Free Dating sex Hotel Rooms

Followers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog


Meena getting fucked by Biology professor

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 08:53 AM PDT

Hi, I am tutor & I teach junior college students. I have different batches for girls & boys. The incident which I going to share with you happened in last year. A girl named Meena took admission in my biology class. She was just 20 yrs old. And what a beauty she was! She had perfect curves at the right places.
Her nice little shaped breasts always pointing up and usually she would wear tight jeans in which the curves of her ass would be clearly visible. She was quite fair & her eyes were remarkable. As she was my student I used to treat her as a kid but there was an uncontrollable temptation & desire for her that I wanted to see her naked.
She got late admission in my biology class & so she was not able to understand the concepts. So one day after my class she came to me & asked if I could take extra class for her.I saw my chance & readily agreed. I gave her the class time at 5:00 AM in the morning as everyone is asleep. Moreover no other time was available. She too agreed & started coming from the next day.
Feeling of having alone with her made me crazy about her. Seeing her early in the morning made me fresh. One day I was waiting for her then suddenly heavy rain started. Just then as I thought she won't come, she arrived fully wet. She was wearing a frock that day. As I took her in, My heart began to race faster because her body was quite visible in her wet dress.
As I looked closely iwas shocked to see that she was not wearing bra and her boobs were quite visible. Her pink hard nipples made my mouth go dry. Suddenly she realized that something was wrong & she covered it with her scarf. I gave her a towel & told her to get dried in the next room. As she went inside, I couldn't control my temptation & peeped through the keyhole.
I saw her taking off her dress & what a beauty she was! She made me hard & also wet this time. Her white slim legs made me sick. But she didn't took off her panty & I regretted to miss it. After sometime she came out & sat for the class. I started teaching her about "sexual reproduction in humans". She was feeling uncomfortable when I was explaining her about the sexual intercourse.
I told her to feel free to ask questions. She asked various questions on sex. I was surprised to know that she didn't know anything about sex & now she was having fun to know more about it. She asked if it would be fun to have a practical on it. This gave my heart skip a beat. I went near her & said smilingly that it would be fun & u must try at least for once to get thorough knowledge.
She smiled at me & said that she wanted to see male reproductive organs. She stood up & locked the door and said to me, "Sir, can u show me reproductive organs". My heart was beating faster. I nodded to her & took off my clothes. She was quite amused to see my cock. She asked me if she can touch it & I said yes. She took it in her hand & watched it closely.
The warm feeling of her soft hand made my cock go hard & it got erected. I said, "Look u have made it hard now & if u want to do it practically u can do it". She readily agreed & took off her clothes. Seeing her hairy pussy I lost my control & grabbed her started kissing her. She didn't hesitate & soon we were lip-locked. We started playing with our tongues.
My hand reached her boobs & I squeezed them gently& we kissed more passionately. I holded her in my arms & laid her on the floor & started sucking her nipples. Her nipples were hard & quite longer. I sucked them & bit them & my hands reached inside her panty. Her pussy was already wet. She started moaning "aaahhh aaaaahhh ooohhhhhhhhhh aaaahhh" as I gently fingered her.
I took my finger out & gave her & she licked the pre-cum of hers from my fingers. I started going down kissing her. I kissed her navel & tickled her belly button with my tongue. She enjoyed it. I moved down further and pulled off the panty.Her pussy was fresh,tight & bushy.With my finger I moved the bush so that I could see her pussy clearly.
