Free Dating sex Hotel Rooms

Followers

Monday, August 29, 2011

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog


Rajesh fucking lady from the tuition classes

Posted: 29 Aug 2011 08:46 AM PDT


Hey friends, this is Rajesh again from Chandigarh. Now I tell you about my next encounter with beautiful lady whom I met during my tuition classes. Almost after 05 years when I left her for last time, suddenly she met me again in a Mall. She was shopping there alongwith another lady.
My Dick immediately sprung to life on just seeing her. But I controlled my emotions and went close to her and wish her in a very sober manner. She smiled back and surprisingly asked me, that where I was during these last 05 years and why don't I met her and family, blah…. Blah…. Blah….. in single breath.
Although I was not interested in these questions, but in the presence of another lady, I replied in such a manner as if I was just her children tutor in the past. We reached coffee shop in Mall and she ordered 03 coffees. My heart was pounding very fast as I remembered those old days enjoyed with this old beauty. I noticed that she had gathered some more meat around her buttocks, tummy and breasts.
She also noticed my glanced and then suddenly she asked me to visit her house on Sunday morning as her husband and children were also missing me. With this she slowly squeezed my hand under the table. I bid farewell to both ladies and started for my place. Sunday morning, at 11 am, I started for her house, with the hope to meet all old people at one place.
I parked my car in her porch and press the door bell. After some time, her maid opens the door and welcomed me in. As she was old servant of house and knows me very well. I straight proceeded to bedroom of my love just to meet her husband and children, but no one was there. I came back in drawing room and asked servant about everybody.
She said, "memshahib nha rahi hai aur shahib aur bache aaj subhe he Jalandhar gaye hain" (means madam is bathing and her husband and children have left for another city). The news was shocking for me. She still loves me and this must be her plan to seduce me in the absence of her family members.
Now, I could not control myself, and asked maid, that I am watching cricket match in the bedroom and asked her to prepare a good tea for me. Although in past I was just a tutor for this family, but my relations with everyone was so good that I was treated just like their family members. Anyhow, I reached straight to bathroom where my dream lady was taking bath.
I knocked at her door. She stopped her water and asked who I was. I did not answered and knock again. This time, she simply open her door to check outside. I immediately pushed the door and entered in bathroom. Oh my gosh…. She was standing there, totally nude with water dripping from her body. She could not imagine this act and just pushed me back when I tried to hug her.
She said, "servant is still in the house and your dress will be wet, if you tried to hug me, have patience, we have sufficient time with us today." I have no other option but to retreat back to bedroom just to wait for her next move. After 05 minutes she comes out wearing just a dark color gown. In between maid comes with tea. She served tea and asked what she will cook for lunch.
Turning her back to maid my lady asked me whether I would stop there for lunch (with that she also signaled me to refuse). I could not understand her intention, but I said how I can take lunch here without children and moreover I have to go just after taking tea. "OK" she said to her servant " I will also not take lunch today, so you may go now but remember to come back at 4 PM for other works".
"Thik hai bibi ji" replied servant and she was out of house. I lost no time, and just hug my love, her big boobs squeezed between us. "Wait, wait, wait my darling, let me close the door properly" she said and asked me to finish tea first. "NO ways" I replied, "today I will drink from your eyes only".
She stood up and closed the door from inside and spread her hands towards me, we immediately hug each other and I put my lips on her burning lips. Now we were in another world of lust, irrespective of the fact that this is an illicit relation. After long kiss, we broke and she asked me with tears in her eyes that where I was in these 05 years.
I said that it was my job that makes this separation. Suddenly we both went silent and sat quietly, as if we were gathering back our old memories. Slowly I turned her mouth towards me and kissed gently on her lips and laid her on bed. She spoke nothing and I pull up her gown from her body. She wore nothing underneath after her bath. Now she silently laid there without any movement.
I myself, remove my cloths and she just grabbed my dick in her hand and then kissed it. I put my dick in her mouth and she slowly start giving it pleasant mouth job. My dick was fully aroused and after a short fore play with her. She asked me to insert it in missionary position. I slowly insert my half dick in her dripping cunt.
She cried " Ohhhhfffffffffff………….. Raj……….. please don't move, I want to feel you for long time. I stopped there for few seconds and could clearly see that she was trying to feel me just at the entrance of her cunt. Anyhow I further inserted rest of my dick in her warm cunt and start making slow movements. She just closed her eyes and start moaning…
"yessssssss……..raj……yes….. ohhhhhhhhhh………ummmhhh………" Since her boobs were now much bigger than earlier so their circled movement with my thrusts were giving a unique look to her body. After 5-6 minutes she increased her upward movements and within few seconds her body ached and she hugged me tightly on her body and discharged herself.
Now I can feel much more lubrications in her cunt, so I lost a bit interest in such slippery conditions. She understood my intention and pulled out my dick from her cunt and clean it with cloth and also clean herself dry. Then she took my tool in her mouth and tried to suck me out, but I want to load my unique treasure in her cunt.
So I gently declined her mouth job and took her to my favorite place, i.e. corner of bed. Standing myself on floor, I hold her both legs in my both hands and slowly entered my dick in her cunt. Now I start my part of enjoyment and start thrusting furiously. Within seconds she again start moaning
"ohhhhh…… ahhhhh…… raj……. faster…. faster…. please……. you are killing me…… yessssssss…….yesssssssss…" and within few minutes she again reached her second orgasm and she was again limp in her approach. But I did not stop here and increased my speed. After fucking her different styles for next 10 minutes "ohhhhhhhhh…
ahhhhhhhhhh…….. I'm coming" I screamed to her. "Yes, darling, give it all to me, don't bother about me, I will take pill, please just load me with your magic water" she quickly replied back. This enhance my tempo and I hug her tightly and she also ached her body in anticipation of her third orgasm and after three four more thrust I spurt my load in her hot cunt."
ohhhhhhhhh…….. 1,2,3,4,5…… shots" a big orgasm after long long time. We were breathing fast and after few seconds I withdrew and laid with her. She turned her face towards me and after kissing on my lips she said, "I was waiting for such fuck for last many years, as you know my husband is drunkard man and he cannot give me such satisfaction"
I said nothing and just hugged her and we slept for about 02 hours in each other hands. She got up and approached towards her kitchen, again in my favorite condition, you guess right, totally nude…. Her swinging ass was diverting my mind towards another goal. I just sprung nude from bed and hug her from behind, poking my dick into her ass crack. She smiled back. What happened next…….. I will write in my next posting.

