Free Dating sex Hotel Rooms

Followers

Monday, July 4, 2011

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog


Foursome sex to spice up life - III

Posted: 03 Jul 2011 11:46 PM PDT


"chee chee chee, tasting your own cum Negi", Jassi said teasingly. We all started laughing at the little banter. Nitu said," seems like you two did more than talking. Let me see what all has remained on the dick" with this she came closer and bend down in front of us. Then she smelled Negi's dick and cheered," Hmmm this thing has been beaten to death I believe" and she took Negi's limpness in her mouth.
I was staring at Jassi who had sorry written all over his face. I was in no mood to let him have it this easy so I spread my hand on Negi's chets and started playing with his chest hairs. Negi, in turn, was having the maximum fun and the attention he was been bestowed upon started showing as his dick started hardening in Nitu mouth.
Nitu increased her speed and was bobbing her head furiously over Negi's dick. Jassi was looking like a puppy that has spilt milk in the kitchen and pleading innocence. Nevertheless, I had different plans for him. I turned my face away from him and gave a bite at Negi's left nipple, which sent such a volt through his spine that all three of us felt the tremors.
His dick was now almost fully erect and Nitu spit on it and started with the hand job to make it fully ramrod. Soon, dick of Negi was at its glistening best and saluting Nitu in the face. She was still busy with her hand job when I told her to get up. Nitu stopped what she was doing and looked me in the eyes. Slowly she got up still holding the dick.
I came down from the bed and held her by her arm. Then I guided her towards the door still looking at her. Once we reached the door I gently pushed her out and said," thanx for making him ready again for me but we still have an unfinished business between us, don't we Negi?" Negi started nodding like those dancing Buddha dolls we find in the market.
I then looked at Jassi and signalled him towards the door. Jassi put his head down and walked towards me and once at the door, he looked at me in the eyes but I was still smiling cheerfully. He didn't say anything to me and went out. I closed the door without looking at him again. If he is disappointed in me than he had asked for it.
I then turned towards Negi who was giving me a confused look however; his dick was still fully erect. May be it was only his dick who got the full picture of what I had in my mind. "So Mr Negi, what about the bad times you were promising me earlier. Now that your dick is fully erect lets see you are capable of using it properly or you just threaten soft and fragile looking females"
With this, I went near him and climbed the bed. He was still looking at me when I crossed one leg over him and squatted over his dick. I brought my left hand down and held his dick steady. It started pulsating with anticipation in between my long and thin fingers. Who said one has to put the stethoscope on the chest to read heartbeat; a pulsating and erect dick is equally good a place.
I was enjoying the mesmerised look he had on his face. Then I lowered myself on his dick so that its bulbous head head entered my dripping cunt in one smooth motion. He let out a huge sigh and his face became alive again as if he has come out of coma. His expressions were daring me for more and more I provided him.
I sat down fully in one swift motion that his dick now laid buried deep in me. His thick pubic hairs were now rubbing against my clitoris and I bent forward and stretched myself fully on him. I then closed my hands around his lower back while he arched himself upward to meet more of me. I held his round bumps in both my hands to guide him and meet me fully in thrusting motion.
Then I took my tongue out and started licking him on his chest starting in the middle. Slowly I started licking both his nipple only with help of my tongue while squeezing my cunt tight to put extra pressure on his dick, which responded to it with newfound aggression. Once his nipples were wet, I blew cold air on them which made them stiff like coat buttons.
I continued this hot and cold treatment on his nipples while lifting his arse with both my hands in unison with every thrust he was making in me. I lifted myself when I got fully satisfied with my nipple job and sat straight on his dick applying extra pressure so that he is not able to move much. I arched backwards and made thrusting action laterally on his dick.
When I move up, his dick is almost out of my pussy while the downward pointing hairs sting into my clitoris giving me extra pleasure. While in the down thrust, his dick lay buried in me to the hilt hitting at my cervix wall. He was now moving his head side ways and moaning loudly. After taking him almost to the point of no return; I suddenly stopped and again bent forward.
He was looking at me and pleading with me not to stop what I was doing. I spat in between his nipples and spread it with my cheeks. Then I spat some more on his stomach and lied down on him rubbing the spit between our bodies. I brought my lips at touching distance to his and whispered," Is it my duty to do all the manly tasks or you will rise to the occasion in near future"
He laughed out aloud and said," you cock teaser bitch, let me show you manliness" with this he flung me to a side and rose between my legs. He then pulled one pillow and adjusted it below my hips. Now my pussy was open and looking directly at his dick. My pussy lips started quivering thinking about the time to come. He held both my legs over his legs and spread apart.
Then he smiled at me and still looking in my eyes, he spat from the same height. The spit landed right on top of my clitoris. He held his dick with one hand and glistened the area. Then he inserted his dick deep inside me in one swift motion. I let out breathe as it hit me painfully hard at the cervix. He put both his hands on my inner thighs and pushed my legs wide apart.
I was spread like a frog lying on his back while he was pumping in and out of me with amazing furiousness. After mauling my cunt for more than five minute, he lifted my legs and placed them on his shoulders. He squatted behind me in a position generally village men use for pissing and inserted his dick again.
This was giving him more relaxed position and his speed increased as now he just have to concentrate on his piston movements without lifting his own weight. I reached orgasm and my boobs hardened in response to the onslaught I was receiving. He pulled both my hands with his hands and lay them flat on the bed while my legs were still on his shoulders.
Now he was able to move me closer with his every thrust as he was pulling me towards his dick with the help of my hands. The whole bed started creaking as a result of this highly animalistic display of rough sex. I came again as he straightened himself behind me with his dick still buried in me and my legs still on his shoulders.
He placed his hands on bed beside both my boobs and now he was bench-pressing in and out of me. He stopped suddenly and brought his face over mine and commanded," now open your mouth bitch" I was in no position to deliberate upon and neither was I interested. I opened my mouth wide and he spat a mouthful in it.
It was a welcome surprise and I felt his warm spit in my mouth for a fraction before drinking it dry. Jassi always says that spit is the most underrated juice, which is in abundant supply during sex. He gives the logic that spit is the most natural and readily available lubricating material available still people resort to expensive products.
He adds that spit is tasteless, slippery, warm and one, which doesn't have any side effects on our body. I initially used to find it weird but now I agree that he is right and we use spit freely throughout during sex. Therefore, I drank Negi's spit when he spat again, this time in between my boobs while his piston was still working at the same pace.
He then rubbed it on both boobs with his hands and spat some more on my stomach. Then he laid down straight straight on me while I was keeping my legs wide apart in air giving him maximum access to my burning cunt. He held me by the shoulders while licking my ear and smooching me, our bodies were slipping against each other on the spit and sweat we both have used for lubricating ourselves.
Suddenly, he started less rapidly but forcefully and mumbled in my ear," I am about to cum bachche" I placed both my hands on his lower back urging him to thrust deeper while I whispered back to him," don't worry, I am on pills" I started lifting my hips to meet his thrust when he held me so tightly that I was not even able to breathe properly.
Suddenly I felt his hot jizz hitting me and filling my cunt. It was blissful and he jerked again gurgling like a slaughtered goat. His jerks subsided after some time and by then my cunt was overflowing with cum. We remained in the same position for some time and his body went loose on me. My legs were tired of being subjected to such exercise and spread on the cool bed sheet.
We both kept on panting for some time when he lifted his face over mine. Beads of sweat fell on my forehead and I had started feeling his weight for the first time. I said," arre jaanwar, kya phool si bachchi ko kuchal ke rahega" and laughed. He apologised, laughed, and fell to my right. His dick coming out of my pussy making 'pucking' sound.
We remained there when I turned sideways and hugged him. I thanked him for the nice butchering he has given me. We don't know when we went off to sleep in then same position, hugging each other. May be all the hard work we have done had tired us even to realise that we needed a good sleep.