I kissed the lips of her pussy. Her lips were quite outward and mucus was continuously coming out. I played with her lips. Fingered them hard. When it was wet enough, I started licking her pussy. I spread her lips & inserted my tongue inside & wriggled it faster. She was moaning loudly
"aaaaaaaaahhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhh ssssssssssssssshhhhhh ooooohhhh sir slowly please aaaaaaahhhhh ohhh sir please aah ssssshhhhh". My mouth was full of her mucus & I gave her by kissing. She hurriedly licked all my mouth. Now I took her both legs & spread them apart. My cock already very wet & hard was raring to go inside her.
I put my cock over her pussy & first rubbed over it with the tip. I knew had to be gentle first as her pussy was very tight because she was a virgin. I gently put my cock inside her. It was very hard to go inside but I managed & as it was in halfway I felt the Hymen, the wall. She told me that she was ready. This time I gave a harder thrust but it was going difficult.
I gathered my strength & gave a powerful blow in her pussy & there she was cried loudly as I broked the seal. I felt the blood coming out but I knew I had to move on & I started fucking gently. I felt the inside heat of hers. She was hot as hell. "Oh Mina, ooooohhhhhhh yeaahhhhhh yeaaaaaaahhhh ooooohhhhh".
"aaaaahhhhhh oh sir ! aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ooooooooooooooohhhhhh". "oohhhhhhhhhh Yes baby come on! Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh oohhhh". She was sweating & moaning loudly. " aaaaaaaahhh aaaahhhhhhhooooooohhhhhhh Fuck me harder!!!!!! Yaaahhhhhhhhh".
I started deep thrusting & did it harder. She was enjoying a lot. After some time I told her to change the position. I told her to bend over so that we could do doggy style. As she bended the view of her cute little ass made me more hard. I slapped her ass & spread her legs & started banging hard from behind. Her boobs were juggling to and fro.
I holded her boobs & fucked her harder & much faster. It was raining outside& we both were sweating inside. Then she decided to take charge. I laid down on the floor & she came & sat over me. First she rubbed her wet pussy with my cock & when it was wet enough then she gently inserted my cock inside her & started riding me.
She started riding fast, up & down up & down just like professional. My cock very hard & now much longer got deep inside her pussy such that I felt touching erectile parts of inside her. I was panting. "ohhhhh yaah baby ooohhhhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaahhhhhhh do it baby ooooooooohhh".
"yes sir aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhh ahhh ahhhhh ooohhhh ohhhhhhhhh". I holded her tiny cone shaped boobs & squeezed them harder & so she was going faster & harder making my climax come nearer. "ooooohhhhhhh Meena baby yeaaaaaaahhhh ohhhh u bitch do it". It went deeper & deeper inside her.
"Aaaaaaaaahhhh oh my god! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmm aaaahhhhh sssssssssshhh oh sir mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaah".
"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh". I screamed. Just then I realized climax is nearer so I took her off & gave my cock to her to suck.
She hurriedly started sucking & giving it deep throat. The warmth of her mouth got me going & suddenly I realized the climax point & took out it out & blew the cum all over her body. Her face, boobs & navel were wet my cum. She then licked all the cum of my cock & cleaned my cock.
Then she got cleaned & dressed herself & kissed me again & told me that she had understood everything in sexual reproduction. Then she left. It was the best experience of my life of fucking a young girl & that too my student. After exams results were declared & she got the highest marks in that subject. I was glad that I taught her well. That was all I wanted, to be a good tutor of her.


