Free Dating sex Hotel Rooms

Followers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog


Chetna fucked by college Peon

Posted: 24 Aug 2011 07:23 AM PDT

Hello. My name is Chetna and I am 18 years old girl studying in a reputed college in +2 classes. Today I will tell you the true story of my life that happened last year. I live in a small town and I stay in Amritsar for my higher studies. My college was about 7 km from my hostel and I had to go there by rickshaw.
My classes are over at 5pm. As I was about to leave, it started raining heavily. I was not feeling well that day. All of my friends were gone to their houses but I opted to wait for the rain to stop. I could not saw any rickshaw or auto there, which could drop me to my house. Two hours were passed and I could not see any body near the college.
Just then, I saw the college peon and asked me the matter why I had not gone to my house. I started weeping and told him the reason. He said no problem, come to my house and have some tea and then he will drop me to my hostel. But hostel door could not open after 7 PM under any circumstances, he told me to call to his hostel and take the permission to come late.
As I rang to hostel, warden was not there and attendant did not allow me to come late. She rather told me to come in the morning. I requested her but she did not pay any attention on my request. The peon told me to go to any friend's house and stay for a night and go to hostel in the morning. But I did not know any friend's house. Nor I had enough money that I could stay in a hotel. He offered me to spend a night in his house.
The peon was a tall man from bihar and he had strong muscles and his age was about 40 years. I thought that he must be living with his family but as I reached there I found that he was alone. I enquired about his family but he told that he was unmarried. He gave me some food to eat and in the night he gave me some milk to drink. He gave me a bed to sleep.
As I was badly tired, I felt asleep as I fall on the bed. After some time I woke up. I looked around and there was total dark. I could not see anything around me. I was feeling somebody's hand on my legs. I stay quite to see the further action. I understand it must be the peon.
He slowly hiked my skirt and rubbed my thighs very softly. Then he slowly moves towards my pussy. He rubbed his hand on my pussy over my panty. His moves were now becoming horny and horny. Now he slipped my panty aside and touched my virgin pussy. I still was not responding but I was slowly becoming excited and he was too.
He now was rubbing my hairless pussy and shove inside my pussy. I cried aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. He was afraid and immediately closed my mouth by his lips on my lips. He put one of my hands under his body and with one hand he caught the other one. He started sucking my lips and shoved another hand into my pussy.
My breath was running heavily and my body had become hot. He put three fingers inside my pussy and made to and fro motions. I was flying in the heavens of sky. Just then my body ached and I was over. A lot of my vaginal juices fell on his hand. He too could understand that I had enjoyed my part. He then left me. I told him that what that was.
He told me that I had just finished my first orgasm. He took my hand and holds me his dick. By god, it was a huge dick that I could not hold in my hands. I was afraid and I left it and tried to get up. He softly took me in his hands kissed my face. He said, dear I am dying for sex. Please cooperate with me. I did not say anything. He slowly kissed my face lips and then my neck.
But now I was getting irritated as I had satisfied once. Now I don't have any feeling for sex. I just get up and tried to some other place. But he grabbed me from behind and sat on the bed with I on his lap. He tried to press my boobs and softer area but I did not allow him to do. He caught both my hands and with other hand he caught my boob. He pressed it very softly.
As there was a bit colder inside, my nipples were erect. He rubbed the nipples with his fingers. After some time he skipped his hands inside my t-shirt and pressed them a bit hardly. I liked it and slowly I was again become excited. I was breathing heavily and he again laid me on the bed and removed my t-shirt along with my bra.
He kissed my chest then boobs very nicely and then he took one nipple in his mouth and sucked it and rubbed my second nipple with his hand. I too was becoming hot and hot. He then removed my skirt and panty. I moaned a little aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh. Now he took his mouth over my stomach and kissed it and then he kissed on my tummy.
Then he moved downwards and kissed my hairless virgin pussy. Oooooohhhhhhh my god, what a sensation was that. I felt like flying in the clouds. He inserted his tongue inside it and made to and fro motions. I could not understand what a nice feeling was it? Moans were escaping from my mouth. He then placed a hard thing on my pussy. I don't under stand what was it.
But soon I understood that it might be his dick. He rubbed his dick on my pussy. I was again about to cum but he removed his dick and again placed on it. My vaginal juices were coming out vigorously. He was placing his dick and entering slightly. I don't know what sex was before that time. He now slowly applied some force at the bottom.
Suddenly a burst of pain arose inside my pussy. He applied more pressure and more of his dick entered my pussy. I was crying aaaaahhhhhhh ooooooohhhhhhhhh aaaaaaayyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee. But he did not stopped. Rather he placed his lips on mine and sealed them. My cries were now muffled and only sounds of ggggggggnnnnnnnnnn were coming out of my nose.
He applied more pressure and whole of his dick penetrated into my pussy. He stayed there for some time. I could feel some liquid was flowing over my ass hole and I understood that it was my virgin blood. I was dying with pain. He now started to and fro motion after some time. Again pressure of pain arose inside me. But soon all the pain disappeared and I were enjoying my part again.
He was now pumping me with full speed and soon I was over. He was not. So he continued moving to and fro inside me. After some time he pulled his dick out of my pussy and made me in the doggy style. He placed his dick on my ass hole and made some force. His dick penetrated into my ass. I cried a lot aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.
But he continued his job. He pumped me for about 15 minutes in this posture. My pain gone away but I could not enjoy in this position. After some time he put his dick out and told me to open my mouth. As I refused, he grabbed my hair. As I opened my mouth to cry he shoves his dick into my mouth. He made three or four strokes and he cummed inside me. I had to drink all the cum which I liked later.
After that we took rest for about some time and he was ready again. Now he stood me against the wall and fucked me in this position. I too liked this position. We fucked for whole night. Too many positions were made. I enjoyed every part of my fuck. In the morning, he woke me up and we bathed together. Then he fucked me once more hard forcibly.
He took some pictures of me nude and a video too. Then he told me to get dressed but as I picked up my panties, he asked me to leave my panties for him. I did not want to, but he forcibly snatched it from me. I dressed with remaining clothes and then he dropped me near my hostel where he warned me not to tell anyone about last night or else he would send the video to my parents.
I was horrified and told him I will not do so. I thought this was over. But his lust was non ending and he fucked me every weekend. Once he called me and told me that there was a surprise for me coming weekend. I did not think and reached his house. But later that something happened that really changed my life. But thats another story some other day. Till then Bye!!