Sex Advice: Are periods getting delayed due to tablets?

Posted: 03 Jul 2011 11:45 PM PDT


Question. I am a 23-year-old married women and my husband is 28. We got married four years ago and I became pregnant within two months of our marriage. But due to my studies, I underwent an abortion three months later. We have had sex many times, sometimes using safety measures and sometimes without. Yet, in three years, I haven't been able to conceive again. I recently took period-postponing tablets and for three continuous days after that, we had sex with a pillow beneath my back. Am I pregnant or are my periods are delayed due to the tablets? Please tell us what to do since we would like to have a baby now.
Answer. You will probably get your periods soon. After that start intercourse on alternate days from the 8th day of your period throughout the month. If you do not conceive within four months see the gynecologist to check for any obstruction in the passage.

GB Road randi showing big boobs tits sucking dick and fucked pics

Posted: 03 Jul 2011 11:45 PM PDT


Hot pics of GB Road randi showing her big boobs, spreading pussy, sucking clients dick and getting fucked. And also, please quote the price you would be willing to pay to fuck this whore in the comments.

Naughty MILF bhabhi posing in various bra panties showing ass cheeks pics

Posted: 03 Jul 2011 11:44 PM PDT


Hot pics of a naughty MILF bhabhi posing in various bras and panties and showing her ass cheeks.