Joke: Man having only 12 erections left

Posted: 29 Aug 2011 08:45 AM PDT


Mr Smith was having problems with his Unit, His wife made an appointment to see the doctor. After some test's the doctor came into the examination room with the medical report.
"Well Mr. Smith" said the Doctor, "I have some bad news"
"What is it" Asked Mr. Smith.
The doctor looked at the report and said.
"Well I'm afraid your penis has only 12 erections left in it, After that your penis will be useless"
Leaving the doctors office Mr. Smith walked slowly home thinking what to do.
Upon opening the door to his house his wife was there waiting for him.
"What did the doctor say she asked"
" He said that my penis only has 12 erections left and after that it will be useless" Mr. Smith said with a frown.
"Well we will have to make a list of things to do for sex before it becomes useless" Mrs. Smith said.
" I did make a list on the walk home and your not on it"

Sex Advice: Guy fantasising about men during sex with wife

Posted: 29 Aug 2011 08:44 AM PDT


Question. I am a married man but I am strongly attracted to men and fantasise about them, though I have never had sex with any. I have sex with my wife by fantasising about men, though I am not enjoying it at all. My concern is that if I have a child, will he also be gay? I don't want my child to be a homosexual and suffer. Will I be able to reproduce a male child? Please help.
Answer. As long as you are faithful to your wife, you pass. Fantasy causes no harm to anyone. There's no reason why you can't reproduce a girl or a boy and neither does it mean that they'll have your tendencies.

