Free Dating sex Hotel Rooms

Followers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog


Joke: Fun Things to Do in an Elevator - I

Posted: 30 Jul 2011 08:58 AM PDT


Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.

Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your kleenex to other passengers.

Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"

Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.

Sell Girl Scout cookies.

On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.

Shave.

Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"

Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.

Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.

When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.

Lean over to another passenger and whisper: "Noogie patrol coming!"

Horny divorcee fucking Namitha

Posted: 30 Jul 2011 08:57 AM PDT

My name is Raghuram. I am 40 years and live alone in Bangalore, after divorcing my wife. The incident which I am sharing here happed about 9 months back. After working for 15 years, I started my business and I am able to provide employment for about 15 people in my company. One day in the evening, I was surfing a social network site and came across a profile named Namitha.
I just sent a message "Hi". After a few minutes, I got reply "hi". I replied immediately and she also replied. Like this, we exchanged the messages. The internet was very slow and I sent a message that internet is slow, can we chat in Gmail. After a few minutes, I got a reply with a mobile # and asked me to provide my mobile # and also to send a message and that she would reply.
I replied to her that my mobile SIM is lost and provide the mobile # after taking a duplicate SIM. Next day I had to travel to Chennai on some urgent work and could not send message her. fter I came back, I bought a prepaid SIM and sent my mobile # to her and was busy with my work. I got a call in the afternoon from Namitha, she asked me why I was not online for 4-5 days;
I told her that I was travelling and did not have time to surf internet. She asked about me and my work, after telling my details, I asked her details about her family, work etc and came to know that she was working in a private company and she was very young, 25 years. I told her that you are 15 years younger to me, she said, fine, age is not important.
From then onwards, we used to speak at least 4-5 times a day. I ran out of topic for discussing with her, I casually asked about her interesting topic, for which she said, any topic, I asked; is hot chat ok with you; she answered, what is hot, then slowly I told her if she is ok with sex chat. Initially she said no and slowly started showing interest.
First, I asked her about her size, she said 38 (her boobs size) then reluctantly asked me about my penny size for which I said 6 inches. Like this, every day we used to chat at least 4-5 times a day and make her pussy wet completely.
One day she sent me message that she will be on leave for three days and asked me to not call on her mobile #. I was curious to know why she was on leave and finally after three days, she called me and told that her marriage has been fixed with a boy, though she did not like the boy, due to compulsion from her parents she had to accept and agree for the marriage.
I asked her whether she would continue friendship with me after marriage for which she said that she wants to continue friendship with me and asked me not to break the friendship for which I agreed. During the conversation, I asked what "presentation" she wants for her marriage, she said, she will think over and tell me.
After some time, she called me and that told me that she wants a presentation which should be remembered throughout her life and it should not get destroyed. I kept on thinking about what could be the presentation and finally told her that I cannot make out and asked her what the presentation was.
She agreed to tell me about the presentation on condition that I should not mind, should not get angry, and should not reveal to anybody, I agreed for all her conditions. She told me that she wants a baby from me, I was shocked to hear this, I asked her, are you sure, she said yes and she needs only this presentation and nothing else.
I did not say anything and told her that I will think over and tell you in the evening. When I called her in the evening, she asked about the presentation, I said I am ok to give "that" presentation. She was very happy and started kissing me several times over the phone. I asked her when we can meet, she said that she can meet me only during week days and it is not possible during weekends.
We fixed the time for meeting and told my office staff that I am going out to meet a new client and will not be available on the phone for 3-4 hours and left the office. I reached the pre-decided place and waited for her, she came immediately and got into the car. I drove straight to a restaurant. After having breakfast, we went to a theatre nearby to watch morning shown.
Since it was a working days, not many people were in the theatre, we selected a corner seat so that there is no disturbance. Once movie started, we started speaking in low tone and asked her ; is she serious about having a baby from me for which she said yes and kissed my hand. I took her hand and started pressing gently, after some time, I kept my hand on her novel and then started pressing her boobs.
She adjusted her saree pallu so that I can press her boobs without being noticed by anybody. She started pressing my cock and took it in her hand and stared stroking while I was pressing her both her big boobs. Since there was no light, I gently kissed her lips and asked if we can have sex. She said that she will have sex with me after marriage.
After the movie, I dropped her to her office and returned to my office. In the evening, she told that she cannot speak to me every day as her fiancée is dropping her and picking her up every day. She asked me send message before calling, every time I wanted to speak to her, I used to send a message and then call.
She got married after three months. Her calls stopped all of a sudden. I thought she is no more interested in continuing my friendship and I too stopped calling her. After two months, she called me and asked me to meet. We met a Coffee shop and asked about her marriage and first night. She expressed her unhappiness and told that she is free whole day and can have sex with me.
Since I stay alone, there was absolutely no problem in having sex. We came to her flat and went straight to bed room and started kissing each other. She hugged me and starting kissing my lips vigorously. After few minutes I removed her dress except bra and panty and removed my dress except underwear.
Again we started kissing, slowly I removed her bra and panty and took her boobs in my hands and started pressing and kissing. She removed my underwear and took my cock in her hand and started stroking and sucking. After a few minutes, both were ready for sex, I made her to sleep on the bed and slowly inserted my cock into her pussy.
Her pussy was wet and my cock went inside without problem and slowly started fucking her. I gradually increased the speed and fucked for almost 15 minutes cummed inside her pussy. Her pussy filled with my hot cum. We hugged and slept for some time. After two hours again I fucked her. She left for her house at 6 pm.
After that I was neither able to speak to her nor meet her and I was very busy with my office work. We used to exchange messages once or twice in a month. After two months, she sent me message that she missed her periods and confirm her pregnancy after going to the doctor. I was very eagerly awaiting her message, in the evening,
she messaged me that she is pregnant for 8 weeks and will tell further details tomorrow personally. When we met next day, she told me that she became pregnant only from me and that her husband is neither capable of making her pregnant nor giving full satisfaction. After 9 months, she delivered a beautiful baby girl. Her husband has no clue about our relationship and thinks that he is his real father.