Sex Advice: Skin getting red and rashes at tip of Penis due to condom

Posted: 24 Aug 2011 07:22 AM PDT

Question. I am newly married and I use branded condoms. But my skin gets red and I get rashes at the tip of my penis where the condom gets folded. Please advise.
Answer. Consult your doctor. If he confirms this is an allergy due to the condom, then your wife should start a low-dose hormone pill.


Lucky desi guy enjoy two whores naked in hotel room pics

Posted: 24 Aug 2011 07:21 AM PDT



Hot pics of a lucky desi guy lying naked in bed with two whores and enjoying threesome sex.

Busty NRI aunty with girl showing cleavage and wet tits pokie in swimwear pics

Posted: 24 Aug 2011 07:21 AM PDT


Hot pics of busty NRI aunty with young girl showing awesome cleavage and wet tits pokie through the swimwear.

Desi call girl lying naked in hotel bed exposing cunt tits and ass cheeks MMS

Posted: 24 Aug 2011 07:20 AM PDT


Desi call girl spreading legs showing her cunt to tease client before fuckDesi whore girl showing lovely ass cheeks to customer before sex in cheap hotel room
Desi call girl lying naked in hotel bed spreading her legs to show her cunt tits and lovely ass cheeks before fuck with customer in this MMS.
File size: WMV - 3.15 MB, 3gp - 945 KB ; Playing time: 1:23 mins
Click on the links below to download Desi call girl lying naked in hotel bed exposing cunt tits and ass cheeks MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Topless Mumbai girl juicy tits sucked and fondled giving oral sex MMS 2

Posted: 24 Aug 2011 07:20 AM PDT


Juicy tits of Mumbai girl fondled while she pinches nipples during oral sex foreplayMumbai girl licking cock and balls while giving blowjob to boyfriend
Second part in which the horny Mumbai girl continues to suck her lovers dick and then getting into his lap and her tits sucked and fondled nicely.

