Free Dating sex Hotel Rooms

Followers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog


Hot maid Tapasi fucked hard - II

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 12:02 PM PDT

I am Rohan again. I have narrated my practical experience with Tapasi, my young maid and we had a continuing hot interaction for a period of around seven days when my wife was away. We had enjoyed very hot session and Tapasi is also enjoying the sex to her hearts content. Upon arrival of my wife,
I did not get any further opportunity but I was enjoying nicely with my wife and she was also sometime fascinating about the increased sex urge in me. On a night, while I was fanaticising with my wife, my wife told me casually that have you looked how Tapasi has grown up? Her breasts are now becoming very firm and attractive.
I kept silent but while stroking my wife I was silently enjoying that the entire credit should go to me. I told yes I have also observed it. She questioned me immediately, so you are also looking at her boobs? I told that every man has an attraction towards a young girl. I am not an exception. We have a great intercourse and my wife turned very hot and me too.
While fucking her I told casually "your pussy is becoming very tight today". She exclaimed hot and said thanks dear for your compliments. How you feel now? Is it like a young girl?" Passionately I encouraged her and smooched her tight boobs and sucked her nipple hard. Suddenly, she told that Tapasi's figure is growing up and I have seen you also some time look at her boobs.
"Yes I do". With a little courage I answered and my wife asked me "Do you feel sex looking at her?". Hearing this I did not reply but pumped hard in my wife's pussy and when she started moaning, I have purposefully whispered "I want to fuck Tapasi once". My wife also moaning but did not reply to that. I again repeated the same. My wife says "it is not possible, as she will create problem".
I kissed my wife and fully ejaculated all my cum, saying "let's do some threesome". My wife asked "with whom"? You me and Tapasi. "It is impossible, who will tell and make her agree?" I know that my wife loves Tapasi from her hearts and Tapasi also fine tuned with that. However, our topics could not proceed further in that night.
But gradually both of us started role playing while having sex and at all the times we mentally brought Tapasi between us. I also generated extra excitement by narrating different erotic situation like tapasi licking your pussy and orgasm, sucking me etc. My wife has also developed a craze for sex but in morning and day time the situation is very normal.
A few days I have observed that my wife has become very softer in behaving with her and their relationship is becoming very delightful. Another fifteen days passed by, in one evening after returning from office, Tapasi opened the door in the evening, saying that my wife is in her bedroom and had a bad backache.
I entered in the bedroom, it was only a night lamp inside and my wife laid on bed wearing a nighty and Tapasi is sitting by her side and applying balm on her bare back through the spine. I came close to her and told what happened? She told me that "I am feeling a intense back pain".
Tapasi is so cute, sitting all along by my side after completion of all household work and continuously applying balm and massaging my back. Tapasi is smiling silently. I touched her bare back and also given her a little massage. My figure touched Tapasi's on the back of my wife. My wife asked me "Both of you are giving massage?" Yes- I replied. Are u feeling good."
My wife nodded, "yes". Tapasi, went out from the room to bring my tea. I whispered in my wife's ear, can we have sex tonight? A threesome?" My wife suddenly, excitedly answered, impossible. I again asked her cool, if situation becomes cozy, then? Will you participate?" I felt that she is also very much in exiting phase. But I have to make open the show first.
While my wife could not get out of bed that night. Tapasi brought dinner in bed and she took it. In the meantime, I have smooched Tapasi in the kitchen and told her that "today if bhabi, is agreed then I will fuck you both together?" Tapasi was very much apprehensive. I told "Don't disclose it, at time we will all tell her. But after dinner, you sit by her side with balm until she says you to go."
She agreed to both of my proposal. My jocky is already erect in hunger for both the pussy and I felt tremendous urge to start the unique process. After dinner, tapasi came my wife's side with balm and continue massage. My wife told her to go to her room once I came in. I told let tapasi be at with you. I am going to other room but you please be comfortable.
I sat by her side and Tapasi on the other side. While Tapasi is giving the massage on back, I asked my wife, why the pain is originating? I knew it that sometime this is a pre periodic pain. She did not answer me but told me that please have a touch on my leg. I lifted her nighty over the ankle and started massaging her feet and gradually reached up to the thigh.
Suddenly my wife with sigh put the nighty down but I experienced that she is enjoying the massage. I told "Tapsi, lets both massage your bhabi's whole body". Will you help me? Tapasi smiled but could not say anything? My wife protested but I told "We are all close guy. We will not divulge anything but let you enjoy the massage." Saying this I planted a kiss on the lip of my wife in front of Tapasi.
I knew that it is very very smart but dangerous step. If succeeded, the entire night is mine. To my surprise, I found that she objected feebly before Tapasi and told that "Tapasi is looking at us." I told "so what. You also kiss Tapasi, I also kiss Tapasi. Let all kiss all." Saying this I bend Tapasi's head on the breast of my wife and she took her by both hands and both of them kissing each other for around a minute or two.
While they are kissing, with tapasi on top and my wife on the support of her back in bed. I opened her front nighty button and open it and started licking her right boob. The left being under the body cover of Tapasi. She did not resist it either and I slowly started sucking her nipple while they engage in kissing each other.
After the kissing is finished, I saw tapasi is looking closely to my sucking and I brought her one hand and she touched the other boob. The situation in the room is gradually becoming full of excitement. My wife slowly telling Tapasi, "We love you very much Tapasi, please do not disclose it outside". Tapasi suddenly told "please believe me, I also love you like anything, I will not.
It is my promise. Then my wife told me "only sucking my boobs will do?" I humorously told "then what I will do?". "Do whatever you like, but with her consent only. Do not force tapasi." I saw Tapasi is slowly playing with the nipple of my wife and she again started moaning. Now I took the upper hand and hugged Tapasi sitting on my knees on the bed.
The scene is like this my wife is lying like a river between us and we both the tree are hugging close. I kissed her lip and also in touched my wife's boob alternately. Now we both sat on the either side and I told Tapsi to open her salwar and my wife just got up and asked her to open. She now obeyed like a good girl and opened the top with her black bra visible with two tight melons.