मेरी मामी की गलती से चुदाई

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 08:51 AM PDT

प्रेषक : लव

मुझे मेरे दोस्त की शादी में मामा के गाँव जाना था। रात को बहुत मस्ती की, नाचना-गाना हुआ फिर सब लोग सोने चले गये। मैं भी मामा के घर सोने चला गया। मामाजी की रात की नौकरी थी तो वो गए हुए थे। मामाजी की एक लड़की ही थी 18 साल की। जब मैं घर में गया तो वो दोनों ( मामीजी और मामाजी की लड़की ) अपनी खटिया पर थी। मेरे लिए भी उनके बाजू में ही खटिया लगा दी थी। एक तरफ मैं सोया था, एक तरफ मामीजी और बीच में मेरी ममेरी बहन सोई हुई थी। रात को तक़रीबन ढाई बजे मेरी नींद खुल गई। मैंने देखा कि पूरे कमरे में अंधेरा था। मैंने अपने लंड पर हाथ रखा तो वो एकदम खड़ा हो चुका था तक़रीबन आठ इन्च का। मुझ पर सेक्स सवार हो गया था !

फिर मुझे याद आया कि गाँव के लड़के बात कर रहे थे कि तेरे मामा की लड़की बड़ी खराब हो रही है और पता चला है कि वो कई बार सेक्स कर चुकी है।

तो मैंने सोचा कि क्यों न आजमाया जाये बहन पर कुछ नया तरीका !

तो मैंने नींद में ही होने का नाटक करते हुए अपना हाथ बहन की टांग पर रख दिया! फिर धीरे धीरे सहलाने लगा, वो नींद में थी। मुझमें और हिम्मत आ गई तो मैं अपना हाथ धीरे से सरकाते हुए ऊपर ले गया। अब मेरा हाथ उसकी चड्डी के पास था। मैंने उसके कपड़ों पर से ही उसकी चूत पर हाथ रख दिया। फिर ऊपर से ही हाथ घुमाने लगा वो अभी तक नींद में ही थी। मुझे थोड़ा डर भी लग रहा था लेकिन गाँव के लड़कों की बात याद कर के मुझ में हिम्मत आ गई और मैंने उसका नाड़ा खोल दिया। लाइट बंद थी इसलिए यह सब मेरी मामी को नहीं दिख रहा होगा या फिर वो भी गहरी नींद में होगी, यह सोच कर मैंने अपना काम चालू रखा।

उसका नाड़ा खोलते ही मैंने अपना हाथ अंदर दाल दिया उसने चड्डी नहीं पहनी थी और मेरे हाथ में सीधी ही उसकी चूत आ गई। में बहुत उत्तेजित हो गया, मेरे रोंगटे खड़े हो गए और मेरा लंड लगता था फटने ही वाला हो !

मैंने अपना हाथ थोड़ा और नीचे जाने दिया तो उसकी चूत के दाने पर मैं अपनी उंगली से मसल पा रहा था। तभी अचानक कुछ हरकत हुई, मुझे लगा कि वो जाग गई है। और मैं तुरंत अपना मुँह दूसरी तरफ घुमाकर सो गया।

थोड़ी देर बाद मैं फिर से उठा। कमरे में अभी भी अँधेरा ही था, मैंने सोचा, चलो कुछ हो-हल्ला नहीं हुआ। और मेरी बहन शायद सू-सू करने गई होगी और आकर फिर सो गई होगी। यह सोच कर मैंने सोचा कि उसको भी शायद मज़ा आया हो। तो मैंने आगे का कार्यक्रम फिर चालू करने के बजाय सीधा ही हाथ उसकी चूत के पास रख दिया और सहलाने लगा। फिर मैंने सोचा कि चलो नाड़ा फिर से खोला जाये तो मैंने हाथ ऊपर की तरफ नाड़े की ओर खिसकाया, लेकिन नाड़ा मिल नहीं रहा था। मैं सीधा हाथ उसके मम्मे की ओर ले गया।

मुझे कुछ अजीब ही लगा, मम्मे एकदम बड़े थे ! मैं दंग रह गया, सोचा कि मेरी बहन के मम्मे तो छोटे सी थे, लेकिन यह क्या ! मेरी बहन की जगह पर मामी जी आकर सो गई थी। मैं एक बार तो रुक गया, घबरा भी गया। फिर सोचा कि मैंने मामी की चूत को छुआ तो वो कुछ नहीं बोली, मम्मों को पकड़ा तो कुछ नहीं बोली, तो अब क्या बोलेगी। सोचकर सीधे ही फिर से चूत की ओर बढ़ा ! मामी ने नाइटी पहनी हुई थी तो चूत को ऊपर से ही सहलाने लगा। फिर लगा कि मामी कुछ बोल नहीं रही तो धीरे से नीचे हाथ डालकर मामी की नाइटी को कमर तक ऊपर उठाया और मामी की चूत को उनकी चड्डी के ऊपर से सहलाता गया।

आगे की कहानी जल्द ही लिखूंगा।


Joke: Sarah having trouble sleeping

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 08:48 AM PDT


Sarah : Doctor, I have trouble sleeping.
Doctor : Take these pill, you will meet Brad Pitt in your dream if you take the red pill, George Clooney if you take the blue pill and Tom Cruise if you take the green pill.
Sarah : If I take them all at once?
Doctor : Then you will join Elvis.

