Free Dating sex Hotel Rooms

Followers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog


Joke: Fun Things to Do in an Elevator - II

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 12:33 AM PDT


Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.

One word: Flatulence!

On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.

Do Tai Chi exercises.

Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"

When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, not now, motion sickness!"

Give religious tracts to each passenger.

Meow occassionally.

Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.

Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.

Sing "Mary had a little lamb" while continually pushing buttons.

Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.

Sirish taking virginity of Amruta

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 12:33 AM PDT


Hi friends, my name is Sirish (name Changed) I am 25 year old. Please pardon me if any mistakes. This incident took place on my Junior's b'day. Her name is Amruta (Name changed) she is very beautiful 5'5 having round eyes; her figure is 30-28-30. She stays in Sirsi and on her b'day she came to meet me in my Native.
As soon as I Saw her I met her hugged her and planted a lovely smooch on her lips slowly pused my hands on her ass and pressed it gently. We broke up that smooch and then I took her to a hotel room which I had already booked it. As soon as we reached there she wanted to get freshen up. So she had her shower and came out in towel.
As soon as I saw her in towel I lost my control I went to her and gave her a long smooch. While smooching her I also had slided my hand from beneath her towel towards her vagina and was moving hands and fingers gently on her Vagina she was completely wet down there. She just kept getting wild and started biting my lips.
I slowly pulled the towel off and she was just standing completely nude in front of me. I started pressing her boobs and was kissing her all over. While kissing her I was pressing her boobs and also pinching her nipples. She kept moaning. I got more aroused on hearing that moaning sound and increased my speed of kissing and pressing her nipples.
Now she removed my T shirt and opened my pant button and slowly pulled it off. She removed my underware. My penis was rock hard and standing in her honour. My penis is 6.5 inched She have me a slow hand job then started giving a blow job. She was doing that for the first time but she was doing it in a fantastic way.
I was just about to cum in 15 mins and so I stopped her I lifted her and put her on bed I went over her and started kissing her boobs then slowly I came down kissed her on her stomach and then naval as I kissed her naval she gave out a moan aaaahhhh I just became mad and what I could see was just her pink vagina. I started licking and sucking it wildly.
She got wild and gave out very loud moans. Please jaan Come on faster faster she was just about to cum and I drank all her juices. Since it was her first time she was feeling very strange but I kept on licking. After some time I was teasing her by touching my penis on her vagina and she was very scared as she was a virgin and she feared it will hurt her I convinced her planted a lovely smooch and asked her to trust me.
I licked her vagina also I put some cream and applied it slowly. After that I slowly slided 1 finger inside her vagina and was moving in and out she was moaning like crazy. Slowly I put my penis inside her and pushed she screamed loudly as her hymen was broken and my penis was fully inside her.
Some tears gatheredon her eyes I just kissed her and wiped her tears. I gave her my hand took her off the bed she went to the washroom poured some water on vagina and washed the blood. She came towards me I hugged her put her on bed lied above her and fucked her for around 20 minutes. She was enjoying. I was also giving her kiss on neck her boobs and also on lips.
I was about to cum so I asked her she said ill have I pill you can cum inside me. I cum inside her. We relaxed for 10 minutes and I asked her to give me a BJ as soon as she gave me a BJ my penis was rock hard once again. I asked her to press her boobs against each other and I slid my penis between her breasts and fucked her breast. She was enjoying that a lot.
I planted a kiss on her lips and slowly came down towards vagina and was again licking her vagina. I slowly went towards her ears and said you want top try anal and she just agreed I turned her and applied a lot of vasline in her ass hole. I slowly rubbed vasline towards all 4 side of her ass hole and was finger fucking her ass very gently and lightly.
I slowly pused my finger inside her it was hurting her but since I had applied lot of vasline and was slow and gentle pain was less slowly slowly I kept doing that. She was moaning ahhhh ahh god yaaaaaa I was getting excited but I was still slow very gently I pushed my penis inside her she dint felt much pain and she started to enjoy I cummed insider her ass and all my juices were flowing outside her ass.
She went to bathroom had shower again and cleaned herself. I said I want to dress her so I dressed her I made her ware her bra, panties jeans and top and then she gave me a smooch I replied back and pressed her boobs from above dress and also touched her vagina she left with beautiful memories, Now when ever she comes to Me we have sex and we also have phone sex. Hope you all liked the story. Please post your reactions in the comments. Thanks.

Sex Advice: 62 year old wanting lady to take testicles in mouth

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 12:31 AM PDT

Question. I am 62 years old, and have had sex only with my wife. However, I like oral sex, but she refuses to perform it on me and does not allow me to perform it on her. I know a lady, who is 35, who performs oral sex. I would like to visit her and have oral sex with a condom on, but I want her to take my testicles also in her mouth. Is there any chance of contracting an STD? Please guide.
Answer. Who knows if she has an infection? There are less chances of catching one with a condom on, minus the testicle sucking. Besides, if she does not like you, the bite can be very painful.


Busty Bengali boudi showing cleavage hairy cunt and ass cheeks pics

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 12:30 AM PDT


Hot pics of busty Bengali boudi (Boudi is Bengali for bhabhi) stripping off her saree and blouse to reveal awesome cleavage, hairy cunt and big .

Punjabi girl showing tits and pussy during threesome sex pics

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 12:30 AM PDT


Hot pics of a Punjabi girl from Delhi showing her mouth watering tits, cunt sucking dick and pumping her boyfriends friends dick during threesome oral sex action.

Naughty North Indian husband showing dick and fondling wifes tits webcam video

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 12:29 AM PDT


Big tits of North Indian wife exposed on webcamNorth Indian housewife showing and getting tits caressed during sex foreplay on cam
Naughty North Indian husband exposing his dick and exposing his wifes mouth watering tits by pulling up her bra in this webcam video.
File size: WMV - 10.50 MB, 3gp - 4.35 MB ; Playing time: 6:41 mins
Click on the links below to download Naughty North Indian husband showing dick and fondling wifes tits webcam video:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Horny college girl fucked hard and moaning loudly video 2

Posted: 31 Jul 2011 12:29 AM PDT


Horny college girl riding boyfriends dick showing ass crackNaughty guy cuddling and caressing girlfriend after intense sex orgasm exposing dick
Second part in which the horny college girl continues to ride her boyfriends dick while her juicy tits jiggle till the guy cums and they both kiss and caress each other.File size: WMV - 8.70 MB, 3gp - 2.55 MB ; Playing time: 3:51 mins
Click on the links below to download Horny college girl fucked hard and moaning loudly video 2:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

No comments:

Post a Comment