Bengali housewife showing boobies and tit fucked by husband pics

Posted: 29 Aug 2011 08:43 AM PDT


Hot pics of naughty Bengali housewife exposing her mouth watering boobies and getting tit fucked by her husband.

Desi girlfriend showing cleavage and fondling tits for boyfriend pics

Posted: 29 Aug 2011 08:43 AM PDT


Hot pics of naughty desi girlfriend showing cleavage in black bra and exposing and fondling her tits to tease her boyfriend.

Mauritian desi babe sucking fucking and moaning MMS 2

Posted: 29 Aug 2011 08:43 AM PDT


Desi Mauritian couple fucking missionary style man showing ass cheeks during sexBusty Mauritian babe getting fucked showing big boobs
Second part in which the horny Mauritian desi babe continues to suck dick and then gets on her back spreads her legs and gets fucked missionary style with slow and steady strokes.File size: WMV - 17.15 MB, 3gp - 4.90 MB ; Playing time: 7:29 mins
Click on the links below to download Mauritian desi babe sucking fucking and moaning MMS 2:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Horny Arab student couple fucking like wild animals MMS 2

Posted: 29 Aug 2011 08:42 AM PDT


Horny Arab college girl moaning in pleasure while boyfriend inserts dick into pussyNaughty Arab college girl with bra opened showing tits during sex missionary style
Second part in which the horny Arab student couple continue to fuck hard with the guy thrusting his dick into the girls cunt real hard almost toppling her over.File size: WMV - 12.65 MB, 3gp - 3.25 MB ; Playing time: 5:30 mins
Click on the links below to download Horny Arab student couple fucking like wild animals MMS 2:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Newly wed bhabhi stripped sucked and fucked webcam video 1

Posted: 29 Aug 2011 08:42 AM PDT


Indian husband sitting naked in bed showing dick before fucking wifeIndian hubby fucking and having sex with wife during honeymoon doggy style
First of three parts showing a newly wed bhabhi stripped off her chaddi and her hubby licking her cunt getting in 69 position.
File size: WMV - 6.85 MB, 3gp - 1.95 MB ; Playing time: 3:00 mins
Click on the links below to download Newly wed bhabhi stripped sucked and fucked webcam video 1:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Newly wed bhabhi stripped sucked and fucked webcam video 1

Posted: 29 Aug 2011 08:42 AM PDT


Indian husband sitting naked in bed showing dick before fucking wifeIndian hubby fucking and having sex with wife during honeymoon doggy style
First of three parts showing a newly wed bhabhi stripped off her chaddi and her hubby licking her cunt getting in 69 position.
File size: WMV - 6.85 MB, 3gp - 1.95 MB ; Playing time: 3:00 mins
Click on the links below to download Newly wed bhabhi stripped sucked and fucked webcam video 1:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Joke: Osama Bin Laden In Paradise

Posted: 29 Aug 2011 08:41 AM PDT


After his death, Osama bin Laden went to paradise. He was greeted by George Washington, who slapped him across the face and yelled angrily, "How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!"
Then Patrick Henry punched Osama in the nose and James Madison kicked him in the groin.
Bin Laden was subjected to similar beatings from John Randolph, James Monroe, Thomas Jefferson and 66 other early Americans. As he writhed in pain on the ground, an angel appeared.
Bin Laden groaned, "This is not what I was promised!"
The angel replied, "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you! What did you think I said?"