Big boobs and cunt of Gujarati wife exposed webcam video

Posted: 03 Jul 2011 11:44 PM PDT


Busty Gujarati wife exposing big juicy tits on webcam
Busty Gujarati wife exposing her big tits and her husband removing her salwar to expose her cunt in this webcam video.
File size: WMV - 8.15 MB, 3gp - 2.80 MB ; Playing time: 4:19 mins
Click on the links below to download Big boobs and cunt of Gujarati wife exposed webcam video:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Pakistani bank girl juicy tits choot and ass cheeks exposed MMS

Posted: 03 Jul 2011 11:44 PM PDT


Pakistani office girl lying naked in bed showing clean shaven pussyBig ass cheeks of Pakistani office girl caressed by colleague during sex foreplay
Hot Pakistani bank employee girl lying naked in bed exposing her choot, juicy tits and gaand to her colleague who fingers her cunt in this dick raising MMS.
File size: WMV - 3.80 MB, 3gp - 1.05 MB ; Playing time: 1:37 mins
Click on the links below to download Pakistani bank girl juicy tits choot and ass cheeks exposed MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Dhaka girls big boobs exposed and sucked at construction site MMS

Posted: 03 Jul 2011 11:44 PM PDT


Big juicy tits of Bangladeshi girl from Dhaka exposed at construction site during sex foreplayBig left boobs of Dhaka girl exposed after sucking by boyfriend
Dhaka girl with her boyfriend at a construction site exposing her big boobs and sucked nicely in this dick raising MMS. Friends, the girl in the clip has one of the juiciest pair of tits you will ever get to see. Watch it now!
File size: WMV - 4.00 MB, 3gp - 1.10 MB ; Playing time: 1:42 mins
Click on the links below to download Dhaka girls big boobs exposed and sucked at construction site MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Foursome sex to spice up life - IV