Sex Advice: Girl having slight pain in nipple and blood oozing out

Posted: 30 Jul 2011 08:55 AM PDT

#
Question. My boyfriend and I indulge in oral sex often. A few days ago, he was sucking my breast, as he always does. I felt a slight pain in my nipple and also some red watery blood oozed out from it. I don't know whether this is blood because it is very thin. Kindly suggest some medicine or ointment because I'm scared to visit the doctor.
Answer. You should visit a doctor, preferably a gynaecologist. Ask your partner to be careful. Apply Neosporin H ointment.


Small town desi babe showing juicy tits hairy choot and butthole pics

Posted: 30 Jul 2011 08:54 AM PDT


Hot pics of small town desi babe now residing in Delhi showing her mouth watering tits, hairy fuckhole and butthole to tease her boyfriend.

Karachi lady showing juicy boobs and posing in different clothes pics

Posted: 30 Jul 2011 08:51 AM PDT


Hot pics of Karachi lady showing her mouth watering tits crushed against 

Horny guy drilling girlfriends tight choot missionary style creampie MMS

Posted: 30 Jul 2011 08:51 AM PDT


Horny guy drilling his big dick into girlfriends wet pussy during sex missionary styleCum aka sperm leaking out of girls pussy after sex orgasm with boyfriend
Horny guy drilling his girlfriends tight choot in missionary position and cumming inside her in this creampie MMS.
File size: WMV - 4.65 MB, 3gp - 1.35 MB ; Playing time: 2:00 mins
Click on the links below to download Horny guy drilling girlfriends tight choot missionary style creampie MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Shy desi girl kissed tits and pussy exposed by boyfriend in car MMS

Posted: 30 Jul 2011 08:50 AM PDT


Horny desi college couple kissing naked in car during sex foreplayJuicy small tits of Indian college girl fondled inside car by boyfriend
Shy desi girl sitting naked with her boyfriend inside a car kissing him while exposing her juicy tits and choot in this awesome MMS. If you have any memorable fuck inside a car with your partner, please post about the same in the comments.
File size: WMV - 4.30 MB, 3gp - 1.25 MB ; Playing time: 1:51 mins
Click on the links below to download Shy desi girl kissed tits and pussy exposed by boyfriend in car MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Stunning Bangladeshi college girl sucking dick pussy exposed and fucked hard MMS 2

Posted: 30 Jul 2011 08:50 AM PDT


Bangladeshi college student girl standing naked showing tits and smilingBangla student babe showing juicy tits while lying naked in bed ready to get fucked
Second part in which the horny Bangladeshi college girl is fucked hard by her boyfriend missionary style and moaning in pleasure while her juicy tits are fondled.File size: WMV - 11.25 MB, 3gp - 3.20 MB ; Playing time: 5:51 mins
Click on the links below to download Stunning Bangladeshi college girl sucking dick pussy exposed and fucked hard MMS 2:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

No comments:

Post a Comment