Free Dating sex Hotel Rooms

Followers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog


Horny Jyothi fucked by neighbour

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 02:35 AM PDT

Hi every one I am jyothi from a small village near hyderabad. I would like to narrate to the people of the sex I had with a neighborhood guy. It was 2004 when I was 22 this has happened. My father was a guard in a security service and my mother a house wife with a little self employment. To be frank we were a below average family with money just enough to feed us.
My mother has managed to raised a few buffaloes and she used to make some income with the milk she sold.I am a girl with a fair complexion and a nice body. Being a little poor has never discouraged me to care for my 36B-28-34 sizes, infact im soo very proud of my personal assets.
Apart from studying in a government college I used to help my mother daily with the work at home and also occasionally used to milk the buffaloes. I used to deliver the milk to the customers at their homes and then would go back, fresh myself up and leave to college. I never really neglected my studies what ever the situation be. May be the that's the only reason for what I am now.
So going back, there used to be a guy who was in this early twenties in the neighborhood called santosh. I used to deliver the fresh foamy milk every-morning to their house and during that time I used to get to look at that hunk some times. We never really had any-words, when ever I knock the door he used to open it and I used to give him the milk jar to him and leave.
One fine morning I took the milk and went to the house and knocked the door there was no answer for a while and then santosh has opened the door with very sleepy look on his face, eyes still red. Then I noticed that he was not wearing any thing above his waist and was bare chested, till then I had no intentions about him but somehow I felt a little shy seeing him like that and I simply looked down and only to feel more shy.
There was a large wet patch on his shorts and a huge erection under his shorts made a tent. Guess he was not wearing anything inside his cotton short. I quickly raised my head up and he understood what I saw and gave a devilish smile. I quickly handed over the milk jar to him and dashed back to my house. Only then I understood his intentions towards me.
But thinking about it made tickles in-between my thighs and felt butterflies on my stomach.The whole night I have spent thinking about it and the following morning I wanted to test him out and so after the milking my mother went to deliver some houses and I told her that I ll deliver to the neighbors.
So after my mother left I quickly went to the back yard where our bathroom lied beside the buffalo shed. "Its an open top bath room with 2 sides covered with coconut dry leaves and other reeds and one side supported by a huge bamboo bush which is almost like a jungle and the forth side is the door.
Myself and mother have pleaded to my drunkard father a few thousand times a arrange for a pakka bathroom at-least, but the only thing he bothers is his quarter bottle". I grabbed hold the cotton nighty and rushed into the bathroom,never bothered to close the door. I undid my half sarry and threw it over the rope,
as I unhooked my tight blouse my breasts were set free hanging and my nipples went erect and I was getting goosebumps. I untied the knot of my petticoat and let it fall to the black slate floor. As the cold air of the winter morning kissed my bushy pussy I was getting aroused. I touched my pussy with my middle and index fingers and found it wet.
I was nude and my nakedness and thoughts of santosh was making me mad. I quickly put on my loose cotton nighty and went to santosh's home with the milk. He opened the door and he was maintaining the same nakedness as he was yesterday except for the lungi he was wearing now instead of the short.
He was having the same erection on, I have handed him the milk and wantedly bent down as if something fell down. This gave him a great picture of my cleavage under my nighty. I checked out at him and his eyes were transfixed over my milky mellons. He is ate my nipples with his looks alone. I saw him starring at my body like hungry beast.
He was even able to figure out my erect nipples under my nighty since I was wearing nothing inside. The moments passed as our looks have paused over our assets like that and finally I left in a hurry before my mother turns up at home.The feeling of exposing him has made me wanting a fuck. I felt like My wetness is starting to drip down my thighs as I ran back home.
I could feel my plump pussy lips rub against each other. I went directly into the bathroom and undid my nighty and made myself nude once again.Involuntarily my middle finger slipped into my love hole, as I was imagining of santosh fucking me and rubbing my clitoris I exploded into orgasm in a couple of minutes. Had a wash and went to college.
This went on for a few days, I was exposing my beauty to him and he too tried to expose his beast. All this has changed one sunday afternoon. My parents went to church to offer prayers and the sun is at its peak and I was studying under the tree infront of the house,but my mind is being distracted by the want of a nice fuck by santosh.
Mean while all of a sudden santosh appeared from no where, he was chasing a fowl and the fowl was running towards our backyard and I noticed it. My eyes kept following him as he was chasing it, I got up and ran towards my backyard from inside and was watching him and fowl has jumped into the bamboo bush which is one side our bathroom.