Posted: 03 Jul 2011 11:43 PM PDT


We got up the next morning hearing banging of the door. We could hear Nitu and Jassi shouting at the rear balcony door. I was so tired that I got up and opened the door with eyes closed. I didn't even realise that we both are still nude and our cloths are strewn all over the room while we were sleeping in the middle of a very messy bed over each other.
After opening the door, I went back and lay beside Negi cuddling him with one of my subconscious hand resting on his unconscious dick. Jassi and Nitu were now looking at us with wide eyes. May be they had accepted the fact that we had intercourse in the night but the scene they were now subjected to has hit them like a harsh and brutal reality and they now fully comprehended the magNitude of repercussions of their decision.
Jassi kept staring at both of us with a sense of loss. He always says that people grow up devil's horns in the cold and dark comfort of the night. The same beings may be totally gentle and social during the day but as night approaches, their carnal instincts do take over them and they easily do things which might be unimaginable during the hours of sunlight.
He had sown the seed of pleasure seeking outside the walls of our bedroom and now he was looking with horror at the tree, which has mushroomed suddenly. After staring us for some time, he called my name," Nalini, get up. Its morning and I have to go to office also. NALINIII" he shouted again when I didn't hear him the first time. This made me stir back and look hazily at him.
I looked around for a while with hazy eyes; looking at Nitu waving her hands and saying something, looking at the blurred nudeness lying beside me and then looking at Jassi's face. It had pain written all over it but he was determined not to make it any more dramatic than it already was. uddenly, I became aware of my own nudity and started seeing clearly.
Negi was still sleeping while his exhausted dick was sleeping to its left. The foreskin has wrapped half of its bulbous head so that it was the only thing at least partially covered between the two of us. Jassi followed my gaze and looked at Negi's spent dick with a sense of defeat and then he pulled me by the hand.
"get up Nalini, lets go", I got up from the bed and started walking towards the door. The shock and shame has taken over my thought process and I left the room and joined into my own house. Jassi was staring at my slowly jiggling arse from behind. Then, he bend down to lift top of my nightgown and looked for my remaining cloths amonst all the cloths lying on the floor.
Not finding them, he reached other side of the bed and found my pyjamas there with panties still stuck inside them. He started looking for my bra for some time and the realising that I was not wearing them, he quietly turned back and came out of the room. Nitu by now was sitting on the same fateful chair I had earlier gone in to collect. She had her head in between her hands.
I am not very sure she was guilty but she was finding all this very awkward. Negi has woken up now but was too confused to even cover himself. may be he understood the futileness of such an act and knew that any such attempts will only increase awkwardness many times more.
Jassi came into my own bedroom and dropped my cloths in my lap as I was sitting in corner of the bed with both my hands folded in front of me. It was ironical that I was hiding my nudeness from my own husband who is aware of each and every contour in my body. He stood there for some time and then said," take bath if you want and then I will go to office"
I simply got upholding my cloths, entered the bathroom, and stood under the hot shower. Hot water washed away my haziness and now I could clearly remember everything that has happened in the past 24 hours, especially in the night. I tried to figure out the happenings and strangely found that everything memory I had had lust bedded deep in it.
Guilt was only the aftertaste and that too in miniscule quantity. I enjoyed being fucked; during the act and I was still having fond memories about it. However, I was aware of what was going through Jassi's mind and decided that I should talk to him otherwise, it will kill us from inside and our marriage will become notional.
Now it was upto me that I save my marriage and reinstall the manly pride back in the man who loves me so much. I have to talk it out with him and draw a line between pure sex and his love. I changed and made breakfast and smiled at him and tried to talk to him about other issues but he was non-reciprocative.
May be the sight of the morning has shaken him so much that he is not able to comprehend it properly. I thought let himgo to office and think it out and I will talk to him in the evening when he is more in control over his emotions. I called him in his office during lunch hours," hi baby, khana khaya?" " abhi nahii khaya, why suddenly are you asking today?", he said.
"arre I am your wife, cant I ask and in any case you will need all the energy in the evening so have your lunch", I cheered him " I am very sorry baby", he was almost choking when he said that. "well, I am not", I laughed and said" don't worry about the past. It's the future, which should scare you thinking whether you can live upto the expectations, or not.
Just relax baby, I love you a lot" I hung up the phone with this. Jassi came at six sharp in the evening and I can feel that he is more relaxed then. Although he was still replying my questions in monosyllables but his voice was calm. After an hour or so of waiting for him to raise the topic, I gave up decided that I will sort it out myself.
I made coffee for both of us and sat near him," you also had a lovely and exhaustive night yesterday" he looked me in the eyes trying to find some sarcasm, finding none and seeing me smiling, he relaxed and started smiling himself. "You can say so, how do you know?" well I went to meet Nitu at around eleven in the morning. "What did she say?" he again went serious.
She was angry with me for fucking her husband and minced no word about it. She shouted at me for being so shameless and kept on abusing me for about some time when I stopped her by asking," how did you find Jassi in licking pussy, isn't he an expert?". she stared at me and then simply caved in.
she said she was guilt ridden for initiating all this and yes, she had the most memorable night of her life, then she started crying. I went near her and inserteda hand through the 'V' of her t-shirt and held one of her boobs in my hand. It instantly became hard and the pip stood out. Then I said," Well, your boobs doesn't seem to be guilt ridden of all what had happened"
She relaxed after that and became cheerful and accepted that mere thought of all what had happened makes her drip and horny. She also accepted that it was wonderful and she is game for future explorings. Now Jassi was listening to me attentively and he asked me," after that?"