Now it is my turn and grabbed them with no loss of time and brought open one tits and my wife suddenly told me "wait a bit, let me unhook her bra." Saying this she unhooked the bra and Tapasi is now bare breast with her tight boobs and erect nipple. I bend my head and started sucking one of her breast taking her areola in my mouth.
She hugged my neck and slightly bend forward as if she feeds me like a child. My wife is also observing the situation and asked Tapasi "How you have made this two healthy boobs? When you came here it is hardly like a betel nut, now it is more than a size of apple. I feel you have touched her boobs. Is not it? But I have decided not to open the episode now.
So without answering the question, I go on sucking the boobs of Tapasi. Then I also laid tapasi down to bed on her back with two bare breast open and started pressing four boobs alternately. Tapasi is already started shivering in excitement and my wife too. I also first undressed my boxer and became complete nude. I sat now in between them with my dick like a hot rod.
My wife then touched my jockey from right and asked also Tapasi to touch it. Tapasi also touched with her soft figure. I now took the initiative and open the nighty completely and made also Tapasi to open her panties to become full nude. It is now 12.30 in the night we all three are in my bed complete nude. The threesome is now a matter of few minutes.
But I have noticed that both the women are now full of energy. Just my wife asked me, whether you have touched her earlier or not? I gave no reply but started to finger fuck my wife's pussy which is dripping with hot juices. I also started finger fucking Tapasi's love hole with my left hand. Both the pussy are extremely hot and love juice is coming from the holes.
I tested the juice of both the pussy. Now my wife touched my dick and told me to come up over her and with no loss of time I came over her and pushed my dick within her hairy pussy and told tapasi to touch the meeting spot with her finger. Tapasi softly touched our joint spot with her fingers where my dick is pumping the dripping pussy with slurping sound.
My wife is moaning and tapasi started sucking the right tits of my wife with a high moaning sound. Both the legs of my wife is upwards and I am sitting in between and pressing my dick within the slippery pussy and fluids are coming free from the vagina. My wife is moaning loudly pressing Tapasi's head on her right nipples.
I also embraced tapasi from behind and started pressing her boobs and nipples and fucking wildly my wife. My first cum flooded the love hole of my dear and I moved my tired dick from within. I urged Tapasi to finger fuck her as my wife is still under tremendous excitement. Tapasi put her middle finger within her hole which is now mixed with my semen and my wife's orgasm.
I was lying with my back behind and pressed Tapasi's head to suck my dick. My wife also joins hands and started pressing Tapasi's boobs while she is finger fucking my wife. Tapasi gripped my dick head and started sucking like a lollypop with a melody and gradually I started arousing again. When I recovered from fatigue and my dick is fully erect, my wife told me now you fuck tapasi.
She told again to tapasi, "now its your turn to take dick and make a wild fuck". She gripped tapasi's head within and hugged her from behind and started kissing and repeatedly telling "tapasi, now fuck before me, fuck, I want to see you both fucking like husband and wife" She kissed me even. Tapasi is wildly sucking my rods and hold him to stop as I felt cumming again.
I told my wife to lay tapasi on her back. My wife laid her on her back and asked me to come between her legs. Now the final moment come. I came and sat with my dick strong like a rod. My wife kissed it twice and also kissed tapasi's cunt which is dripping with juice. Now she hold my dick and force it front to touch tapasi's love hole and told me "now you fuck tapasi as you fuck me, from tonight tapasi is yours.
You will fuck both of us like this. We will be your wives." I entered immediately within her slippery tunnel and it immediately went inside. "Tapasi, tell me whether any person fucked you earlier?" Tapasi was silent but at this moment I broke the ice and told my wife that since we all are same, I like to confess that I am the first person who has taken the virginity of tapasi.
I have fucked her a number of times." My wife kissed me on my chick and started kissing tapasi and sucking her boobs and nipples. I was fucking very hard and within a couple of minutes ejaculated sperms within her vagina and wet the exited clitoris. I laid there for nude on her bare body for a few minutes. My wife also laid nude on us. We slept for around for a couple of hours.
In the early morning I got up and saw both of them are sleeping with peace in their face and embracing themselves. I sucked the breast of tapasi and fucked again her fully with my cum and my wife is sleeping but I did not disturb her. The next days are very much interactive and both of them are very cooperative with them and tapasi and my wife are becoming very close friend to each other.
Every night onward from that day we three share our body and soul everything either jointly or separately and very peacefully. In a night, the birthday of Tapasi, my wife organised a very nice arrangement and gifted a gold necklace as a token of love and in that night she also arranged a memorable night and in that night Tapasi wore a very nice sari and my wife declared that from today tapasi will be my second wife.
I could not believe it, I kissed both of them and burst into tears with joy as I have a very soft corner for her. My wife has already felt for Tapasi and it is only she who has given the justice for our love. My wife also told me that she has a secret desire and asked Tapasi to tell that.
I kissed Tapasi and we all caressed each other and while Ilaid on my wifes lap and sucking her nipple and Tapasi is softly playing with my erected dick. My wife again told her, "tell what you want to tell?". I sat on and asked tapasi, darling what you want? Tapsi hugged me tight and told "No pills from today, I want to have your baby. Please give me a child."
My wife is also looking at me and told now Tapasi is fully fertile and her period is ended ten days before, so be dutiful to impregnate her. That night, I fully agree with my wives view and took tapasi with a full fuck with my semen flowing endlessly. My wife is fully cooperated me in all aspect.
After nearly a month, one fine morning Tapasi gave me a good report that her period has stopped and she becomes pregnant. My wife has rendered full care during her pregnancy and she gave birth to my daughter. After her child birth, we three and our new child also spent a very cheerful moments. I sucked milk from Tapsi's boob and fucked wildly my wife.
Tapsi is also very exiting offering her milking nipples to my mouth and my wife also sometime sharing it. I gained my hottest sex experience with both of my wives. We travelled many parts in India together and enjoyed a lot. This is my experience. We are still sharing each other in group and in isolation.
I am very happy with my son of my first wife and daughter from the second. Socially now they are acceptable. Tapasi has also called her mother and she also is happy to see her daughter's happiness and also with a gift of a grand -daughter. We are very very happy.

