Free Dating sex Hotel Rooms

Followers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog


Sex with Shan madam - II

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 08:54 AM PDT

Dear http://india-debonairblog.blogspot.com/ readers, this is ram from berhampur academy of technocrats berhampur, Orissa is my 2nd part of the story. That was the 1st story written by my self so I didnot express properly what exactly happen at that night which I mentioned in 1st part with shan... madam of academy of technocrats.

after some time she come from room with semi nude with bra only to front room as she forget that I am at her home as she is in half sleep. By seein me in that situation she has no answer and she is in blank went in to the room. As I like to see her in this way and I thought that it is the good time to enjoy so I also went without not wasting time.

When I entered the rooming she is taking some nighty from shelf for wearing and I went to beside her hold my hand on her pusy as she is not wearing panty I can fell the touch of hair on pussy which look like small garden on black soil. She bends towards me and she covers her face with two hands bcoz she feeling shy. She ask me to leave the room.

I said her that I don't want to waste this situation bcoz no one there in house. I said that I like her boobs touch in the jaintwheel and bike riding. She try to explain me that what I am doing is not correct becoz she is not married and sex before marriage is not correct. By hearing this I told that we will only once today not never in the future and I kick her on bed.

Then I saw her on bra which is jockey brand and size is 32 and the boobs are looking like push up and by which I can see her good structure of boobs from bra and it is blouse shape bra. Slowly I unhook her bra oh god what a good there is a black mole on the left of boobs which is the size of 25 paise coin if u see from distance u can imagine that there are two nipples are there.

shape color is like white and nipple color is light pink which is like small mushroom and I can say one thing that before this no one should touch her boobs and pussy. I am the lucky one to do sex with her for 1st time in her life. She is totally feared and tears are coming from her eye bcoz it is the 1st time to enjoy sex in her life. She took long breath by which her boobs are also shivering.

She ask to switch off the light and she want to cover her body with bedshit bcoz she fell shy to stay necked infront of me. Then I convinced that this is the 1st time sex encounter so enjoy this moment with light. Then slowly I pushed her round and width boobs which are tight and straight. Tight becoz no one before me touched and pressed her boobs.

She enjoing my touch and sitting on the bed with necked body. Then I played with boobs after some time I suck her boobs now she is mourning with pain and she tightly hold my hair and told me that suck more and press her nipple tightly and she want to inc her boobs size from 32 to 34.

She told me that most of friend are having good breast size as compared with them her size is very small and she want big boobs so that any man can see her boobs size. Slowly I moved towards her stomach I kissed on the stomach. her stomach is totally flat by which her boobs are visible at good shape. Then I put my hand on pussy slowly started fingering.

Here I can say one thing that her pussy is so tight that I cant put my 2 fingers at a time. She mourns with pain and ask me don't do this. As she is never do any sex before so she don't know what to do and how to do. So I advice her to suck my man hood. 1st she is not ready for that after convincing me she put my manhood on her mouth and suck she enjoy the taste very much that she suck it nearly for 10 mins.

After that I fucked her missionary position then some blood is coming from her pussy due to virgin. She likes my stroke. After that she tightly hug me and hold me. By that moment the time is 4:00 am so we sleep with holding each other in tight. When in the morning I got up she is in the washroom taking shower. After 5 mins she come from bath room red color night.

The cutting of the night is tight in the breast portion an in waist portion also and her hair is wet and open. By seeing her I pushed towards the bed kissed on her lips for 5 mins. After that she offered me coffe, after 1st sip of coffee I told her that some thing is missing in coffee she ask what at that time she is sitting on chair slowly I went near to her ask to sleep on the bed

she went to bed and sleep slowly I opened her nightly pour cold coffee on her boobs suck told that now its perfect taste bcoz milk is missing. She laugh and told me that her boobs are empty and there is no milk how u get the taste. After this I went home. After 1 week she ask me to book 2 rooms at gopalpur beach near to bam.

1 st she will go to hotel and took the room after one hour I took another room because due to strict rule of police the hotel are not provide room to bachelore. So I followed her instruction and we went on one fine Tuesday at 12 after noon. And enjoyed bathing at beach. Bcoz at 12oclocl no one is there in the beach so we can easily enjoy each other.

After bath at beach we went to room have sex. This time she brings some honey and chocolate paste. And ask me to pour honey on her boobs., pussy and stomach and suck that area. Really I don't have this type of imagination in my life before. She told me that some of her friends advice to do sex with honey so she followed.