"After that we decided that we will give it a shot again whether our husbands agree or not; if they don't then we will keep raping them the way we did last night. But this time we all should be in the same room so that we can admire each other having pure sex while not getting jealous afterwards. And yes, she also gave me some details of what went between the two of you.
I must say I am proud of you" I elaned Jassi was elated hearing all this and asked," When are we meeting again" "Shut up I said, you don't have to know. At times anticipation of the unmentionable is more desirable than the actual thing" I got up, made dinner and we made bed for sleeping. I can see Jassi on the edge as I was disclosing anything.
I switched off bed lamp on his side, gave him a quick good night kiss, came to my side of the bed, and lied down. He moved after some time and hugged me in spoon position. I can feel he is having a raging hard on which was nailing in the middle of my buttocks. I whispered," baby, not now, I need a night off after the monstrous fuck Negi gave me yesterday.
He is an animal baby, he should have been a little gentle with me but he lifted my legs in the air and kept on humping me with such a force, I felt he was jumping on me from the ceiling with each thrust" I can feel his dick shaking at the denial when he wanted it badly. In addition, the mention of pounding I received from Negi must have bruised his ego.
He lied down straight and kept on switching side for hours. I know his balls move up when he doesn't get to relieve for a long time and the veins get stretched if he doesn't do anything about a hard on for a long time giving him unbearable pain at the joint of dick with balls, but I was sure he will not masturbate because I had mentioned about Negi fucking me as an excuse for denying him the pleasure.
I wanted to give him this pain before giving him the ultimate pleasure so dozed off to sleep leaving him holding his poor dick in hand. My mobile started vibrating at five in the morning and was flashing light. I got the signal and opened the door of the balcony. There I saw Negi and Nitu smiling at me. I went out in the balcony and went straight into Negi arms.
He hugged me and instantly inserted hands in my pyjamas from back. I rubbed my pussy on his dick and smooched him back while my hands were rubbing back of his head. Nitu cooed in my ear," hello lovebirds, aren't you ashamed of it in front of me while you have closed the door on your husband" we broke off hearing this and went inside my bedroom.
Slowly I pulled down the boxers Jassi was wearing. His semi erect dick sprang for fresh air releasing aroma of pre cum and cum. His dick was all messy and looking like a killed snake. Its head was glistening with pre cum. Jassi stirred a bit in his sleep. May be the pain has not subsided fully even now.
Then I took his precum on my fingertip and dared Negi," check whether it still tastes the same as it was tasting yesterday when you licked it from my pussy lips" Negi was taken aback at this but then he put my finger in his mouth. Nitu looked at us in bewildered state and then said," fuck you two and bend down and took Jassi's dick in her mouth"
this awoke Jassi and he looked down at us with sleepy eyes while Nitu was lovingly playing with his dick. "Good morning darling, wake up, you can sleep later as today is Saturday. Right now, its PUSSYTIME bachche" I said bending forward and resting my hands on the bed. As I was still talking to Jassi and Nitu savoured his dick,
I felt a pair of hands resting on my hips and before I even get a chance to be shocked, my pyjamas and panties were down to my knees. "Oops", I flushed as I felt a cold hand between my thighs and I involuntarily spread my legs as wide as possible. I didn't turn so as not to kill the suspense when I felt hands parting my pussy lips and a warm tongue entered my cunt.
"ahhh", I jerked forward moaning with lust while my hands were still resting on the edge of the bed. Slurping sounds started emerging at my back and I followed Jassi's gaze who was now wide eyed, I saw Negi sitting on the floor behind me and his face laid buried in my eternity. Seeing action all over, Jassi pulled Nitu over him and started sucking her tongue.
I was till now facing Jassi in the face but suddenly Nitu's pussy was swimming in front of my eyes. I couldn't resist the urge to put my tongue in her pussy and did exactly the same. Her pussy stopped moving and she arched her back to encourage me in doing what I was doing. I took the cue and started dowsing the fire of her cunt.
Jassi, who until now was playing with her boobs slid his left hand further and reached down to rub the enormous clitoris of Nitu. His hand felt my tongue there and he stretched her pussy lips wide giving me more access to her wetness. Suddenly the thickness of the wetness increased and I realised that I have succeeded in bringing her orgasm of the night.
Negi in the meanwhile peeled my pyjamas and panties off my legs and I lifted and placed my right leg on the bed to give him more access to my pussy. His saliva had become filmy and slippery because of the juices from my cunt. Now, he increased his lick strokes and started salivating more on my pussy and arsehole.
He then inserted a finger in my cunt and started using it as a drill with each stroke. It was feeling heavenly when he concentrated on my arsehole with two of his fingers taking over my cunt where his tongue left. Negi spread my arse cheeks wide and started pointedly pushing his tongue in my arsehole.
Jassi always says that sphincter is the end of all the nerves of the body and that is why it is the most sensitive place in the body if handled properly. I never believed him and thought he is trying to persuade me for anal sex but what Negi's tongue was doing to my rectum convinced me that Jassi was right about my arsehole.
Nitu in the meanwhile couldn't take it anymore, held Jassi's throbbing monster in her hands, and inserted it in her pussy. I kept on licking her cunt along with the thrusts and now, relishing the goodness of arse licking, was paying enough attention to her arsehole. Suddenly, I felt Negi's thumb at my rectum and I froze.
I never realised that he was now standing behind and was holding my buttocks steady with his hands. I wanted to revolt but then it was too late and half his thumb had already penetrated my otherwise virgin arsehole. I became stiff due to the foreign intrusion but he understood it and now he was soothing my buttocks with his hands.
Soon I relaxed and didn't object when he went further in my rectum. His thumb was now buried in my arse and he was standing behind me. He spit on his other palm and applied it all over my pussy like a milkman who washes mammary before milking the cow and then he pushed his enormous dick head in me while his thumb was still buried in the arse.