Sia having hot sex with Professor

Posted: 29 Aug 2011 08:41 AM PDT


A warm hello to all the readers of this unique site.Unique in its own place as it lets us know the different experiences we all have as human beings, not only emotionally but physically as well.I like to read up stories here which indeed sound genuine.And as for the stories which talk about a guys with 1km long dicks fucking milfs with 42D or whatever, I pity those writers.Anyway, to each his own. I better get on with it.
So, here I am, Sia, aged 23, pursuing my BA.LLb from by far the best Law School of India. I better not get into the details now. Basically, im about to narrate my sexual encounter with a professor of my University.How he, despite being 19 years elder to me, got me in his bed.How despite I having a very lovable boyfriend, developed lust for this man and the intense pleasure that still comes through when with him.
How one of the hottest chics of the university(not my doing) fell for a very average looking married Indian man and the dirty little secrets of this affair. Let me give a brief picture of the happenings of this story.I am a student of law, the duration of which is 5 years.Presently, I am in my 4th year and will graduate in 2012.Early this year, a professor who taught us left the college for some job.
In his place came this new Prof, Suresh Sharma(name changed), from Delhi University.At first sight he doesnt look like a prof of law.Rather a bouncer or something.42 yrs of age, 6'1,balding head, a little dark complexion and a bulky and heavy body.He wasnt fat but had wide arms and a big chest and the height only made him look very huge in general.
But what impressed me about him was his teaching and style of talking.He is an extremely good teacher of law with a very good command over language and the law itself.He is a glib talker who attracts the attention of the audience with some ease.He always remained in control of the lecture and is consedered as one of the best faculty on campus.
I was highly impressed by him, not physically but intellectually.This was about him.Now il tell u something about me. I am 5'8, a milky white complexion, 36C, 30, 32. An hourglass figure as 'Men' would call it(thanks to my mum :P).I have been in a relationship with a guy since my second yr of college and we are already two years into it.
By bf is envied by a large population, in and outside the college as well.For pretty obvious reasons.Now to the gist of the story.My law school, like all others is a residential University. But Sharma Sir had a family and children and thus had his own house in the city unlike some other teachers who stayed in the campus itself.
Almost the entire college, including the teachers knew about my relationship with Harsh(my bf).We used to sit next to each other in the class as well and it was pretty evident by our conduct that we were seeing each other.Our teachers, just as the classic university teachers are, were not even bothered about any such things in the class as they were only concerned with wrapping up the lecture and 'moving ahead'.
Couples in the class continued their gossip and cuddling.But this Sir was a little different.The way he looked at me in class was weird and at times uncomfortable.He never objected to anything but used to noticed me with a keen eye.I was a good student in his subject and thus while speaking to each other everything seemed very normal.
While talking to me in the class or outside or in his cabin, he used to act just like a teacher would, but while looking at me from far away I could notice him scanning me carefully.I dint speak about this to anyone including Harsh.I just let ignored it and tried to act my usual self. But soon then something happened which I took me completely by surprise.
I got a back in his subject.This was the first time in 4 yrs I had got a back in that subject.I had no clue why or how this came about to be but had to appear for the improvement paper nonetheless.There were only 5 people from my section who had to appear again. On that day I had worn a pink top and blue jeans shorts.
After all the lectures were over, Sir came in with the papers and asked us to settle down.He looked at me and smiled.I was sitting on the second last bench and smiled at him as well.He then started giving out the papers and when he came to my desk he just froze in front of me.I could see him looking at my legs with all his concentration.Suddenly he realized his doing and moved away.
Just as we were about to start writing our papers, he asked me to get up and come and sit on the first bench.I could'nt question him and did the same.None of the other 4 people gave this much thought and started writing the paper.As I was writing, I happened to glance at Sir.To my shock, he was staring at my bare waxed legs and was not even bothered to see if I was writing or not.
I crossed my legs and made a slight feral noise from my throat.He looked at me and instead of feeling ashamed he gave me a dirty looking grin.All others were busy in their papers.I thought he would stop staring after that, but he only continued with ever more concentration. I tried to feign ignorance and continued writing.
As I was feeling a little discomfort because of the heat I decided to tie my hair into a bun.I kept my pen down and started tying my hair.As I was doing that I saw him shift his glance from my legs to my boobs and armpits.I could feel his eyes all over me.I tied them quickly and started writing again.He then got up and came right in front of me and stood there.I continued writing.
After a minute or two I looked up and saw him.He had his eyes glued at my boobs and as I had bent a little maybe some cleavage of mine was visible.He again grinned at me.He then moved away and started walking in the clas with his cellphone.As he was turning I noticed a bulge in his pants.Looking at that I felt a little excited and the thought that he got an erection looking at me made me feeling a little high.
