Free Dating sex Hotel Rooms

Followers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog


Intimate Encounter with Beautiful Air Hostess

Posted: 17 Jul 2011 01:50 AM PDT


Dear Hornie n Hott folkzz of HD, I've been reading all the stories published here though they are fantasies or realities...I am making an attempt to write my recent encounter. If there are any mistakes please excuse me for that as I am not a prominent writer...
Now coming to my encounter. I am Rahul Sharma, 27yrs old Indian... a qualified project manager from GULF. I am not as tall and as muscular as many of us write for many reasons. I am just 5"6 and I am not muscular. I have lil tummy and a very good manhood which satisfies any gal with my intimate loving.
Basically I hail from one of the most beautiful and ultra modern cities in the Globe which is Hyderabad. People who work in GULF know that usually many employees will be given 22working days as their annual vacation and I usually split my vacation and travel to my mother land for personal reasons...
Last January 2011 I was travelling to Hyderabad for Pongal in one of the famous airlines and the moment I entered the plane I got a warm welcome from a male n female cabin crew members of the plane... the female air hostess with an artificial but yet a pleasant smile guided me to my seat and I was given an Aisle seat due to my personal preferences.
We all sat in and the plane took off. After some time the Seat belt sign was turned off and there came some beautiful female cabin crew members in which 1 was very tall and the other was a lil lesser than my height...The taller one was from Russia name Cassandra (I came to know from her name) and the smaller from Lebanon... Her name's Lina...
I guess no special description is needed about Russian and Lebaneese ladies... they always are on par with our Indian sub continent ladies... I turned on my IPad 2 and started watching a Movie. Both of them were serving some hot and cold beverages and accidentally my elbow got pressed on Cassandra unknowingly and I apologized for that for which she said "that's alright and smiled at me"...
Later Lina asked me what I want to have and I requested for a Black Coffee and I unknowingly touched her hands which were quite tender n soft n made my manhood turned on suddenly. Lina has a killer looks n a sensual smile. More than any thing else I really get turned on with girls lips when they are wet with some lip gloss.. casually I inquired
"What's your nationality???" she replied "Lebanon" then I said " wow... I just want to complement you that ENTEY MARRAH HALAWAH [Arabic] (U r very beautiful) " she with a lil shy face said... "Really... wow... Shukran Habeebi (Thank u very much dear)". She left from there...Whenever she passes near me I am wantedly made sure that I would touch either with my elbow or hand along with a smile.
I used to talk to her several times in this pretext... Finally I asked "How old are you?" She told "guess!!" I told "18" then with a killing smile she said.. "U R absolutely wrong"... then I told "22 Max" she said "No 28".. I questioned " r u serious? you look so young and how come you are 28???". she just smiling and replied "Compliments given by people like you make me look younger day by day"....
I smiled and I asked her is there any place vacant back side so that we can talk....then she told " give me some time and I will get back to you"... I thought she will never come back... but after 20mins she comes back and says "please come" she took me to "Last but 1 seat at the back side" and there I thanked her.
We started conversing on various issues like Hinduism, Islam, Vegetarianism and many more n nothing about Sex... finally we exchanged numbers and emails and FB profiles and she told that she wants to see Hyderabad but she hardly gets any time. I requested her I will take care of her if she wants to come to Hyderabad for a visit.
She told she's in Hyderabad for only half a day as there is a return flight back... Then finally I convinced her to stay back in Hyderabad and she said she has to take permission and also she's not sure about visa. Finally I got down @ Hyderabad and collected my baggage and met my parents who were waiting for me...
