Free Dating sex Hotel Rooms

Followers

Friday, September 16, 2011

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog


Joke: Rich Guy boasts to Poor Guy

Posted: 16 Sep 2011 07:08 AM PDT


Rich Guy boasts to Poor Guy, I'm getting my wife two presents for Christmas.
A diamond bracelet and a BMW soft top.
If she doesn't like the bracelet she can return it to the jewellers in the soft top so she will still be happy.
Poor Guy says, yeah I've done some similar. I've bought the wife a new frying pan and a dildo.
If she doesn't like the pan she can go fuck herself!

Divya having sex encounter with husbands relative

Posted: 16 Sep 2011 07:08 AM PDT

http://india-debonairblog.blogspot.com/


Dear All, I am a big fan of  http://india-debonairblog.blogspot.com/ and I regularly read all the stories.. Now I decided to write my story which happened some 8 months back.Sorry if my naration is not good since I am new in wrting it. I am Divya (Name changed ) 27 yrs and I am married to sarath (Name changed) 3 yrs ago Currently he is in onsite trip and my inlaws stay with me.
let me describe my fig 36 30 38. I am so fair and have good shape so that everyone def ll look at me.. my marriage life was happy one and even my sex life was very good. once my inlaws went to native for some function and said they ll not be coming for 1 week. I got bored as I was alone. I use to surf more since he s not here I use it for time pass.
during that time we had a problem in our water heater. it is not getting heat so I thought of waiting till my inlaws to come to get it repaired but since it is Jan it is so cold so I thought of calling a electrician who is also distance relative of my hubby. he is in his 25 and has good physiqe. he came to my home that day to do that work. he went to bathroom to check it.
I gave him a big stool since heater is at height. since the stool is not proper I was standing near and holding it.. he started the work and I was in light coour saree so that my cleavage can be easily seeen.. he was wearing a t shrit and lungi. I noticed him he was not wearing anything inside lungi. I noticed this and suddenly got big fire in me and decide to play game with him.
I moved my saree nicely so that he can see the cleavage. now I called him and said that dust is flowing into eye so I am closing the eye. when I called him his eye was in my boobs not listening to me at all. I know that he is not working since I closed the eyes he staring me at my boobs... I suddenly opened the eyes and saw him staring at my boobs.
I acted like I am angry and said what are u looking at.. he got frightened and said nothing nothing. now I can see his tool got erected. I hardly want that.now he removed the heater and want to keep it down. when he was doing that his lungi got losen and fell down. now he is sitting psoition as he is givng the heater to me and hisss tool almost hitting on my face..
he is about to catch the lungi but I said dont leave the heater as already stool is not proper. now his penis is hitting on my face and he is feeling shy and told me sorry. I said no issue.he is reparing the heater keeping on that big tool on me . again he went to fix the heater this time when was about to fix it a small bold slipped and fell into my blouse.
he was so sorry and said can u pls take it and give it. I said sorry if u want to take it then u ll fell down as I have to take my hand from stool. then I said I dont mind if u itself take it. he was so shivering to do. I said common do it. then he took his hand and bought near my blosue. I closed my eyes and now he realised that I am ready for anything.
I insered his hand into my blouse and started searching for bolt. when his hands touched my boobs I started moaning.. now he took advantage and started pressing my boobs very hardly he hands inside my blouse and his tool hitting my face. I was in heaven. after almost 10 mins of scoohing he said he couldnt find it.then I took more courange since no one s here expect we both.
I told him if u wnat remove the bloue and search it. he was very happy to hear this. he was very happy to hear this. now he removed my sareee from top and started removing the blouse hook one bye one and amost allllllll.. now I am in half blouse and bra infront of another perosn other than my hubby for the first time. now he sat in the stool and slowly kept his hand inside my bra and started pressing it.
I was in heaven now I moanedddddd ahhhhhhh aaammmmmmmmahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. now I slowly took his tool into my mouth and gave him some plesure... he stared to moan... but I couldnt use my hand since I was holding the stool. so I want more so I aksed him if u cant find the bold y cant we go to bedroom and remove and search.
now he read my mind and got down and he lifted me in his arm and throwed me on bed. now he came close to me and removed my sareee. this is like a rape scene where the villian ll remove the sareee and he tored my blouse which is half opened. I am wondered how wild he was. he now removed his t shirt since almost he was half naked.
now he tored my braaaa to release my 36 inch melon out..he was staring at the melon as he was hungry lion starign at his prey. I thought in my mind that I ll be very mch screwed by him....i was in bed and he now pulled me and made me stand againse the wall.. now he started to suck my one boobs.. he was like a hungry child didnt had milk for almost 3 days..
I waas in pain and also enjoing. with the other hand he was squesing my boobs.. I started moanign ahhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. he ws doing it for almost 30 mins changing the position for one boons to another. now almost my boobs are reddishh in clour. he now tored my pavadai and throewd it and tored my panty also.
this is the first time I standing naked in front of another person but I never felt shamed. he started to lift me and put me in bed. I was in corner of the bed and lying so that my vagina is facing his face. he was sittign down and spready my legs very wide and he started licking with his tongue and his hands both on my boobs. I was screaming like anything in pleasure.
ahhhhhhhhhhhh. he started teaing me with his penis touching my tip. I was almost in heaven begged him to fuck...he never bothered and keep on tesing me. plssssssssssssssss da fuck me.. insert ur tool in me..... keep on begging....... now he started inserting his penis into my vagina for the first time. wow it was almost 3 inch wider so that it could nt get it in.
he use oil and started his work. he slowly inserted in me and I shouted in pain and went deep in me and poured in me.. we last for atleast 3 session.. after that we sleeped for 5 hrs in tiredness and took bath and he left. that week fully we had sex but couldnt continue further as my inlaws came.
that week was a heaven for me.. but we use to meet in theatre and we use to have roleplay and he use to screw me but no fucking session.... now he got married and we never get that chance also...