Sex Advice: Doctor advising sex after 90 days of delivery

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 08:47 AM PDT


Question. My wife delivered 60 days ago. Her doctor advised us to have intercourse after 90 days of delivery. Please suggest a solution as I am unable to handle this break.
Answer. Be naughty, provided that she has no problem. Start with a finger in the vagina. If that is not a problem, you can make each other happy.

Gujju office babe in sexy corset to seduce International client pics

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 08:47 AM PDT


Hot pics of Gujju office babe showing her lovely figure and juicy tits to seduce an International client. Till what extent have you gone to get a business deal? Please post in the comments.

Busty Bengali wife posing nude showing big boobs and gaand to tease hubby pics

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 08:46 AM PDT


Hot pics of busty Bengali wife posing nude in front of the mirror showing her lovely big boobs and gaand to tease her hubby.

Simi Garewal posing nude kissing and making love to Shashi Kapoor in Siddhartha video

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 08:46 AM PDT


Simi Garewal standing naked showing lovely perky tits to Shashi Kapoor in SiddharthaSimi Garewal and Shashi Kapoor having sex in standing position in Siddhartha
Simi Garewal posing nude showing her lovely tits while kissing and making love to Shashi Kapoor in this sex scene from the movie Siddhartha.
File size: WMV - 9.35 MB, 3gp - 2.40 MB ; Playing time: 4:04 mins
Click on the links below to download Simi Garewal posing nude kissing and making love to Shashi Kapoor in Siddhartha video:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Mallu girl in various stages of undress posing nude with boyfriend slideshow video

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 08:45 AM PDT


Mallu girl lying naked on bed showing tits and pussy while boyfriend shows his dickYoung South Indian Kerala Mallu couple posing nude in front of mirror after sex
Sexy Mallu girl in various stages of undress posing in sexy bra panty during foreplay with boyfriend and then posing nude showing her lovely naked body after hot sex session in this slideshow video.
File size: WMV - 5.85 MB, 3gp - 1.90 MB ; Playing time: 3:17 mins
Click on the links below to download Mallu girl in various stages of undress posing nude with boyfriend slideshow video:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Cute couple hot oral sex and fucking in different positions MMS 1

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 08:45 AM PDT


Sexy fair lady posing nude showing lovely tits during sex foreplayHorny guy licking ladys pussy and performing cunnilingus
First of two parts showing a cute couple naked in bed and the lady sucking dick and then getting cunnilingus before the guy mounts her and starts fucking.
File size: WMV - 10.15 MB, 3gp - 2.65 MB ; Playing time: 4:25 mins
Click on the links below to download Cute couple hot oral sex and fucking in different positions MMS 1:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Delhi girl sucking and slurping boyfriends dick in sleazy hotel room MMS

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 08:45 AM PDT


Petite North Indian girl from Delhi showing small tits and armpits during oral sex sessionDelhi girl sucking dick giving blowjob to lucky boyfriend during oral sex foreplay
Delhi girl sucking and slurping boyfriends dick giving him a nice blowjob and showing her lovely tits and black panty in a sleazy hotel room in this MMS.
File size: WMV - 3.40 MB, 3gp - 895 KB ; Playing time: 1:28 mins
Click on the links below to download Delhi girl sucking and slurping boyfriends dick in sleazy hotel room MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

No comments:

Post a Comment