I was so happy to meet them and at the same time soo sad that I lost LINA and I thought she would never call me as many woman say so and never do. After 3 hrs I get a call saying that " Hey how r u Rahul? Its me Lina.... Hope u remember me?? " I was like "How can I forget a gorgeous lady like u?" she smiled and said that her flight due to some technical reasons got delayed and she will fly @ Early morning 3:30...
I asked her where she's staying and she said we have got our accomodations near airport in NOVOTEL Hotel and she told if I could meet her that would be great. I just told her that I am starting right away and Without wasting any time I told my parents that I have something very important and left to NOVOTEL Hotel and went near the reception and inquired about her.
I got to know the room number but as a gentleman I requested her to come to the coffee shop as I badly wanted to have a coffee. As she was in her room she wore a Tight black top which are revealing her creamie assets(36 I guess) and a blue denim jean pant... She was looking like an angel and I was completely aroused and I immediately told her that
"U r the most beautiful and gorgeous woman on the planet I ever met" and I gave her the fresh red roses I brought along with me....She was very shy and was completely blushing and said "oh really!!!Thank you.. You made my day" and we ordered coffee and had a casual talk and I just kept my hand on her fleshy thigh and rubbed it for which I saw a blank reaction in her face.
Then we were sipping the coffee and asked her "won't u show your room" and she said "Y not??" then I paid the cash n we headed towards her room. The room was asusual good like any other star hotels with business class shades in it....
Without wasting any time I just hugged her from back side and started licking her neck for which she said... "Habeebi!! What r u doing?" I said " I have no creamer in my coffee and I want to taste your cream" saying that I immediately licked her neck and placed my hands n started squeezing her creamie assets...
then immediately I started kissing her glossy n juicy lips and inserted my tongue into hers and started exchanging saliva... I did not make an attempt to lift her in my arms but I hugged her and gently pushed her on to the bed and started kissing her and tasting her saliva...she was breathing heavily and slowly I made her to sit and removed her top and in this process she removed my t-shirt too...
she applied her tongue on chest, started licking my nipples and gave me a small bite... at the same time I as squeezing her Mangoes and inserted my hand into her bra.... She was wearing a black colored bra and the moment I touched them my manhood just woke up like a snake... the best sensation any man can have is when he touches the soft boobs n explores the juicy pussy of a female by tasting her lips n tongue...
I slowly removed her trouser also and she undid mine too... she was wearing Black panty... I praised her body and believe me folkzz shez just as creamy as Tammannah Bhatia...just a milky white body with some beautiful moles on her creamy body... I really considered myself as a lucky bastard to taste her...
I have this sensual way of loving galz with creamz n honey n strawberries n choclates n also some alcoholic beverages... As she's an airhostess I inquired if she has some choclates with her and she got me her personal favorite choclate n I applied it on her lips and started exchanging our choclate filled salivas.
She was enjoying it completely and then we both undid our undergarments and she took charge of me now by applying choclate on my chest and she started licking it and then she made me to taste my own chest choclate mixed with her saliva... then I applied and I sucked her boobs like a crazeee kid whoz hungry for milk.
I sucked her boobs for about 15-20mins and sametime I was teasing her that "I will suck your boobs until milk comes out of them"... then we took 69 position and licked eachother's pvt parts... She applied choclate on my manhood and started sucking it as a lollipop and I started eating her pussy as if I am starving without food since ages...