By now I knew what he was upto.Still I decided to leave it alone and continue.Just then I received a sms on my cell.I took it out from my bag and discretely and read it.It was an unknown number.It read, 'I know ur liking it.Arent u? Uve got some amazing assets. Come to my cabin after the paper at 3.Dont worry ;) Suresh Sharma'.
It took me a minute or two to actually realize what had happened.I couldnt even complete the paper and he came to collect it.I wasnt making any eye contact with him and as he came up to collect my paper he rubbed his hand against my palm.It was a soft yet firm hand and while I was worrying about the sms and the things to come, this touch just made me forget all of that.
To put it simply, I felt good down there.If given a chance most men would like to have me in their bed, but im not a whore to like that.It was only this time that even I suddenly had the hots for this man, 19 years older to me.The paper got over and we started leaving the class.As I told you, this entire situation had put me in a fix and my senses had become slow.
I was the last one to leave the class.As I was going out, Sir in a very faint tone whispered my name, 'Sia'.I looked around and saw him do something shocking again.He slowly put his middle finger of his right hand in his mouth and took it out making a sound of sucking and winked at me.I dint respond and just left the class.As I stepped out, this thing started making me wet inside.
The thought of an elder married man having sex with me was highly enticing.Half an hour later he had called me in his cabin.I went straight to my room.I sat there alone for the next half n hour till 3 and thought about it.I was getting horny.I changed my clothes into something more revealing.I wore a red tank top and a knee length skirt.I put some rose perfume under my armpits and neck.
I wore my heels and at 3 I reached his cabin.I knocked at his door to which he replied 'come in Sia'.I opened the door and asked him, 'Sir how did you know it was me?'.He said he knew for sure that I would me coming and looked at me from top to bottomThe room was really cold by the AC.He dint say anything after that.He gestured to me to sit on the sofa and went near the door.
He latched the door.As soon as he did that I got a little scared even though my intentions were cruel as well.I thought he would come next to me or something.But he did something totally different.He went to his chair and sat down.He then said,'Im not even going to touch you.'I was wodering what did he mean by that.He then unhooked his belt und unzipped his pants.
I was feeling awakward sitting there and watching my sir do this.He stood up and removed his pants and threw it on the floor.He had hairy legs and a big bulge in his undies.He sat again and in one shot took out his monster cock.It was dark and huge.He had lot of pubic hair.He was looking straight into my eyes and started stroking his cock.I was also staring into his eyes sitting motionless.
His 8 inch dick(the biggest ive seen) was wet with pre-cum.He then rubbed his fingers over his cock and sniffed them and moaned.That really aroused me.I could control and just let out a soft 'aaah'.My juices had begun flowing now.I wanted him to fuck me now.He could see that by my expresssions.He then removed his underwear wiped his pre-cum and flinged it on me.
It fell on my lap.He said, 'Bitch, smell it.'I felt humiliated but I felt horny.It was like im his slave and he's ordering.I waited for 5-10 secs and then picked it up and sniffed it.It had a pungent cum odour which made me evn more wet.Now I couldnt control any longer.I got up and went upto him and sat in his lap facing him.His erect monster almost tore my panties as I sat.
He grabbed me and pressed my ass very hard and pulled me further ahead.He bit my left boob from over the top itself.I let out a deep moan.He then ran his hands over my bare arms and lifted them up.He first smelled my clean shaved armpits and then licked the left one.He became even more horny after doing that.
He removed my top in one go and squeazed my boobs extremely hard over my black coloured bra.He unzipped my skirt and threw it away.I was now in my lingerie only.He then asked me to remove his shirt which I did.He had a very hairy and broad chest.I felt like a small child in his overwhelming arms and the tight grip that he had.I had never felt like this earlier.
My boyfriend was no match to this person who was about to take me to paradise.He looked and me, caught my face and pulled it swiftly towards his face.My Goodness.That was the best smooch ever.Our salivas were mixing well and his tongue was playing with mine.But the intensity with which he was kissing me was exhilirating.
Then all of a sudden he stopped and in a jerk, he caught my bra from the cups and tore it apart and threw it on the ground.Before I could react, he had my tongue in the mouth again.He then took each of my pink nipples in his warm mouth and played with them like a dog for 5-6 minutes.At one point he almost bit me on my right nipple and when I said 'Ouch', he lifted me and got up.
He then with one hand pushed all the files and books from his table and lay me on it.I felt very cold on it for a second.He was about to warm me.He then said, 'You slutty bitch, im going to eat you up today.'Saying that he slid down my wet panties and sniffed it deeply.He then bent down and started doing what a woman wants.He first rolled his tongue over my pussy and then started sucking it.
Even my bf has done it once or twice but not even remotely close to this.As my moans started increasing and I began going out of control, I expected him to stop doing it.I started pushing away his head, but the animal that he was, he dint stop.Instead he pinned my hand to the table and kept eating me.I had tears in my eyes and was moaning uncontrollably.
I then came with a flowing river on his face which he licked and drank merrily.He then got up with the same dirty grin and said now,'Now ur turn.What happened after that I will put up in the next part of the story. Sia.Guys Plz Comment For My Exclusive Pictures and videos. ;)




