and which he did, in no time he was fisting my chuth with 2 fingers and I was really in heaven, the guy behind me was grinding his dick in my ass,
he put his right hand around my belly and caught my breast and kneaded them hard over my blouse, as he did that he guided my left hand to his dick, to my suprise he had lowered his zip and pulled out his cock, in that cold wheather his man hood meat was warm in my hand, I kept stroking and in no time he spurted all his sperms in my palm, I kept on caressing till his cock shrivelled to a small rat size.
he told his another freind to exchange place to come behind me, and he too didnt waste any time to guide my hand to his taken out cock, I was enoying and released too much of my juices on his fingers who was fisting my pussy, it was too slippery so he pulled his hand out and I could see him putting his fingers in his mouth to lick away all my juices which made me even more hornier,
and took back his possition to fist my chuth out. this second guy at my back must be a muslim as his foreskin was not there, his cock was so hard and stiff when he pushed I could feel if pushing thriugh my saree and enetering my ass crack, and I too stroked his cock in rhytm slowly he moved his hand from my breast down but was dissappointed as his sitting friend was still fisting my chuth,
so his hands were again on my breast, he was so aroused that he kept trying to open my blose which I stopped with my right hand and still stroking his wild cock with my left hand by this time the bus slowly came near j p nagar and I decided to get down one stop ahead of my regular stop as I didnt want them to follow me, so I increased my stroking pace and he too ejaculated his sperms on my palm and on my saree in no time.
i moved aside which gave a hint to pussy fister that I am getting down, and he too removed his hand out I got down at BTM busstop waited for while and took a ricksha to my house at HSR layout. all along was thinking what all can happen in real life. i was feeling like a slut with mixed feelings, going back without my panties,
but when a body needs certain things it overides everything, went home had a nice shower and hubby had his good quicky fuck and slept and I slept nude fingered my pussy nicely till I had a couple of good orgasms and slept.
Readers pls post ur sincere comments I have specified exact place and time and if somebody is familiar with bangalore will enjoy the truth of this experience. For ever ur randy Shashi.

Sex Advice: Wife switched off from sex after marriage

Posted: 25 Aug 2011 07:43 AM PDT

Question. I am 27 years old and my wife is 26. Our five-year-long affair culminated into marriage three months back. We had sex before marriage and we enjoyed a lot for the first two-three years. But by the fourth and the fifth year she had lost interest in it. After marriage, she has completely switched off. I try foreplay and express more love than before but she says she is satisfied with her sex life and stops me every time. These days, my sexual desire has increased a lot and I masturbate twice a day. How can I increase her sexual desire or decrease mine? I don't want to fight with her, as I love her a lot. Please help.
Answer. You need to calmly talk to her. Get your wants listened to. Also, listen to and understand her side of the story. Does she have orgasms? If not, why not? Involve yourself in work and strive to better yourself. Masturbating occasionally is okay, but not twice a day.


Mumbai wife showing tits and getting dick inside pussy pics

Posted: 25 Aug 2011 07:42 AM PDT


Hot pics of Mumbai wife showing her lovely tits and panty covered ass in bathroom and then getting fucked.

Sexy Marathi wife posing nude showing lovely tits ass and fingering choot pics

Posted: 25 Aug 2011 07:42 AM PDT


Hot pics of sexy Marathi wife posing nude showing her lovely tits gaand and fingering choot..

Remya Nambeesan locking lips and kissing scene from Chappa Kurishu video

Posted: 25 Aug 2011 07:41 AM PDT


Remya Nambeesan getting ready to kiss Fahad Fazil in Chappa KurishuRemya Nambeesan lip lock and kissing scene with Fahad Fazil from Chappa Kurishu
Remya Nambeesan love making scene with Fahad Fazil from Chappa KurishuRemya Nambeesan smooching Fahad Fazil in Chappa Kurishu
Sexy Mallu babe Remya Nambeesan kissing her co star Fahad Fazil locking lips with him in this bold scene from the Malayalam movie Chappa Kurishu.
File size: WMV - 5.55 MB, 3gp - 1.45 MB ; Playing time: 2:25 mins
Click on the links below to download Remya Nambeesan locking lips and kissing scene from Chappa Kurishu video:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Petite Asian MBA student girl sucking dick and fucked doggy style MMS

Posted: 25 Aug 2011 07:40 AM PDT


Asian MBA college student girl in skimpy bra panty sucking boyfriends dickHorny Asian student couple fucking and having hot sex doggy style
Petite Asian MBA student girl sucking her boyfriends dick giving him an awesome blowjob and then getting on all fours and fucked doggy style till the guy cums inside her in this amateur sex MMS.
File size: WMV - 11.15 MB, 3gp - 3.20 MB ; Playing time: 4:52 mins
Click on the links below to download Petite Asian MBA student girl sucking dick and fucked doggy style MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

No comments:

Post a Comment