in 4 minutes she left my cock and stiffend her body as I was licking her pussy... then she moaned... "Ahhh Lick my Kissk (Pussy) ahh habeebi... ahhh...oh god ahh ahh" and she started jerking her body very violently and she flooded my mouth with her magical lebaneese cream.....and I tasted it... she moved away from me and closed her eyes...
I went to her and hugged her and said... "Ya Galbi (My Heart) Thank you for giving me your Labna (Labna is a milk extract which is like cheese... its usually applied on bread and will be eaten along with honey.. which is generaly called Labna-Honey. very healthy breakfast). I complemented her that "For the 1st time I loved only labna without honey" and saying that I entered her love hole by rubbing my 13-14cms manhood...
1st it slipped out then she smiled and placed her hand by guiding my manhood into her love hole... I just gave 1 push and my cock slipped deep into her labaneese pussy....both of us were really in a state of sexcitement and she hugged me tightly while I was stroking her gently.... and I whispered in her ear "Ahh Hebbaq Habeebi (love u darling)
Ah Hebbaq Shahd (Love u honey).. wallahee Entey Marrah Halawah (swear to god... u r very beautiful)" she just smiled and said..." mee too" and she immediately inserted her tongue into mine and started exchanging salivas again.... I took both her legs with my hands and I made them spread wide n entered my cock in missionary position and started the real love game...
ususally I neither fuck aggressively nor gently... but I prefer a mix of both as any female on this planet would certainly enjoy that play and personally as a male one can hold their sperms for a longer time...I fucked her hard in this position for sometime n I removed my cock n licked her pussy n ass....she got completely turned on with this act and said..
"eyyy baby... what r u doing??? u r making me very very hottt n mad for u" i immediately inserted my fingers in her mouth n started licking her pussy... after some time she took my cock and tasted her own pussy and then I asked her to be in doggy style. The moment she turned back I started licking her pussy again for 5mins and when she started shivering I inserted my cock inside and started fucking her...
this made her scream heard n she reached her orgasm in no time... my cock suddenly became very very slippary and I was fucking her slowly.... in the mean time I inserted one finger into her ass also while fucking her...she became crazeee and said..."Oh my god! what r u doing? ahh ahh"... then I told... "darling!!!
Imagine I have two cocks or imagine there are 2 guys whoz fucking u" she laughed and she said "u r very funny and sexy"... then I fucked her for a goood time and I was loosing my grip coz her fluids were just making my cock very slippary and making me to loose my control... then I started fucking her hard for sometime and I am about to cum then she said
"Ahhh baby... do it inside" this encouraged me and without any hesitation " I exploded all my thick desi fluid inside her cock.... we slept in the same posture like dead bodies for a moment then I slowly removed my cock and got up.. I went to her and she licked my cock clean and said... "ummm Indian cum is Yummy n spicy"....
I blushed and said "not as yummy as your Labna baby"..... we hugged very hard and slept naked for some time and we both took our bath together in the naughtiest ever way possible without having sex..
We ordered for lunch and some vodka for both of us... after having lunch n vodka... we had two more creamy intimate sessions....finally I got a call from my parents and I had to leave with a happy but rather a disappointing note that I would miss her so much... we hugged soo hard and smooched for 10more mins and I said I would miss her a lot...
she smiled and said she's very happy and she came 2 my ears and whispered "Love you so much... Wallah (swear on god).. we will be in touch".... I felt very happy and finally left... Later I met her in Dubai and Bahrain which I would explain you later in my coming write ups...
Hope you folkz had your pants wet reading my intimate encounter... your comments will be my energizers n inspiration for my future write-ups... Please comment. Love you all - Rahul Sharma.