Sex Advice: Lady feeling like passing out after sex

Posted: 29 Aug 2011 08:35 AM PDT


Question. I am 38 and my husband is 42. We have three teenaged kids. For the last four-five years, we are having sex two to three times a day. After each session, I feel I am passing out and have no control for 15 minutes. Is this symptom alright? Also, is it normal for a woman to be on top? My husband does not ejaculate other than before or after my periods. Is this okay? Please help.
Answer. The fact that you have sex so many times a day after many years of marriage is admirable. Obviously, your husband works from home. All positions are permissible. You seem to be having very strong orgasms that make you almost pass out. If this is of recent origin, please see a neuro physician to check the blood flow to the brain. The first and the last seven days of the menstrual period are virtually safe.

Desi wife posing in bra panty showing pussy and butthole pics

Posted: 29 Aug 2011 08:33 AM PDT


Hot pics of desi wife posing in bra panty showing her choot and butthole to tease husband.

Desi adult magazine model Meena posing topless showing tits pics

Posted: 29 Aug 2011 08:33 AM PDT


Hot pics of desi adult magazine model Meena posing as a village girl showing her mouth watering tits during photoshoot.

Mauritian desi babe sucking fucking and moaning MMS 3

Posted: 29 Aug 2011 08:32 AM PDT


Mauritius based desi lady legs spread wide and high fucked missionary styleMauritius lady sucking cock giving blowjob during oral sex with boyfriend
Third and final part in which the busty Mauritian babe changes position and the guy mounts her again thrusting his dick into her wet pussy making her tits jiggle and moan loudly in pleasure till sex orgasm.

File size: WMV - 16.75 MB, 3gp - 4.80 MB ; Playing time: 7:19 mins
Click on the links below to download Mauritian desi babe sucking fucking and moaning MMS 3:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Horny Arab student couple fucking like wild animals MMS 3

Posted: 29 Aug 2011 08:32 AM PDT


Arab student couple fucking having hot sex in sideways positionArab girl fucked missionary style with legs spread wide and thrown in the air
Third and final part in which the Arab guy starts fucking the babe in sideways position and again in missionary position before cumming inside her.