Soon, he was buried in my pussy and thrusting his cock in and out. I held Nitu's arse cheeks with both hands and tried to divert the pain in my own by licking her arsehole. The faint smell of piss from her pubic hairs has already turned sweet due to intoxication of raw fuck happening at my face.
Negi has wrapped his one hand till elbow around my waist and was now thrusting violently making it difficult for me even to stand let alone licking Nitu off so I decided that now its time to switch places and be more deliberate in our acts now. I slapped Nitu on her bumps and she jumped forward involuntarily rubbing her bump.
This made all of us laugh except Nitu who was staring at me, when a harsh slap landed in the middle of my right arse cheek, I also moved forward and landed face first on Jassi's dick. This brought even louder laughter from all of us. Negi rubbed where he had slapped, climbed the bed and lied down beside Jassi; still laughing uncontrollably.
I climbed Negi and plucked out hair from his chest between my fingers and taking cue, Nitu squeezed Jassi balls under his palm. However, this play had brought all of us in more relaxed positions. I was still playing with Negi's chest when I noticed Jassi looking at me appreciatively.
I was already feeling sorry for inflicting unbearable pain to his dick almost all night; I bent to my left and gave a lovely smooch to Jassi. "You okay baby?" I asked him. He said he is feeling great and thanked me for all the surprises I was bestowing on her. We were four in that room but what our eyes were talking was private and I didn't want to share it with others.
Suddenly, Nitu got up and opened the curtains of the back window. The morning sun welcomed our glistening bodies and all of us became aware of our nakedness. Sensing some private moments between us, Negi inserted his finger in my pussy, which was taking rest on his chest. Nitu went down on Negi's dick, which was still hard and started sucking it.
Then she got up and said," Hmm your pussy juices are great Nalini" and went back to licking Negi's cock. Jassi said it's been two days that he has to taste my juices so Negi took out his fingers that were fucking me bringing me to another orgasm and hovered them over Jassi's lips. Jassi was sure its not what he had in his mind but Negi rubbed his fingers on his lips whispering to him," yesterday,
I quietly licked your cum from her pussy and you have problem licking her juices from my fingers also" Jassi thought for a moment and then opened his mouth while Negi inserted his fingers in his mouth one by one and he licked them clean. It was the most vulnerable sight I had seen during the night.
They both were looking at each other when Nitu shouted," hey you gays, can someone give some pleasure to us ladies" Jassi laughed and said," Come baby, you sit right on my face and let dady do the magic to your pussy". Nitu got up and sat on Jassi's face opposite me. I slipped a little down and Negi inserted his dick inside.
I was looking at Nitu who has now closed her eyes out of sheer pleasure Jassi's long and think tongue was providing her. Her ample boobs were erect and jiggling with her hip movements. I reached and held her boobs while Negi was working overtime fucking my jizzhole. Nitu opened her eyes and bent forward sticking her tongue out. I did the same and our tongue fought bravely producing fire.
I then moved away and spat on Negi's chest who was enjoying the sight of two gals smooching each other. Then I rubbed the spit on his tits and pressed them between my fingers. Taking cue, Nitu also spat on Negi, directly on his face. Negi suddenly stopped and looked at us, them smiled and continued fucking my hole with renewed passion.
I was now holding Jassi's dick in my left hand and giving him a hand job while with my right hand, I spread the huge amount of spit, which had landed on Negi's face. Then I bent down, stuck my tongue and rolled it all over his face, his left hand held me tightly in unison to his thrusts while his right hand followed my left and now both of us were masturbating Jassi.
Jassi realised what was happening and he kept his face buried in Nitu's thick black pubic hair while licking her and now thrusting his hips to our hand jobs. I then collected some more spit in hovered over Negi's face. This time he promptly opened his mouth, I turned to look and Nitu and then I spat in Negi's mouth.
We all can now see very clearly, what was happening and nobody dared to say a single word about what was happening or else it may break the thin chord between sex and dirtiness. Negi collected all the spit, brought it on his lips, and looked at Nitu. I was now holding Negi by his left shoulder for providing him more depth in my eternal pussy.
Nitu hesitantly looked at Negi, then bent and stuck out her tongue to touch the spit at his lips. After a few awkward seconds, she broke it into a hugely tantalizing smooch. Negi was now about to cum so I got up from his dick and slipped down, then looking at his dick, I jerked him with my hand.
Nitu bent forward with Jassi's face still buried in her nest, and we both looked closely as Negi cummed making grugrus sounds. His first spurt landed right on his stomach and then it formed a thin line of drops till his dick which was still oozing out cum. Nitu licked the thick seed from the stomach and we broke into French kiss again, swishing –swashing the seed of semen between our hot mouths.
I now realized that I had removed my left hand long back from Jassi's dick but Negi was still stroking him with speed. Soon, Jassi also started spurting cumm and we both cleaned him. Then Nitu got down from his face and said," Jassi, you should also taste the remains of my husband cum" and with this she offered her tongue to him.
Jassi however dared Negi by saying," if I have to taste Negi's cum, I will like to do it directly from the source". Negi did not understand at first but soon realised what Jassi meant. Negi got up, pushed Nitu off Jassi's chest and saddled Jassi's chest with his limp cock resting inches away from Jassi's face. We gals were now watching in fascination.
It was a rare sight as if a bull was mounting another bull trying to fuck him. Jassi took Negi's limp and messy dick in mouth and kept it there. Then slowly he started moving his tongue all around it licking it clean. He then took Negi's dick out, pushed the foreskin back and again buried it in the coziness of his own strong and masculine mouth.
After cleaning it for a few minutes while Negi was taking support of the wall above the bed looking upward, clearly blissful of the blowjob he was receiving on his limp dick, Jassi pushed Negi down disappointing him a little. We both were glad that sun was spreading light in the room making us audience to such a spectacular sight.
Although the act was over and now all four of us were lying on the bed with our limbs entangled and playing with each other but somehow we were sure that the sight was not the end of the issue, it was but the beginning.