Sex Advice: 40 year old feeling guilty about masturbation

Posted: 17 Jul 2011 01:43 AM PDT


Question. I am over 40 years old, healthy, and happily married. I have had sex only with my wife. I don't want to masturbate, but some times, when I am unable to control my excitement, I masturbate thinking of Bollywood actresses. It happens two to three times a month. I feel embarrassed afterwards because of my age, I feel depressed. I think this is a bad habit. Is it normal for a person of my age to masturbate? Few of my close colleagues, who are in the same age group as me, say they don't masturbate. At what age should people give up sex and masturbation?
Answer. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. It is one way of enjoyment. Fantasizing about somebody does not harm anybody. So pick out your favourites in Bollywood. Masturbation, regardless of age, is not a bad habit.

Karachi lady showing awesome cleavage and figure in various dresses pics

Posted: 17 Jul 2011 01:38 AM PDT

Hot pics of Karachi lady showing awesome cleavage and hot figure in various dresses.

Mumbai wife showing mouth watering tits choot gaand and fucked doggy style pics

Posted: 17 Jul 2011 01:37 AM PDT

Hot pics of Mumbai wife showing mouth watering tits, choot and round gaand and fucked doggy style in standing position.

Sexy Noida bhabhi juicy tits fondled and fucked hard webcam video 2

Posted: 17 Jul 2011 01:37 AM PDT

Juicy tits of sexy North Indian wife from Noida fondled over her nightieHorny Noida couple fucking in missionary position wife tits exposed and jiggling
Second part in which the horny hubby continues to fondle his wifes juicy boobies and then fucks her missionary style with legs spread wide.
File size: WMV - 8.50 MB, 3gp - 4.25 MB ; Playing time: 6:56 mins
Click on the links below to download Sexy Noida bhabhi juicy tits fondled and fucked hard webcam video 2:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Busty Mallu wife showing naked body putting condom on husbands dick MMS

Posted: 17 Jul 2011 01:36 AM PDT

Busty Mallu housewife standing naked showing big boobsMallu wife lying naked in bed showing big juicy tits before sex with husband
Busty Mallu wife posing nude showing her big boobs, ass cheeks and cunt proceeding to put condom on husbands dick in this awesome MMS.
File size: WMV - 5.70 MB, 3gp - 1.60 MB ; Playing time: 2:28 mins
Click on the links below to download Busty Mallu wife showing naked body putting condom on husbands dick MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Desi girls boobs exposed and fondled and clean shaven choot fingered MMS

Posted: 17 Jul 2011 01:36 AM PDT

Juicy tits of Indian girl exposed and fondled by lifting her kameezClean shaven pussy of Indian girl fingered during sex foreplay by pulling down her salwar
Naughty guy exposing his girlfriends tits one by one and fondling them and pulling down her salwar to finger her clean shaven choot in this awesome MMS.
File size: WMV - 5.95 MB, 3gp - 1.70 MB ; Playing time: 2:34 mins
Click on the links below to download Desi girls boobs exposed and fondled and clean shaven choot fingered MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Joke: Bad To Hear In Surgery

Posted: 17 Jul 2011 01:36 AM PDT

Better save that. We'll need it for the autopsy.
"Accept this sacrifice, O Great Lord of Darkness."
Bo! Bo! Come back with that. Bad dog!
Wait a minute, if this is his spleen, then what's that?
Hand me that... uh... that uh... that thingy there.
Oh no! Where's my Rolex.
Oops! Hey, has anyone ever survived from 500 ml of this stuff before?
There go the lights again?
"Ya know, there's big money in kidneys? and this guy's got two of 'em."
Everybody stand back! I lost my contact lens!
Could you stop that thing from beating; it's throwing off my concentration.
What's this doing here?
I hate it when they're missing stuff in here.
That's cool. Now can you make his leg twitch by pressing that one?!
Well folks, this will be an experiment for all of us.
Sterile schmerile. The floor's clean, right?
OK, now take a picture from this angle. This is truly a freak of nature.
This patient has already had some kids, am I correct?
Nurse, did this patient sign an organ donation card?
Don't worry. I think it is sharp enough.
What do you mean "You want a divorce?!?"
FIRE! FIRE! Everyone get out!
Oh no! Page 47 of the manual is missing!