Sex Advice: Boyfriend fondling breasts and ejaculating on buttocks

Posted: 16 Sep 2011 07:07 AM PDT


Question. I am a 21-year-old woman. My boyfriend likes to press my breasts and I also enjoy that. However, I feel that the size of my breasts has increased in the past six months. Is it because of the pressing or they are just growing naturally? Secondly, if my boyfriend ejaculates on my buttocks, will I get pregnant?
Answer. Breasts do not become enlarged because of someone's efforts. You may have put on weight. The sperms can easily find their way into the vagina. So beware of pregnancy.

Busty Mallu wife in bra panty posing topless showing big boobs pics

Posted: 16 Sep 2011 07:05 AM PDT


Hot pics of busty Mallu wife in bra panty posing topless showing mouth watering big tits shot by her hubby.

Slutty desi girl riding Australian guy and fucked by boyfriend pics

Posted: 16 Sep 2011 07:04 AM PDT


Hot pics of slutty desi girl based in Delhi getting fingered and riding an Australian guys dick and then fucked by her boyfriend. Please comment generously if you want to see more such pics.

Sexy secretary sucking dick tits exposed sucked and fondled video

Posted: 16 Sep 2011 07:04 AM PDT


Sexy office secretary sucking dick giving blowjob after hoursHot office babe showing lovely tits during oral sex session with partner
Sexy secretary sucking dick giving awesome blowjob before her partner pulls up her top exposing sucking and fondling her mouth watering tits in this video.
File size: WMV - 4.00 MB, 3gp - 1.05 MB ; Playing time: 1:43 mins
Click on the links below to download Sexy secretary sucking dick tits exposed sucked and fondled video:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Mahie Gill kissed and showing awesome cleavage in Not A Love Story masala video

Posted: 16 Sep 2011 07:03 AM PDT


Deepak Dobriyal kissing Mahie Gill in Not A Love StoryMahie Gill showing cleavage and navel in tight red bra in Not A Love Story
Hot Punjabi kudi Mahie Gill kissed hard by Deepak Dobriyal and showing awesome cleavage in skimpy bra during photoshoot in this masala video from Not A Love Story.
File size: WMV - 3.60 MB, 3gp - 945 KB ; Playing time: 1:34 mins
Click on the links below to download Mahie Gill kissed and showing awesome cleavage in Not A Love Story masala video:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Naughty Latin aunty bathing naked in the outdoors showing cunt and tits MMS

Posted: 16 Sep 2011 07:03 AM PDT


Latin lady lying naked in water showing pussy and titsLatin woman standing naked showing lovely ass cheeks outdoors
Naughty Latin aunty bathing naked in the outdoors and guys fingering her cunt vigorously while she exposes her lovely ass cheeks and tits in this must watch MMS.
File size: WMV - 4.40 MB, 3gp - 1.10 MB ; Playing time: 1:52 mins
Click on the links below to download Naughty Latin aunty bathing naked in the outdoors showing cunt and tits MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

No comments:

Post a Comment