Sex Advice: 39-year-old bachelor having erection problem

Posted: 03 Jul 2011 11:43 PM PDT


Question. I am a 39-year-old bachelor. I recently discovered that I am a diabetic, I am also a virgin. My problem is that at night, I get good erections and feel like having sex. But during the day, even if I am approached by a beautiful woman, I don't get an erection. I don't know what to do about it. Please help.
Answer. Get your diabetes under control. After 27 years, getting an erection just by thinking about it rarely occurs. Get married and all your concerns will be put to rest.

Sexy desi coworker posing nude showing juicy tits and pussy glimpse pics

Posted: 03 Jul 2011 11:42 PM PDT



Hot pics of sexy desi coworker posing nude showing her juicy tits and glimpse of her pussy.

Naughty MILF bhabhi lying naked showing big ass cheeks and cunt pics

Posted: 03 Jul 2011 11:40 PM PDT


Hot pics of naughty MILF bhabhi lying naked showing her big ass cheeks and clean shaven cunt.

Bangladeshi girl lying naked outdoors showing tits and pussy MMS

Posted: 03 Jul 2011 11:40 PM PDT


Bangladeshi girl showing pussy and ass cheeks in the outdoors
Bangladeshi girl lying naked outdoors showing her lovely tits and choot to her boyfriend in this MMS.
File size: WMV - 840 KB, 3gp - 235 KB ; Playing time: 19 secs
Click on the links below to download Bangladeshi girl lying naked outdoors showing tits and pussy MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Bangladeshi village couple kissing and boob press voyeur MMS

Posted: 03 Jul 2011 11:39 PM PDT


Horny Bangladeshi village couple kissing and guy fondling tits during sex foreplay
Naughty Bangladeshi village couple kissing and the guy pressing the girls boobs over her dress in this voyeur MMS. No Nudity.
File size: WMV - 3.45 MB, 3gp - 985 KB ; Playing time: 1:28 mins
Click on the links below to download Bangladeshi village couple kissing and boob press voyeur MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Horny young couple fucking on rock outdoors hidden cam video

Posted: 03 Jul 2011 11:39 PM PDT


Naughty college guy fingering girlfriends pussy on the rocks during sex foreplayHorny college guy guiding his dick into girlfriends pussy during sex outdoors
Horny young girl with her boyfriend sitting on a small rock and pussy fingered before pulling down her panty and getting fucked hard till the guy cums in this awesome outdoors hidden cam video.
File size: WMV - 11.55 MB, 3gp - 3.25 MB ; Playing time: 5:00 mins
Click on the links below to download Horny young couple fucking on rock outdoors hidden cam video:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Ronnie Fucking Hot MILF