Sex Experience with Best Friend and his Girl

Posted: 17 Jul 2011 01:35 AM PDT

I don't like summarizing my whole life like the other erotic stories you guys and gals have posted before. I'd like to say only this; I think I am in debt of posting what I have encountered since I have read so many of the stories here. It's such a shame that some of us don't believe the stories here. I would like to request the readers to judge in any way but enjoy the erotic lives that started out my real life.
I am not a female person, though I like girls. But somehow luck finds me and all my friends are mostly girls, except my childhood friend and till this date my best friend; together we share everything but our girl friends. He has a pretty cute gal who is a colleague of his. We all stay in the same colony building. I and my friend stay at the top flat of the building. She stays with her cousin at the 2nd floor.
She is cute, smart and a very darling looks. They have been going together for 2 years or so. My friend is handsome and has the looks and charm to entice any female. Though we live in the same compartment our timings were different due to difference in our work. But on Sundays I, him and her will always do something together. It's looks as if we were a family.
Our landlord who is an Army Retired (an early retiree) likes our friendship and use to accompany us occasionally. On one occasion we decided to stay out on a hotel near the beach and have some fun for the weekend. All the rooms were taken; but luckily our landlord was with us and somehow he could make some arrangement but we could get only a double room and we were five of us.
So the landlord decided to let us enjoy ourselves. My friend and her girl slept on one bed, I and her cousin on one bed. The cousin was bit bulky and the bed was rather small. So I decided to sleep on the small couch. That night my whole life changed. It was around 3 AM in the morning I was woken up by my friends' gal. My head was pounding as we had much to drink that night.
She asked me where he was as he didn't return after going to get some fresh air out on the beach. She didn't dare to look for him alone, so we set out to look for him. We went to the east of the beach. The air was rather cool and she was on her night gown with a flimsy cloth wrapped around her chest. She was looking gorgeous.
We walked on along the beach and couldn't find my friend. We decided to search at the west side and we started turning back. As we faced the other way I could see at the corner of my eye, what seemed to be a metal shining among the small bush. We went near it and we could hear a snoring sound. I advanced a little and could see a body wrapped on a blanket.
It was somewhat dark so I couldn't make out who it was. My friends' gal whispered it could only be a beggar. But curiosity struck me and I switch on my cell torch. It was my friend probably with another person. Suddenly my friends' gal grabbed me and she started dragging me towards the hotel.
On the way she told me how she was already suspicious of his behavior and how she longed to break up instead of living in doubt. I tried my best to console her and ask forgiveness for my friend; to which she let out in a rage that he will never hear her again. I was dumbfounded and surely her suspicion already killed her love for my friend and she wasn't that hurt even on facing and seeing the reality.
We went back to the room and she told her cousin what happened. For an hour or so I started drinking and drift to sleep on the couch. I couldn't see the time but she came on top of me and tries to huddle with me. She whispered, "Come sleep with me. I now can't bear the loneliness stinging me at the back". I declined; but she grabbed me though I didn't budge, it show how determined she wants me to.
So I slept with her on the bed. I slept so that I could touch her less. I slowly drifted to sleep when her hand place my hand on her breast. I was shocked and quickly retrieve my hand. She whispered, "Have me", to which I replied that I can't since she still is my friends' gal. At that time I notice she was already naked underneath and I could sense she was really drunk.
Suddenly she grabs my jeans and unzipped it. She tries to open my belt and struggled. I couldn't control either. I remove my jeans and underwear; shove it to the bottom of the bed. She grinned and straddled on to me. She lifted her gown and straddled me. She ground her hips and teases my not so big cock.
I could feel my erection building up and feel her cunt lips engulfing the sides of my cock. It was a slippery feeling with all her moist cunt rubbing my cock. She moans a bit and somehow my cock head started entering her a bit. She puffed and slowly impaled herself. She was straddling slowly and increases her rhythm. I had not had sex for a long time and orgasm was building up.
I pulled her head and whispered I am about to cum. She just smiled and increased more. I am sure her cousin was awake but I could sense she was not just sleeping now. She was having her own enjoyment. I couldn't take it anymore and I tried to push her off so that I could let me cum outside. But she pushed harder and contracts her pussy muscles and that was it.
Only 3 mins may have passed, I spurted inside her it was quick four or five jerks inside her. She stopped a little bit and tried to continue, but with all my cum and her juice it slipped off. She laughed a little and collapse on me. I was breathing heavily. It was the best I ever had. I wondered how nerds like me get to be so lucky. She wasn't satisfied at all obviously.
Not long after a brief rest, grabbing her firm butt I let my feelings for her grow and my little friend started rising for another session. I whispered to her ear to let me do the work. She pushed me on my chest and she continued like before. It was not long before she cums and it was the most sensational feeling I get. She dropped off me and slept sideways facing the other way.
I was at the verge of getting an orgasm. So I lifted up her gown a bit and tried to enter from the back. She curls up so I could spoon her and enter her. I pumped her for a few minutes grabbing her little firm breast and spurt inside her. And it so seemed we drifted off like that.
It was a bang on my head that woke me up. It was my friend who hit me and I was bleeding from my head instantly. My girl (I consider her my gal now) was shrieking at the sudden sound. But then she lunged up to my friend, clinging on him she started kicking him and hit his crotch. He fell heavily and moaned like a mad man or an animal cries in pain.
My gal nurses my wound with a kerchief and yelled at my friend. I told my friend I am sorry but one thing let the other way and things happened. My friend was really shocked to see us that way. He coolly apologized and tried to simplify things up. My gal and my friend had a big quarrel that morning. Nothing physical happened and we set down to check out from the hotel.
I started my car and my friend came near me stooping to speak at the window. He told he is all at fault and that he can't live with me since it will not work out between good friends, so much for the situation. I just nodded and replied to discuss it when we get back.
Another Sunday morning; my gal was on my side and the room was pretty dark. I nibbled her ear and she was moaning asking for some more sleep. My friend left us that day. Leaving all his things, except his car, he moved to another location. I thought at the beginning a best friend leaving because of one girl is lame, not a good idea and we could move together in another place.
But it was him that says you won't regret it. And later that year he was caught messing up at work and couldn't be found anymore. Well I really do regret but what's life without a gal, though it may be a second hand gal (a bitch before) I love her that's all that matters; Right? And that is how I and Mini start out our lives :)