Sex Advice: Guy masturbating while sleeping facing the bed

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 12:01 PM PDT

Question. I am 26 years old. I masturbate regularly by sleeping, facing the bed. I am worried that masturbating in this posture will damage my reproductive organ as it gets rubbed intensively against the bed. So does this posture need to be changed? Or is it safe?
Answer. It may not damage your organ but I have come across many who complained that vaginal intercourse was not satisfactory. The reason is that the penis has gotten used to a different feeling (hardness) than what the vagina offers. Suggest you do more with the palm of the hand, and also the way you do sometimes.

Lovely Debonair magazine model posing nude showing tits ass cheeks pics

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 12:01 PM PDT

Hot pics of lovely Debonair magazine model posing nude sitting naked on chair showing clean shaven armpits, juicy tits and ass cheeks.

Karachi lady posing in black saree and exposing tits pics

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 12:00 PM PDT

Hot pics of Karachi lady posing in black saree revealing her bra and juicy tits.

NRI babe peeing and shot by naughty girlfriend in bathroom video

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 12:00 PM PDT

NRI babe removing her salwar in bathroom before peeing shot by girlfriendNRI girl peeing in bathroom and talking with her friend showing legs
NRI babe pulling down her salwar and peeing and shot by her naughty girlfriend inside the bathroom in this amateur video. No Nudity.
File size: WMV - 2.05 MB, 3gp - 575 KB ; Playing time: 51 secs
Click on the links below to download NRI babe peeing and shot by naughty girlfriend in bathroom video:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Kolkata girl riding boyfriends dick tits jiggling MMS

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 12:00 PM PDT

Naughty Kolkata girl riding dick showing her loose dangling tits during hot sexGuy about to enter his circumcised dick into his Kolkata girlfriends choot doggy style
Horny Kolkata girl riding boyfriends dick moaning in pleasure while her juicy tits jiggle in this awesome MMS.
File size: WMV - 10.60 MB, 3gp - 3.00 MB ; Playing time: 4:36 mins
Click on the links below to download Kolkata girl riding boyfriends dick tits jiggling MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Desi randi girl fondled sucking dick and fucked hard by client MMS 2

Posted: 13 Jul 2011 11:59 AM PDT

Pakistani randi girl getting missionary style juicy tits jigglingPakistani whore girl getting fucked doggy style tits hanging during hot sex
Second part in which the guy rubs his cock the whore girls choot and then enters his dick inside her pussy and starts fucking in slow and steady strokes making her tits jiggle.
File size: WMV - 12.30 MB, 3gp - 3.50 MB ; Playing time: 5:23 mins
Click on the links below to download Desi randi girl fondled sucking dick and fucked hard by client MMS 2:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp
Click here to downloa

No comments:

Post a Comment