File size: WMV - 13.70 MB, 3gp - 4:10 MB ; Playing time: 6:14 mins
Click on the links below to download Topless Mumbai girl juicy tits sucked and fondled giving oral sex MMS 2:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Busty desi prostitute stripping naked sucking dick before fuck MMS

Posted: 24 Aug 2011 07:20 AM PDT


Indian call girl pulling off kameez to show white braIndian prostitute taking off white bra to reveal juicy tits
Indian whore call girl posing topless showing mouth watering titsIndian prostitute in white panty showing big boobs while sucking cock of customer during sex
Busty desi prostitute stripping off her salwar kameez and white bra exposing her juicy tits before proceeding to suck her clients dick and giving him blowjob in this awesome MMS.
File size: WMV - 8.30 MB, 3gp - 2.35 MB ; Playing time: 3:36 mins
Click on the links below to download Busty desi prostitute stripping naked sucking dick before fuck MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Aditya fucking online friend Sneha

Posted: 24 Aug 2011 07:19 AM PDT


Hello dear friends this is Aditya 28 from Kolkata and I m writing down my experiences for the first time. Because after reading many stories I thought to share my sexual experiences with you my frndz. I don't know that the stories posted here are true or not but this is the true incidence of my life.
Let me tell u about myself I m 5.5 feet in height and have a average body and girls say that my eyes and smile are very attractive. Now lets come to the part of the story as I m a regular visitor on yahoo messenger from a long time and used to chat with lots of peoples but till that time my destiny didn't provide me with any girl.
One fine day around july 2009 I was chatting on yahoo and suddenly a girl came to chat wit me. I also showed some gratitude and started chatting with her about all casual things and about hobbies, fav food, color and all and her likings and dislikes etc. Then after talking for sometimes we moved on to the topic of boyfriend and girlfriend.
Her name was Sneha 21 and she told me that she is doing engineering and is in 2nd year and she has got a boyfriend but he works in delhi. And they are able to meet just once or twice in a year. Then I asked her that to what extend have to moved in this relationship, she replied that she has got physical with him.
Then she asked me about my life, though I didn't had any girlfriend at that time but I told her that I have girlfriend and she is studying and I share an intimate relationship with her. She asked me how many times u had sex wit your girlfriend during the month. I replied that mostly 2 to 3 times in month.
Then she asked me if I am looking to have relationship with any other girl or not, to that I replied in affirmation that I don't hav any problem to get physical with any girl or women. Thus from this place the real story starts, to which Sneha said that would to like to get into a physical relationship with me without any emotional attachments and without any commitments.
I replied in affirmation as everyone guy will do. Who will miss this beautiful opportunity, I just grabed it with both hands and we exchanged our numbers. Then we started talking over mobile at nite bcas during the day she was busy with her engineering classes. I asked her why she wants to get physically attached to me, to which she replied that she is not able to have sex as her boyfriend lives
In delhi and she is realy starved of sex, that's why she wants to enjoy the sex as much as possible. Thus we started planning about having sex with each other and we decided that we will be having sex at her home as my home is never empty. She told me that on some weekdays she will arrange her place when nobody will be at her home.
And we used to discuss about sex that how will we do and in what positions and all, and she also asked me about my experiences with other girls or women, to which she got a satisfied answer. I told her about having sex with my girlfriend and a married lady who were extremely happy with me. She was very charged up after listening to my talk and ways of fucking other girls n women.
Then one night she informed me that next day we can have sex at her place and I took off from my office and headed towards her home at saltlake, she messaged me her full address and I reached at her home according to the time given by her at 11 am. I ranged the bell and there she came and opened the door, she was wearing a orange and green color salwar suit with some work on it.
Let me mention her figure she was 5.2 ft in height and with flesh at places required on her body. Her body was very juicy with 34d boobs and her waist 30 and her ass was beautiful must be 34 in size. She welcomed me and behaved as we have meet each other number of times. She was wheatish in complexion but her body was very beautiful and very attractive.
She made me sitted on her sofa in the drawing room and went to the kitchen to bring some water for me. She served me water and sat beside me and I just took her hand in my hand and asked her that r u ok with me, r u ready to surrender ur beautiful body to me, to which she shook her head in affirmation, I just rolled my fingers on her hand and just rubbed my legs to her legs and I felt she was shaking,
I didn't understood and just asked her wat happened, she just said me that after a long time I m feeling someone so close to me that's why. After that I just kissed her eyes one by one, her forehead, her earlobes, her cheeks, her neck, and she was moaning and her moaning was making me very horny, soon after that I licked her ears and she was getting mad when I was licking her ears,
her hands were rolling on my back n my head n my hand we rolling on ur neck, then I kissed her lips and soon took her lips in my mouth and started sucking them and inserting tongue in each other mouth. It was a awesome French kiss which continued for almost 30 minutes, she was so good in kissing that 30 mins were like some minutes only.