I didnt know what to do but I am desperately being tempted to him my curves. I saw the fowl was lurking in the bush and he trying to get a clear visual of it and our bathroom is in his line of sight. I quickly walked into the bathroom as if everything is normal and closed the door. From the corner of the eye I was clearly observing his moment.
To make sure I get his attention I started hum a song and after getting his attention I turned my back towards him and quickly unzipped my chudidar top and pulled it off my skin. Then I undid my white color bra and gave view my naked back. I released the knot of the pant and pulled it down along with my underwear bending forward as I revealed my arse curves and juicy pussy to him.
I turned around facing him but not looking into his eye as if I dint notice him, I took a mug of water and poured them over my skin. Felt real hot, the sun is blazing and the water heat matched my body heat. At the corner of the eye I was watching him, he sat down behind the bush peeping through the leaves.
I was stark nude and was showing him off, pouring water and rubbing my boobs and pressing my nipples and rubbing thighs against each other. I knew it for sure that his hand would have been of his cock, taming it. My right hand went in-between my thighs and taken a swab of my juices. It was uncontrollable the pleasure. I pushed my middle finger in to masturbate in-front of him.
My finger was working like a piston I knew that this finger cant quench my thirst for eternal pleasure. I was doing all soughts of things like a stripper in a club do. Suddenly the fowl in the bush has leaped onto me and that made scream and he ran away from there. Realizing that its only a fowl I have started to corner and capture it but I forgot the thing that I'm absolutely nude.
Finally somehow I have caught it and tied its legs. Now I found a reason to visit santosh and so I quickly put on chudidar and caught the fowl and went to his house. I knocked the door and he has opened it, he was looking nervous as he dont know what would be my reaction. "This cock has entered into my bathroom while I was bathing, is it yours" I asked.
He put down his head and said "yes". "Your cock is a real tough one, it took a lot of time to get a hand on it" I said. He was realeaved as I spoke of nothing about his peeping. He was actually having an erection under his pants. As I handed his fowl to him he walked me to his backyard along with me, he tied it to a pole firmly.
He invited me in through his kitchen, I was very hesitant but he reassured me that no one is in the house. As I stepped in I was amazed to see a big kitchen well furnished and very clean. Before I could realize anything he hugged me from behind and cupped my boobs from over my dress and started to squeeze them. I felt like a thousand volts of current is passing through me.
"I need you jyothi you are a very beautiful girls" and was continuously muttering something in my ears. I was really shocked at first but was really njoying his kneading, I dint speak a word. He turned me around and closed my lips with his lips and bit my breasts over the dress making me wet.I unzipped my top and in no time released my 36B voluptuous boobs free.
He took my nipples into his mouth and they were being sucked. Though it wasnt my first time I really enjoyed his lip work. He moved down and used his teeth to pull the knot off the pant as it dropped freely on to the mosaic floor.He pushed me back facing towards wall and pulled my panty down facing ass. He went down with the panty as he pulled it down.
As I moaned and bent forward he parted my buttocks and his tongue touched my pussy. ahhhhhh... there nothing like that in the world that second.I started to moan loudly as he was eating my pussy. He kissed my back and licked along the spine and reached my neck and his tongue was probing around and his fingers were busy pinching and plucking and playing with my erect nipples.
He went back down and continued to use his tongue over my pussy and I closed my eyes tightly out of pleasure and locked my lips tight as the pleasure was making me cry like a wolf. There a pause for a few seconds and then I felt a sudden rush of pain along my spine. I opened my and took a look behind, his monster of a dick, he has showed it into my tender pussy with one brute of a force.
He held my hips and slowly pulled it back as I opened my mouth moaning with pain. But he has no mercy over me, like a butcher with all his force he thrusted his dick again and this time it was less painful. He gave a pause and pulled it out again and entered me a little slowly, This time I felt it warm inside me. He poured some cooking oil over his cock lubricating the piston.
As he started to stroke me slowly and steadily the pain is turning out to be a pleasure. He increased his speed and started to pound me but I was matching his stroke by protruding it back like a duck. He moaned and moaned and was grinding my clit with his cock. There was immense pleasure building inside me as he continued to ram me like bull from behind.
I let out a long moan and exploded my juices he continued to penetrate me and he cried out and pulled his wand out of me and sprayed his hot cum over my arse. Still there were not much words between us, we collapsed on the kitchen floor and after a few minutes gathered some energy and dressed up.
I left him from the back door with and awkward silence. He too was silent but his looks spoke a lot. Now married to an engineer I am leading a happy life but memorizing this incident had made me wet once again.