Posted: 03 Jul 2011 11:39 PM PDT


This is one of few sexual encounters I have had off late. Since shifting to Bangalore recently I was looking for a female companion but could never imagine this will happen so soon and desirably with a much fantasized partner. I came in contact with this woman through a social networking site and initially it was only restricted to exchanging pleasantries.
But gradually it groomed to be a very strong bonding since we both were lonely and had got what we were looking for. Since this is a real life incidence I would keep the name and identity of both of us hidden. A brief description of me - I'm a 30 year old unmarried guy originally from Mumbai shifted to Bangalore for work.
The lady I met online is married and 36 years of age with two young kids from Chennai. Lets call her Chaitra. She is a warden of a girls' hostel of a very reputed medical college in Bangalore. The plot is set for one of my much fantasized thought of fucking an MILF.
While getting to know each other I clearly mentioned my intentions through various anecdotes and she was comfortable in sharing bed with a younger guy like me outside her marriage. Chaitra mentioned that her marital problem was the reason she took job away from home since both her kids study in boarding school.
We started talking about sex and gradually started to have erotic conversation regularly over phone. We made a plan to meet up and I was all excited on that day. I kept my expectations little low so as not to get disappointed. During telephonic sex we shared details on our private parts so this was not something very surprising. We met at Mantri mall.
She came dressed in a black leg-ins and white kurta smelling strong and arousing from her perfume. Dusky complexion, around 5'3" in height and little chubby. I tried to guess her breast size 36", little heavier in waist around 34" (typical Indian married lady in late-thirties) and the then comes the best part! She had a huge pair of butts at least 40" if not more, round and soft.
Her butts were bouncing while she was walking and brushed with me a few times that made me hard. To make it more awesome she had a thick pair of thighs, round and fleshy. Her thigh's shape was visible since her kurta was short and leg-ins was skin-tight. I was totally aroused and wanted to get close with her.
I held her hand and walked a few distance then she suddenly whispered that she wants to kiss me. I found the right opportunity. I took her to a restaurant near Maleshwaram. On the way I kissed her lips and Chaitra responded back. In the restaurant we took a separate cabin. We smooched for hours.
In excitement we forgot that we were in a public place and anyone can see us just by lifting the curtain of our cabin. I was sitting in the sofa. She stood up. I grabbed by waist and pulled her towards me. My face was brushing against her chubby tummy and then on her boobies. My hands gradually moved down to her butts. Those were amazing!
Initially I was groping her over leg-ings. Then I slipped my hands inside her panties and was touching her ass all over the place. I tickled her asshole. She leaned over with closed eyes and smooched me hard. Suddenly someone crossing by the cabin made us conscious we decided to end it there. We both were wet in our undies.
Chaitra whispered in my ear "Ronnie, I want you to fuck me. Can't wait any longer". I decided to make that happen real soon. The next weekend she was to go to Chennai to see her family. I told her to leave the hostel a day earlier on Friday so that we can stay together that night and she can leave on Saturday. She agreed. As planned I booked a hotel room near Majestic.
I picked up Chaitra from near her hostel around 2 in the afternoon, had lunch outside and headed straight to the hotel. I just did not want to waste a single moment. I wanted to explore her every moment till she leaves next evening. We reached the hotel. She came dressed in a blue salwar kameez. I was desperate to take that off as soon as we reached the room.
The moment waiter left I locked the door and took her in my arms. She started to kiss me all over the face. I responded by fondling her big butts - my favorites. I smooched her, we were sucking each other tongues. Our saliva got exchanged, my hands went inside her dress and the bulge in my pants grew bigger. She lied on the bed and I lifted her dress.
She was wearing a white bra. Chaitra's boobs were flowing outside the bra from the side. I started licking her navel and untied her salwar string. I pulled it down and inside her pink panties were already wet. This was first time I was her thick thighs and ass. There were fairer than her body complexion. I kissed her fleshy legs from toes till her waist.
She was moaning with eyes closed. I took her dress off completely and she was only in her undies. Chaitra sat on the bed and made me lie down. She wanted to control now as she became horny and wet. She took my shirt and pants off. We were both in undies and smooching and touching each other. She was on top of me.
I unhooked her bra and there came those milk tankers. Brownish areola with cherry sized erect nipples made me mad. Immediately I took one in my mouth started sucking her boobs while fondling her other breast with my hand. She pulled down my undie while I was busy with her boobies. Chaitra smiled at me and said "I have not seen such hard penis ever before.
You must be really hungry for a pussy". I replied in yes. She went down while I lied on bed. She fondled my penis and testicles for a while before putting the thirsty cock into her mouth. She gave an awesome blow. She was amazing at it. She licked at the right places on penis and balls and made me writhe in pleasure.
Like a perfect slut she was touching my legs and chest while sucking my cock. After a while she lied down beside me and told that it was my turn to please her now. I like an enchanted lover moved down her legs, pulled down her wet panties. She was shaved and there was her small pink clitoris between her pussy lips.
I spread her legs and make her rest them on my shoulder. I spread her pussy lips with both my hands and started licking her clit. My first touch made her shiver for a moment and she closed her eyes in pleasure. I licked Chaitra's wet pussy for a while and inserted my fingers inside. She was about to have an orgasm.
She held my head tightly to her crotch and released some watery fluid which was all over my face. Chaitra smilingly asked "Does it taste good?". I replied yes and went over to smooch her so that she can also taste the juices. We were already in missionary position while smooching and in no time I inserted my dick in her juicy pussy!
It was heavenly while entering her pussy for the first time. Even I started stroking her in slow rhythm. Chaitra closed her eyes in pleasure and was moaning softly. Gradually I increased my stroking and soft boobies started moving up and downwards in rhythm. Then I asked her come on top of me as I wanted to see her boobies move up and down while fuck her from the bottom.
She sat on me putting my penis deep inside her. I grabbed her big, round ass and started fucking her vigorously. Chaitra rested with her hands on my chest. After a while she leaned over and told me that she was having another orgasm. She held me in a tight embrace while I continued to fuck her.
At one point she started to shiver and her soft moaning became little louder as she reached her second orgasm of the session. She started kissing my face while we were in an embrace. Then she asked me to insert her pussy from top. "Ronnie, please come inside my pussy. I want it drenched with your semen".
I obeyed her after fucking in this position for 5-6 minutes I felt the fury of semen oozing out of my testicles. I held her tightly and unloaded all my semen inside her in 4-5 strokes. She kissed me on my lips, forehead and told me she was fully satisfied after a long time. We had sex twice that night before sleeping naked.
Next day we had another session of sex first on bed and then in shower. I saw her off to her native that evening came back to my place satisfied. few months after this she left Bangalore for her native city forever. But we spent 4 more nights together before she left. I will narrate those incidences in my later write up. Till then have sexy time folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment