Free Dating sex Hotel Rooms

Followers

Saturday, September 10, 2011

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog


Kerala lady showing choot gaand fucked doggy style by hubby pics

Posted: 10 Sep 2011 09:40 AM PDT


Hot pics of sexy Kerala lady showing her choot gaand and fucked doggy style on all fours by her lucky hubby.

Abhishek romping with Step Mom

Posted: 10 Sep 2011 09:39 AM PDT


Hi to all of the reader of  http://india-debonairblog.blogspot.com/. I am a regular member of http://india-debonairblog.blogspot.com/ for last 2 year. I read almost all story of this site. From that stories I mostly like stories with aunt. Lets come to the fact. I am Abhishek from northen odisha. Now I am 17 years old and a +2 student at 1st year batch. My height is 5'10'' and I have a good physiqe like athletic body.
This was happened 2 year back means when I am 16 years old. My mother had pass away when I am a student of 8th standard. I am from a middle class family and my father is a bus driver. But I always comes 1st ya 2nd position in our class. And I am the one and only child of my parent. Except my parent and me, there is no one at our house.
So after 2 month of death of my mother my father marry another lady who just 9 years elder to me that means 24 years at that time and now 26 years. Now come to her. She is fairy and milky white and have a large ass cheak. After 4 days of her marriage my father went for his duty. She felt guilty and alone and then I convinced her and said dont worry I am here.
Suddenly she stared to crying. I ask her what is the reason ? She suddenly huge me and started to crying loudly and I convinced her and she stop crying. That at night I go to sleep at another room but she call with her in her room. After little hesitat I agree with her and go to sleep. But my bad habit is when I sleep with any one I put leg hand on him at night and rolls on bed.
That night I also do that. But I felt a little hot. So I want to know whats the reason. Till that time I dont think any bad about her. I woke up and surprised and became statue for 5 minute that she only in blouse and petticoat. And She sleeps huging me and a sudden current pass through my mind. I dont react to this and sleep huging her tightly. And dont sleep that night.
And till 9 o' clock next morning. My mom comes to wake up me after bathing and after making breakfast for me. She comes to only in towel. And when I saw her I am surprised and give her a naughty smile. She sat near me and said good morning looking towards my pant. Seeing her bare upper back side my lund got erection. She mark it and ask me what is that?
I dont control my self and gave a kiss to her bare back. And go to the bathroom wash my cum. That day was monday and day passed and that night I decided to take next step. That when she sleeps I gave a kiss to her and immediately she replied to me giving a kiss to me and we kiss each other and enjoy each other body over our dress and sleeps huging each other tightly.
After some time I woke up and open her blouse and petticoat started to kiss her shoulder, neck, all over her face, and then I came to her boob, I press it and made those milk bars free from the jail and suck those till my heart content. And then I came to her stomach and navel, then she started to moan loudly like
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH UHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU
HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH and said IN BETWEEN THAT FUCK ME. I want a to became mother by you. In between that she made me nude and take my mouth intn her mouth and gave me a great blowjob for 15 minute and inbetween that I once cum inside her mouth I ask her where to cum, she said to me to cum on her pussy.
So I do that. At that time I made her completely nude and see that see got an strong orgasm and I taste her pussy and taste the mixture of my cum and her. It taste like kulfi. Then I insert my one fingre inside her pussy but it was too difficult that her pussy war so tight. When I insert a finger she cried and I stop for some time and suck her lip and boob.
Then I started to and fro motion by my fingre and slowly I insert 3 fingre inside her. And the then she got an strong orgasm and I taste it and then I insert the tip of my 7inch lund in her pussy which was too difficult and then by another two push I insert hole of my lund inside her pussy and a sound came out from her pussy and I ask her about it and told me that she is a virgin and she lose her virginity now.
Saying that she started crying in pain. I stop for some time and kiss her lip ane suck her brown erect nipple. After sometime I slowly started to and fro motion inside her pussy by my lund. After 5 minute she got her orgasm but I continue to fuck her and after 15 I got steaf and I didnt find time to ask her where to come and I cum inside her and at the same time she got an orgasm and then some mixture of my cum and her cum and blood comes out from her pussy.
And I fuck her 5 days in a week and other 2 days she fucked by my father. After her period means after 2 month she told me that she is praignent. I ask her by whom you are praignent. She told me that by you. That means I became father at the age of just 15 years. I gave her a long kiss and said thank you.
After delivery she delivered a girl child and at that same day my 10 th result was declared and I got 91% in the exam and I ask her what is my gift for my result. And she said to me thatg my gift was that this girl is yours. I confused and she told me when this child grown up you will enjoy with her and I became more happy and gave a kiss at hospital.
And by return she gave some milk from her boob. After 4 month of baby birth I again fuck her for another child but this all happened was unknown to my father. My another fucking session with her was another story. So pls give comment and how you are enjoy my real and first sex story told me.

Joke: Blonde putting coin in Coke machine

Posted: 10 Sep 2011 09:37 AM PDT


In Vegas, a blonde walks up to a Coke machine and puts in a coin. Out pops a coke. The blonde looks amazed and runs away to get some more coins.
She returns and starts feeding the machine madly, and of course the machine keeps popping out the drinks.
Another person walks up behind the blonde and watches her antics for a few minutes before stopping her and asking if someone else could have a go. The blonde spins around and shouts in her face: "Can't you see I'm winning!?"

Sex Advice: Guy worried about Penis getting erect just by touch

Posted: 10 Sep 2011 09:37 AM PDT


Question. I have just turned 19. My problem is that even if I just touch my penis, it becomes erect. I am very worried about this. Please help me.
Answer. You should be happy that it is responding so well to your command. Why are you worried?

Naughty desi girlfriend posing in bra exposing big boobs pics

Posted: 10 Sep 2011 09:36 AM PDT


Hot pics of naughty desi girlfriend posing in bra showing cleavage and exposing her mouth watering boobies to tease her boyfriend.

Booby Mumbai fiancee flashing her big melons during office hours pics

Posted: 10 Sep 2011 09:35 AM PDT


Hot pics of busty Mumbai fiancee flashing her big melons during office hours to tease her fiance.

Hot Middle East babe bathing showing lovely tits ass and dressing up MMS

Posted: 10 Sep 2011 09:35 AM PDT


Hot Arab girl having bath showing big wet titsArab girl covering her lovely boobies showing awesome cleavage
Hot Middle East babe bathing showing her mouth watering wet tits and gaand and then wearing salwar and bra in this must watch MMS.
File size: WMV - 10.95 MB, 3gp - 2.85 MB ; Playing time: 4:47 mins
Click on the links below to download Hot Middle East babe bathing showing lovely tits ass and dressing up MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Punjabi babe from UK posing topless showing lovely tits and navel MMS

Posted: 10 Sep 2011 09:35 AM PDT


NRI Punjabi girl standing topless showing lovely tits to tease boyfriend
Punjabi babe from UK posing topless and showing her mouth watering boobies and navel in this self shot MMS.
File size: WMV - 2.20 MB, 3gp - 580 KB ; Playing time: 58 secs
Click on the links below to download Punjabi babe from UK posing topless showing lovely tits and navel MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Horny Latin college cutie fucked nicely by boyfriend amateur sex video 3

Posted: 10 Sep 2011 09:34 AM PDT


Latin college whore girl showing lovely ass cheeks during sex with boyfriendGuy spreading ass cheeks of girlfriend showing her butthole and inserting cock into pussy
Third and final part in the horny Latin couple continues to fuck missionary style and then girl getting on top while the guy holds onto her ass cheeks till they have an orgasm.

File size: WMV - 15.15 MB, 3gp - 3.95 MB ; Playing time: 6:38 mins
Click on the links below to download Horny Latin college cutie fucked nicely by boyfriend amateur sex video 3:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

No comments:

Post a Comment