File size: WMV - 12.40 MB, 3gp - 3.25 MB ; Playing time: 5:24 mins
Click on the links below to download Horny Arab student couple fucking like wild animals MMS 3:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Beautiful NRI babe in thong panty and skimpy top showing ass and tits webcam video

Posted: 29 Aug 2011 08:32 AM PDT


Sexy college girl in skimpy bra top and thong panty showing ass curvesNaughty NRI college girl fondling and squeezing tits on cam to tease boyfriend
Beautiful NRI babe in skimpy black thong panty and top showing her mouth watering tits and ass cheeks to tease her boyfriend in this webcam video.
File size: WMV - 15.60 MB, 3gp - 4.10 MB ; Playing time: 6:52 mins
Click on the links below to download Beautiful NRI babe in thong panty and skimpy top showing ass and tits webcam video:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Joke: Guy hitting magician with sledgehammer

Posted: 29 Aug 2011 08:32 AM PDT


A guy goes to a magic show and for the final act the magician picks him out of the crowd and calls him up onto the stage. The magician gives him a sledgehammer and, after laying his head down on a block of wood, tells him to hit him as hard as he can.
The guy, thinking that the magician knew what he was doing, says, "alright," pulls back the hammer and –BAM– hits the magician right in the temple.
Ten years later the magician wakes up from a coma and yells… "TADA!"

Kumar fucking wifes cousin

Posted: 29 Aug 2011 08:31 AM PDT


Hi,to everyone of this sexy site. I'm kumar again come with 2nd part of my sexy life. This part with my wife's cousin named tikina. My wifes name is kousalya. Now she is praignent with 5months. Come to the fact. Mere bare main to aap sabko pata hai. My wifes cousins name TIKINA. She is 24 year and 1year elder to me. My flat is a small having 2room.
One bed room and a drawing room. Doc said to sleep at diff place. Thats the problem. After a lot of discussion we decided that my wife sleep at drawing room and her cousin sleep with me in the bed room. When we sleep, there is no problem till 7days. She wears saree at home. After 7 day one night, I woke up at 2am.
And I saw her saree fall down and her big milk boob are at 90 degree to the roof. I surprised those are much big than my aunt means wife. I cant control myself and give a kiss on these melons. I didnt find any reaction on that. I'm aroused and open my shirt and sleep with only pant. I sleep putting a hand on the boob till mng. In mng I woke up early but act like that i'm in sleep.
She woke up and does not react at this and go out side giving a naughty smile. I'm aroused and mastubarate by pressing my lund to the bed. Next night I decided to feel more and dont wear any underwear, I sleep only in pant. That night she sleeps more closer to me, that is only 1fit away from me. I feel more comfortable. After 1hour of sleep I put my hand on her and then my leg on her thigh.
I feel heat on her thigh and I roll one round that coule I can smell her. Then she sleep facing me. I can read her mind and I came more closer to her that shoule my chest touch her boob. After some time she put a hand on me and I dont control my self and huge her immedietly. And plant a kiss on her shoulder. Immedietly she responded to me and gavd a kiss on my lip and I also respond her.
we kiss each other for 15min. Inbetween those 15min she unzip my pant ane hold my lund in her hand and press it. Immedietly my lund became hard. Then she made me nude and I also made her nude. We slept huging each other nakedly without speaking a word. Next morning she came to give cofee and saw me nude and fefl shy.
At that time I grab her hand and pull her towards me. And give a kiss, then she became bold and gave me a blowjob saying good morning and take my all cum into her mouth and mix her saliva with it and gave me a kiss for 15min and go back. That night we take our dinner early at 8.30pm and go to our room and we take a shower together and goes to bed nakedly.
Then immedietly she gave me a blowjob and told me F U C K M E. I surprised and gaue a kiss tn her and start to suck her boob and she started to moan loudly like AAAAAHHHHH UUHHUUHHUUHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. UHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU... She started to say dirty languages like MUJHE CHOD FUCK ME AND INBETWEEN THESE WORDS SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE WANTS TO MARRY ME.
I kiss every part of her body and lastly go to her pussy which was full with small hair. I suck her pussy and fuck with tongue and then with finger. Then she moan loudly, to cover her sound I kiss her on her lip. Then I put my lund to her pussy and rub her pussy with the tip of my lund for 10 minute.
Then she got a strong orgasm io my hand, I drank all the cum which taste much better than my aunt means my wife. Then I enter my lund into her vagina which was very tight and with another push I enter half of my lund into her vagina and her hymen ruptured. At that time I came to know that she is virgin.
That fact gave her a lot of pain and we rest for 15 minute and then we started our fucking session. I fuck her for 20 minute and she got another strong orgasm and then I fuck her for another 15 minute and I told her that I am cumming, she told me to cum inside her mouth and I came inside her mouth and she drank all my cum. Then we rest for one hour.
And then go the bathroom and wash each other. And then we slept huging each other hole night. The next day night I went to fuck her she started to crying. I ask him whats the reason. She told me that I LOVE YOU. I want to marry you. I surprised and told that I marry your sister.
She said no problem, I will manage it. Then after 7 days all family member of her came to my house, I was afraid. Then all member made some disscusion my wife ask me that will you marry my sister tikina . I mumbled and dont say anything for some time. Then said that yes.
Then after 2days I marry tikina in court in presence of all menber. Now I enjoy with tikina frankly. I already planed my future sex life with 2 wife. Please post your comment and then i'll tell my future plan to all of you.