She was looking at me full of lust in her eyes, I slowly kissed her full body over her clothes and she was very excited and then I removed her kurti and kissed her cleavage and her tummy, her underarms, she was in a red bra and started fondling her breasts above her bra, and she was getting more n more excited, after that I moved towards her lower portion and removed her salwar,
and saw her wearing a red panty, I asked her her about the reason of wearing a matching one, to which she replied that you have told me once that u liked matching inners, I was realy happy to hear that she had memorized my likes n dislikes and I was very happy to hear. After removing her salwar I kissed each n every part of her body from her head to the toe, her fingers, her thighs,
her legs, her back part, her tummy, her cleavage, her ass cheek, her armpits, it was amazing kissing n licking her each and every part of her beautiful body. After that I freed her beautiful 34d boobs from her red bra and her boobs swang in happiness, her boobs were beautiful with dark areolas having big size and her areolas were very stiff bcas of the excitement,
I started sucking her boobs and crushing the other boobs with my hand, I sucked her boobs lyk anything and they were so tasty to suck and she was just moaning in pleasure, and moving her hands on my back and in my hairs and pushing my mouth to her boobs, I kept sucking her boobs one by one for a lot period of time and gave some bites on her nipples which she loved it.
After that I moved to her lower portion and licked her tummy and just moved towards her things, licked her thighs and licked her pussy above her panty and then I asked her again that why was she shaking when I touched her, she replied that she got wet when I touched her. I was very excited that my first touch got her wet, I removed her panty and smelled it and the smell was very beautiful,
amazing, then I just put my lips of her pussy which was clean shaven, and her pussy was looking so beautiful in pink color, I sucked her pussy and send sensation throughout her body when I licked her G-spot, then I kept licking and sucking her G-Spot and she was getting mad and telling me to fuck her as she was getting mad, I kept on sucking her pussy and was enjoying her moaning,
the way she was moaning was amazing, its can send sensation to any person, after few minutes her pussy started licking juices and I licked it dry, After that I took off all my clothes and she jumped on me and started kissing my chest, biting my nipples and played with my body and took my dick in mouth, and she was sucking it like a lollypop,
I had sex wit many girls and women but none of them gave me suck a beautiful blowjob, she kept sucking my dick and was sucking the dick like she was so hungry for year, it was the best blow job of my life, she kept sucking my dick for more than 30 mins and I was about to cum and she told me to cum in her mouth and she drank all the juices.
After that I took the condom out of my pocket and put it on my dick and I kept her in the standing position and told her to bend towards the bed and inserted my dick her pussy and she was tight it took some time to insert there and after that kept ramming her pussy, and was mauling her boobs with my hand, I kept ramming her pussy as hard as possible and she was moaning like anything,
she was shouting just fuck me, I was so alone for so many days, I cant live without your dick and please fuck me fuck me hard and I m always for u. I kept fucking her and soon she cummed and was in sweat, I took out my dick and made her lay down on her bed and fucked her boobs and she was enjoying the session as she never had got her boobs fucked,
after that I told her to lay down on a table and fucked her on table which was a new experience for her and after that I cummed and just layed over her body for 15 minutes. After a break of 15 minutes she again started sucking my dick and it gained it strength and we were again ready for a round of fuck.
This time I wanted fuck her ass hole so I started licking her ass hole and fingering her there, first one finger, then two and then three, and then applied some cream on her ass hole and my dick her just pushed my dick into her and it just went in quite smoothly and was fucking her ass in doggy position and she was shouting lyk anything, and I kept of fucking her ass,
her ass was realy beautiful to fuck, after fucking her ass for 15 minutes and took my dick out and layed down on bed and told her to come on me and she obeyed me and sat on my dick and the dick reached the vicinity of her pussy, and then she started giving motion of to and fro and her beautiful boobs were swinging in air and I was taking those boobs in my hand and biting them and crushing them which made her very horny.
She kept on trusting on me and after some time we both cummed and she just layed on me for 15 minutes. After that we both went to the washroom and cleaned ourself and wore our clothes and then sat on bed looking in each others eyes. I saw satisfaction in her eyes and a brightness also, I was very happy to see her satisfied. I had got 5 star with me which I took for her,
I took that 5 star out and gave it to her, then some thing wild came in my mind and I took the 5 star and asked her to open her salwar and panty to which she did and just took the wrapper of the 5 star and inserted the 5 star in her pussy and started fucking her, she was so touched by my act and was very happy,
after fucking her with 5 star she cumed and I licked her cum and its was mixed wit taste of chocolate which was amazing, then we both ate that 5 star and she was so happy from the core of her heart.
We started meeting once in a month and had beautiful time with each other enjoying new new things and new new ways of fucking and foreplay which I will share to you in different episode. And I would lyk to knw the comments of you, the esteemed reader of this story.

