Free Dating sex Hotel Rooms

Followers

Friday, July 29, 2011

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog


Joke: Top 10 Signs You Are Flying On A Bad Airline

Posted: 29 Jul 2011 03:20 AM PDT


The engine's being held on by duct tape.

You see the Gorilla from those old Samsonite commercials running loose up and down the aisles.

In-flight movie has "Ernest" in its title.

Pilot informs you that you're at cruising altitude and he's gonna put the top down.

Instead of Peanuts, you get a healthy helping of SPAM.

As you're taking off, the stewardess mentions the phrase "Guest Pilot Program"

The seats are wet due to flotation device moisture.

The stewardess asks you to join the Mile High Club..."she" has a beard and bigger arms than you!

Pilot asks if there is anyone else who wants a shot of Beam before he finishes the bottle.

You look down and see a copy of "Fixing a Plane for Dummies" by the mechanic's feet!!!

Vinay fucking office lady Sonali

Posted: 29 Jul 2011 03:18 AM PDT

Hi friends this is Vinay from Kolkata. You guys must have read my earlier story Sex in Car. It was quite a long time back, since then I have had several experiences but did not share because did not find anyone that interesting. Anyways first let me tell you something about me in brief. I am 36 years old married guy, working in a private organization at senior position.
I am 5 ft 9 in tall and good looking (as my friends says) This incident happened about six months back with a lady named Sonali working in the same organization but in different department. We used to see each other and exchanged usual pleasantries but nothing more since she is in different department.
I understood she wants to talk to me but not being able to as I am his senior and she was afraid. So I took the first step and one day asked for her number which she readily gave me and I gave her mine too. Then we started to talk over phone but the conversation was a more formal one about ours lives and workplace but nothing more than that.
In office our place of meeting and exchanging smile was the toilet area. The ladies toilet is located close to the gents toilet and that area is a bit secluded one. One day as usual when we met she was wearing a black salwar suit to which I complimented her but said that she looks much better in saree.
OK first let me tell you something about her. She is 35 years old, 5 ft. 5 in. tall, fair and has a lovely body. She is damn sexy and got ample flesh and curves at required places. Her figure is 36 28 38. Her ass is the most beautiful part of her body which sways around sexily when she walks and can make any man go mad.
Anyways after I told her that day that she looks far better in saree and as I was expecting, the next day she was in red colour saree to which I complimented her but again said that she looks damn gorgeous and beautiful in black saree. And again as expected the next day she was in black saree and when we met I said her that you should not come in front of me today
otherwise I would end up doing something which you might not like to which she said what? I replied that you want to hear that here and like this. All this conversation was happening nearby toilet area but we were careful so that no one can overhear us. After hearing this she went to the ladies toilet, opened the door and was standing there looking at me with inviting eyes.
I understood what she wants and went near by her and pushed her inside the toilet and latched the door. Once inside she asked me looking lustfully in my eyes now say what I would end up doing. I did not say anything but kept on looking in her sexy eyes and hold her sexy and fair waist by my right hand and brought her closer to me, then took my lips closer to hers but did not touch or kiss them yet.
She kept her arms on my shoulder and closed her eyes. I slowly rolled my tongue over her lips and then plant a kiss on her lips to which she started breathing heavily. I stopped there and was watching her face with closed eyes…she was looking damn beautiful. Then she opened her eyes and looked into my eyes but we did not say a single word to each other.
While all this I was holding her waist and her sexy boobs were very close to my chest. Then I took my lips closer to hers and took her upper lips between my lips and started sucking them lightly to which she went mad. However I stopped there she again opened her eyes and now she brought her lips closer to me and started smooching me and biting my lips hungrily.
I wanted this only I wanted her to go mad and I too started sucking her lips. Then I insert my tongue in her mouth started exploring her mouth and then our tongues met and we started sucking each other tongues. In the meanwhile I moved my right hand from her waist to her ass which I was dying to touch and fondle.
I started fondling them and pressing them over her saree and by my kiss and fondling of ass she went mad and arched her body backwards in pleasure. I then removed my right hand from her ass and brought it to her left boobs and started feeling them over the blouse and started kissing her neckline while holding her waist from my left hand.
She started moaning but I got worried that somebody might hear us so I lifted her head and started kissing her. We kissed and sucked liked that for almost 5 min. Then I covered the toilet (western style) seat and sat on it and made her sit on my laps in a manner that I was holding her from her waist with my left hand and she was facing sideways to me.
We again looked into each others eyes and then our lips met and we started sucking and biting each other. I moved my right hand to her left boobs and started fondling it over her blouse, slowly I opened the first two hooks of her blouse and first time felt her bare boobs. I swear my friends her skin was as smooth as silk and was making me crazy.
I insert my hand inside her blouse and held her boobs by moving her bra to one side. I started caressing it and fondling it. I was kneading it and simultaneously kissing her. I kept on doing this for a while and then took her sexy brownish nipples between my thumb and forefinger and pinched them and started rotating it to which she broke the kiss and leaned her body backwards and moaned.
I unbuttoned her blouse completely and freed her boob completely from her bra while she was still wearing it. First time I saw her fair milky boobs and must be the best of the lot which I have seen till now. I went mad and started kneading it mercilessly. Then I brought my mouth closer to her boobs and took it in my mouth and started sucking it hungrily and biting it and
slowly moved my right hand which was free now towards her legs and lifted her saree up till her fleshy and silky thighs. I slowly brought my hand to her left thigh and caress it lovingly and slowly slowly moved my hand further up till it reached to her innerwear. I felt her pussy from outside over her panty. It was all wet.
I moved her panty to a side and touched her pussy lips and she started breathing heavily and moaning though in a low voice. I was moving my finger on her pussy lips and exploring it. Then I insert my one finger in her pussy and started finger fucking her. While all this I continue to suck and bite her boobs.
This went on for sometime after which she told me her first words during all this period. She told me in a hushed voice, Vinay Fuck Me…..these words made me mad. I made her stand and rest her hand on the flush, came behind her and lifted her saree up and first time saw her sexy ass which I was craving for.
I grabbed them and caressed them for a while and kissed them and gave love bites there. I was completely dressed till now. I unbuttoned my trousers and got rid off my underwear and there my 7 inches long and 5 inches thick cock which was dying to be freed sprang up. I went near to her she got amazed to see my penis which was now rock hard and hold it in her hand and played a little while was plating with her ass.
Both of us now were finding it difficult to control anymore. I again came back to her and hold her waist from my both hands and placed my penis on her pussy lips and moved it up and down to which she reacted by saying, Vinay please don't tease me anymore and tear apart my pussy (I wanted to hear this from her that's why teasing her by moving my penis on her pussy lips).
As soon as she said this I insert my penis with full force in her vagina and she screamed in ecstasy. I wait there for few seconds and then started moving my penis in and out slowly and removed my right hand from her waist and placed it on her right boobs and started fondling them.
Gradually I increased my speed and now I was humping her with full force and with each thrust I could hear her moaning in low voice. Suddenly she contracted her pussy muscles and she got her orgasm which forced me stop for a while. After a while I continued fucking her now with more pace and after about 10 minutes when I was also about to cum, I asked her where to cum,
she told me to cum inside only as she is in safe period. After few seconds I also came and loaded my cum inside her vagina and fell on her by holding her from her waist. Both of us got exhausted. Somehow we collect our energy and hurriedly dressed up. She then kissed me and we both carefully came out of the toilet.
First she then I followed when she gave me green signal that nobody is there. After a while I got a message from her saying, Love you and missing you. After this we met several times and had sex in our office in my chamber, at her place and in my flat too which I will share with you later on. I hope you all have enjoyed it. Please post your comments.