Sex Advice: Girl getting lot of thick white discharge

Posted: 29 Aug 2011 08:30 AM PDT

Question. I am 20 years old and I often have unprotected sex with my boyfriend. I am getting a lot of thick white discharge since two days. Why is this happening? Please help me.
Answer. You must love gambling. Are you not scared of the dice going the wrong way and you getting pregnant? You have a mild infection. Insert one Candid V vaginal tablet, every night for six days.

Saket girl posing in skimpy bra panty showing tits pics

Posted: 29 Aug 2011 08:29 AM PDT


Hot pics of Saket girl posing in skimpy bra panty to show her juicy tits after fucking boyfriend.

Kolkata baap beta hire randi and fuck while maaji is away MMS

Posted: 29 Aug 2011 08:29 AM PDT


Indian prostitute sucking her customers dick during oral sex foreplayIndian call girl sucking cock and licking balls in threesome sex action
Naughty Kolkata baap beta hire a randi girl who sucks their respective dicks and gets fucked hard in missionary style while maaji is away in this MMS.
File size: WMV - 9.55 MB, 3gp - 2.50 MB ; Playing time: 4:10 mins
Click on the links below to download Kolkata baap beta hire randi and fuck while maaji is away MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Newly wed bhabhi stripped sucked and fucked webcam video 2

Posted: 29 Aug 2011 08:28 AM PDT


Newly wed Indian wife lying naked with legs spread showing hairy pussyNewly wed Indian couple having oral sex in 69 position after wedding night fuck
Second part in which the horny newly wed couple continue to enjoy oral sex in 69 position and then the guy starts fucking his wife missionary style.File size: WMV - 6.80 MB, 3gp - 1.95 MB ; Playing time: 3:00 mins
Click on the links below to download Newly wed bhabhi stripped sucked and fucked webcam video 2:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Horny unsatisfied wife fucked by hubbys friend and moaning loudly MMS 1

Posted: 29 Aug 2011 08:28 AM PDT


Unsatisfied Indian wife spreading legs and getting fucked by loverHorny cheating Indian wife having missionary style with boyfriend on cam
First of two parts of a horny unsatisfied desi wife getting mounted by her hubbys friend who spreads her legs and starts pumping her cunt with hard strokes. Have you ever fucked your friends wife (or got fucked by your husbands friend)? Please post about the experience in the comments.
File size: WMV - 14.20 MB, 3gp - 3.70 MB ; Playing time: 6:13 mins
Click on the links below to download Horny unsatisfied wife fucked by hubbys friend and moaning loudly MMS 1:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

No comments:

Post a Comment