Sex Advice: Guy wanting to take relationship to next level and have protected sex

Posted: 17 Jul 2011 01:34 AM PDT

Question. I am a 24-year-old man with a very good love life. I want to take our relationship to the next level and have protected sex. I do not want to use condom. Can she take any tablet that avoids pregnancy post-intercourse? If yes, which tablet? Will it have any side-effects? Please guide.
Answer. Is it only "I" you think of? Why not discuss this with your partner and then make up your mind? She can start on regular low-dose hormone pills. She will have to take them daily for 21 days, break for five days and restart. One such pill is Ovral L.

Karachi lady kissed on the cheeks by partner and applying mehndi pics

Posted: 17 Jul 2011 01:32 AM PDT

Hot Karachi lady kissed on her cheeks by her partner and applying mehndi.

Mumbai wife showing juicy boobies thong panties sucking and fucking dick pics

Posted: 17 Jul 2011 01:31 AM PDT

Hot pics of Mumbai wife showing juicy boobies thong panties sucking cock and getting fucked in the ass.

Assamese randi tits fondled by customer after fuck MMS

Posted: 17 Jul 2011 01:31 AM PDT

Assamese randi call girl juicy tits fondled after fucking with client in sleazy hotel room
Assamese randi girl in front of the laptop while her customer fondles her tits through her dress and plays with her nipples after a hot fucking session in this MMS. No Nudity.
File size: WMV - 3.55 MB, 3gp - 1.10 MB ; Playing time: 1:31 mins
Click on the links below to download Assamese randi tits fondled by customer after fuck MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Horny young Punjabi married couple sucking and fucking webcam video 1

Posted: 17 Jul 2011 01:30 AM PDT

Punjabi wife showing juicy tits while on her knees sucking husbands dickPunjabi guy giving cunnilingus to wife during oral sex foreplay
First of two parts showing a sexy Punjabi wife taking her husbands dick into her mouth and giving him awesome oral sex pleasure while showing her lovely naked body.
File size: WMV - 7.25 MB, 3gp - 2.95 MB ; Playing time: 5:59 mins
Click on the links below to download Horny young Punjabi married couple sucking and fucking webcam video 1:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Sexy desi girls tits exposed and fondled by boyfriend in park MMS

Posted: 17 Jul 2011 01:30 AM PDT

Mouth watering tits of Indian girl fondled and squeezed by boyfriend in public parkNaughty Indian guy kissing girlfriend on her cheeks after fondling tits in public garden
Sexy desi girl inside a public park with her boyfriend who pulls off her kameez exposing her mouth watering tits and fondling them nicely in this awesome MMS. How far have you gone with your partner when at a public place like a park or other venue. Please post your sexperience in the comments.
File size: WMV - 14.90 MB, 3gp - 4.25 MB ; Playing time: 6:28 mins
Click on the links below to download Sexy desi girls tits exposed and fondled by boyfriend in park MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

No comments:

Post a Comment