Girls vagina smells very bad

Posted: 29 Jul 2011 03:17 AM PDT


Question. I am an 18 year-year-old woman. I am going through a very bad and embarrassing problem. My vagina smells very bad; I and even the person sitting beside me can smell it. Even though I bathe and change my underwear every day, the smell does not go away. My friends tease me about it and it makes me nervous and uncomfortable. Please help me.
Answer. Do you wash yourself every time after urinating? Trim your pubic hair using scissors and apply Cloben G Cream every night for 15 days. After taking a bath, dust the provate area with Nycil powder. Ask the doctor to prescribe you a course of Flagyl tablet 200 mg and take it twice a day for five days.

Lucky jija fucking booby saali with big dick pics

Posted: 29 Jul 2011 03:16 AM PDT


Hot pics of a lucky jija with his busty saali exposing her lovely tits gaand and choot during sex foreplay.

Petite Pakistani babe lying naked in bed sucking boyfriends dick pics

Posted: 29 Jul 2011 03:15 AM PDT


Hot pics of a petite Pakistani babe lying naked in bed and sucking her boyfriends dick before sex.

Naughty Middle East randi girl exposing tits and jumping MMS

Posted: 29 Jul 2011 03:15 AM PDT


Middle East Arab call exposing and fondling tits and giving lovely smile to customer
Naughty Middle East randi girl exposing her juicy tits and jumping around making fucking motion with her hand in this MMS.
File size: WMV - 1.20 MB, 3gp - 335 KB ; Playing time: 30 secs
Click on the links below to download Naughty Middle East randi girl exposing tits and jumping MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Horny college girl fucked hard and moaning loudly video 1

Posted: 29 Jul 2011 03:15 AM PDT


Horny college slut girl getting dick into pussy from behind in hostel roomCollege couple fucking in missionary style and having hot sex
First of two parts of a horny college babe fucked hard from behind and moaning loudly and then missionary style with legs thrown up wide in the air and then the girl mounting the guys dick.
File size: WMV - 8.75 MB, 3gp - 2.50 MB ; Playing time: 3:49 mins
Click on the links below to download Horny college girl fucked hard and moaning loudly video 1:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Stunning Bangladeshi college girl sucking dick pussy exposed and fucked hard MMS 1

Posted: 29 Jul 2011 03:14 AM PDT


Bangladeshi sucking big dick of boyfriend during oral sex foreplayBangla girl laughing while lying naked showing her hairy cunt and tits before fucking boyfriend
First of two parts showing a stunning Bangladeshi college girl stripped naked sucking her boyfriends dick and her cunt lips spread wide and insides exposed.
File size: WMV - 12.95 MB, 3gp - 3.80 MB ; Playing time: 5:51 mins
Click on the links below to download Stunning Bangladeshi college girl sucking dick pussy exposed and fucked hard MMS 1:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

No comments:

Post a Comment