And we have good sex nearly 6 months after this. Proudly I can say one thing that I inc her boobs size from32 to 34c size. Her size after six months is 34 24 32. She looks preety sexy on saree and salwar kammez because of her sex stracture. After this when ever she teaches in college she like to wear only big neck dress so that any one can have look of her cleavegs and never to forget cover with chudidar which is like transplant.









Joke: Irish guy declaring war on Saddam Hussein

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 08:51 AM PDT


Saddam Hussein was sitting in his office wondering whom to invade next when his telephone rang."
Hallo! Mr. Hussein," a heavily accented voice said. "This is Paddy up in County Cavan, Ireland. I am ringing to inform you that we are officially declaring war on you!"
"Well, Paddy," Saddam replied, "this is indeed important news! Tell me, how big is your army?"
"At this moment in time," said Paddy after a moment's calculation,"there is myself, my cousin Sean, my next door neighbor Gerry, and the entire dominoes team from the pub - that makes eight!"
Saddam sighed. "I must tell you Paddy that I have one million men in my army waiting to move on my command."
"Begorra!" said Paddy, "I'll have to ring you back!" Sure enough, the next day Paddy rang back. "Right Mr.Hussein, the war is still on! We have managed to acquire some equipment!""And what equipment would that be, Paddy?" Saddam asked."Well, we have two International Harvester combines, a bulldozer, and Murphy's tractor from the farm."
Once more Saddam sighed. "I must tell you, Paddy, that I have 16 thousand tanks, 14 thousand armored personnel carriers, and my army has increased to one and a half million since we last spoke."
"Really?" said Paddy "I'll have to ring you back!" Sure enough, Paddy rang again the next day. "Right, Mr. Hussein, the war is still on! We have managed to get ourselves airborne! We've modified Ted's ultra light with a couple of rifles in the cockpit and the bridge team has joined us as well!"
Saddam was silent for a minute, then sighed "I must tell you Paddy that I have a thousand bombers, 500 MiG-19 attack planes, my military complex is surrounded by laser-guided surface-to-air missile sites, and since we last spoke, my army has increased to two million."
"Faith and begorra!" said Paddy, "I'll have to ring you back." Sure enough, Paddy called again the next day. "Right Mr.Hussein, I am sorry to tell you that we have had to call off the war."
"I'm sorry to hear that," said Saddam. "Why the sudden change of heart?"
"Well," said Paddy, "we've all had a chat, and there's no way we can feed two million prisoners."

Desi MILF aunty showing big boobs and fingering choot webcam video

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 08:51 AM PDT


Desi aunty MILF fingering choot showing big boobs on camHorny Indian MILF spreading pussy lips to tease lover on webcam
Horny desi MILF aunty showing her big boobs and fingering her choot nicely while masturbating in this awesome webcam video.
File size: WMV - 4.70 MB, 3gp - 1.50 MB ; Playing time: 2:16 mins
Click on the links below to download Desi MILF aunty showing big boobs and fingering choot webcam video:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Horny South Indian babe clean shaven choot fingered moaning MMS

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 08:50 AM PDT


South Indian babe getting clean shaven pussy fingered during sex foreplayHorny South Indian lady moaning and exposing juicy tits with black bra hiked up
Horny South Indian babe lying with legs spread with and bra pulled up with tits popping out and getting figured vigorously and moaning in pleasure in this must watch MMS.
File size: WMV - 1.70 MB, 3gp - 500 KB ; Playing time: 43 secs
Click on the links below to download Horny South Indian babe clean shaven choot fingered moaning MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Horny Manipuri babe sucking and riding boyfriends dick MMS

Posted: 25 Sep 2011 08:50 AM PDT


Horny Manipuri girl sucking cock giving blowjob to boyfriend during oral sex foreplayNaughty North East Indian Manipuri girl riding cock showing lovely ass cheeks during sex
Horny Manipuri babe in tight white bra showing awesome cleavage sucking her boyfriends dick in 69 position and then mounting him while the guy opens her bra to release her big tits and fucks till he cums in the end of this awesome MMS.
File size: WMV - 17.80 MB, 3gp - 5.10 MB ; Playing time: 7:50 mins
Click on the links below to download Horny Manipuri babe sucking and riding boyfriends dick MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

No comments:

Post a Comment