Sex Advice: Guy able to penetrate girl in first instance

Posted: 24 Aug 2011 07:18 AM PDT


Question. I am 29 and my girlfriend is 28. We both had intercourse and she said she was a virgin. But when we had sex, there were blood stains on the bed and in her panty. However, there wasn't any on my condom. Many of my friends told me that if both are virgins, then it is impossible to have an intercourse in the first attempt as it takes 15 to 20 days. Yet I was able to fully penetrate her in the first instance. So was she really a virgin? Please clear my doubts.
Answer. Your suspicions have made you and her lose out on the pleasure and satisfaction of the experience. She could have never got blood stains unless her hymen split. You sure have a lot of ignorant pseudo-sexologist friends.

Busty desi wife showing awesome cleavage in tight blouse pics

Posted: 24 Aug 2011 07:13 AM PDT


Hot pics of busty desi wife showing awesome cleavage in tight blouse and teasing her hubby.

NRI girl posing in skimpy bra panty showing cunt ass and juicy tits pics

Posted: 24 Aug 2011 07:12 AM PDT


Hot pics of naughty NRI girl posing in skimpy bra panty showing her cunt ass cheeks and juicy tits to tease boyfriend.

Naughty guy grinding exposed dick against aunties ass and squeezed MMS

Posted: 24 Aug 2011 07:11 AM PDT


Naughty guy grinding exposed cock against ass of aunty inside busAunty squeezing balls and cock of guy during bus ride and giving handjob
Naughty guy grinding his exposed against an aunties ass inside a crowded bus and getting squeezed by her in this MMS.
File size: WMV - 11.10 MB, 3gp - 3.20 MB ; Playing time: 4:51 mins
Click on the links below to download Naughty guy grinding exposed dick against aunties ass and squeezed MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Busty desi babe showing big boobs and choot masturbating with sex toys on cam video 1

Posted: 24 Aug 2011 07:11 AM PDT


Busty desi babe sucking big juicy tits and nipples on camHorny desi babe using sex toys vibrator and dildo to masturbate on cam to tease boyfriend
First of two parts showing a busty desi babe standing nude showing big boobs and choot in front of the came sucking her tits and spreading her cunt while using sex toys to masturbate.
File size: WMV - 10.05 MB, 3gp - 2.90 MB ; Playing time: 4:23 mins
Click on the links below to download Busty desi babe showing big boobs and choot masturbating with sex toys on cam video 1:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Topless Mumbai girl juicy tits sucked and fondled giving oral sex MMS 3

Posted: 24 Aug 2011 07:11 AM PDT


Mumbai girl licking balls during oral sex with boyfriendMumbai girl standing topless in salwar showing juicy tits
Third and final part in which the sexy Mumbai continues to suck and lick her boyfriends dick and balls and then standing up to show her tits and get kissed.

File size: WMV - 14.00 MB, 3gp - 4:05 MB ; Playing time: 6:14 mins
Click on the links below to download Topless Mumbai girl juicy tits sucked and fondled giving oral sex MMS 3:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

No comments:

Post a Comment