Joke: Fifty Fun Things To Do During An Exam - II

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 02:32 AM PDT


16. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up! For math/science exams, try using Roman numerals.

17. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.

18. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.

19. Walk into the exam with an entourage. Claim you are going to be taping your next video during the exam. Try to get the instructor to let them stay, be persuasive. Tell the instructor to expect a percentage of the profits if they are allowed to stay.

20. Every five minutes, stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.

21. Turn in the exam approximately 30 minutes into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.

22. Do the entire exam as if it was multiple choice and true/false. If it is a multiple choice exam, spell out interesting things (DCCAB. BABE. etc. . ).

23. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.

24. Get the exam. Twenty minutes into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "Forget this!" and walk out triumphantly.

25. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (i. e. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go drink)

26. Show up completely drunk. (Completely drunk means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).

27. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"

28. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.

29. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 minutes, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.

30. Go to an exam for a class you have no clue about, where you know the class is very small, and the instructor would recognize you if you belonged. Claim that you have been to every lecture. Fight for your right to take the exam.

Sex Advice: Clitorial Stimulation or Intercourse?

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 02:31 AM PDT


Question. According to you, what gives a woman an intense orgasm clitorial stimulation or intercourse?
Answer. Both have the potential to give women intense orgasms, but often women achieve a better one by clitoral stimulation.

Jorhat Engineering college girl stripping off top posing in black bra pics

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 02:31 AM PDT


Hot pics of an Engineering college girl from Jorhat stripping off her top to reveal black bra and cleavage to tease her boyfriend.

Bangladeshi babe in skimpy bra panty stripping naked in shower pics

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 02:30 AM PDT


Hot pics of Bangladeshi babe in skimpy bra panty stripping naked in shower to reveal her juicy tits, ass cheeks and cunt.

Sexy desi chachi lying naked in bed and fucked missionary style MMS

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 02:30 AM PDT


Desi lady lying naked in bed showing tits armpits and navel before sexDesi MILF aunty showing tits while getting fucked missionary style
Sexy desi chachi lying naked in bed showing her juicy tits and choot pumped in slow and steady manner missionary style in this awesome MMS.
File size: WMV - 6.50 MB, 3gp - 1.85 MB ; Playing time: 2:49 mins
Click on the links below to download Sexy desi chachi lying naked in bed and fucked missionary style MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Two naughty desi guys enjoying whore girl between them threesome MMS

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 02:30 AM PDT


Two desi guys lying with a call girl sandwiched in between after sex with herDesi guy kissing call girls cheeks and pressing tits after sex play
Two naughty desi guys enjoying a whore girl sandwiched between them and having fun after a hot fucking session in this MMS. No Nudity.
File size: WMV - 2.90 MB, 3gp - 845 KB ; Playing time: 1:14 mins
Click on the links below to download Two naughty desi guys enjoying whore girl between them threesome MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Horny Latin girl ass cheeks squeezed and fucked till orgasm video 2

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 02:29 AM PDT


Horny Latin girl kissing boyfriend and tonguing him showing lovely ass cheeksHorny Latin babe sucking boyfriends dick and pussy fingered during sex foreplay
Second part in which the guy strips naked and continues to kiss his girlfriend while caressing her lovely ass cheeks and then then girl sucks dick while her cunt is fingered.File size: WMV - 9.75 MB, 3gp - 3.60 MB ; Playing time: 5:33 mins
Click on the links below to download Horny Latin girl ass cheeks squeezed and fucked till orgasm video 2:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Joke: Fifty Fun Things To Do During An Exam - III

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 02:29 AM PDT


31. Upon receiving the exam, look it over, while laughing loudly, say "you don't really expect me to waste my time on this drivel? Days of our Lives is on!!!"

32. Bring a water pistol with you.

33. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.

34. Start a brawl in the middle of the exam.

35. If the exam is math/science related, make up the longest proofs you could possibly think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.

36. Come in wearing a full knight's outfit, complete with sword and shield.

37. Bring a friend to give you a back massage the entire way through the exam. Insist this person is needed, because you have bad circulation.

38. Bring cheat sheets for another class (make sure this is obvious. . . like history notes for a calculus exam. . . otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit. "

39. When you walk in, complain about the heat.

40. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.

41. One word: Wrestlemania.

42. Bring balloons, blow them up, start throwing them around like they do before concerts start.

43. Try to get people in the room to do the wave.

44. Play frisbee with a friend at the other side of the room.

45. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your paper. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.

46. Get deliveries of candy, flowers, balloons, telegrams, etc. . . sent to you every few minutes throughout the exam.

47. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.

48. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.

49. Bring a musical instrument with you, play various tunes. If you are asked to stop, say "it helps me think. " Bring a copy of the Student Handbook with you, challenging the instructor to find the section on musical instruments during finals. Don't forget to use the phrase "Told you so".

50. Answer the exam with the "Top Ten Reasons Why Professor xxxx is a Terrible Teacher"

Sohail fucking beggar girl

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 02:27 AM PDT

Dear friends, its sohail from islamabad. I am a frequent reader of this site and enjoy reading stories a lot. Today I will share my best experience of life which encountered only a week ago. First, let me tell you about myself. I am married, 5,6" inch tall with 6" of horny dick, always looking for some girl but I myself avoid it due to social problems.
Any how my family left for Lahore for one month to visit their parents and I was alone at home. A maid visit every weekend to clean the house but I was not interested in her, rather I want to hunt some fresh flesh.
A few days back I thought, "Kiyun na kisi khubusart mangne wali ko phansaia jai". The very next day it happened. When I come back from office at 5'o clock and preparing to change, the door bell rang, I went to the door and saw a girl of 15-16 years with average body and good boobs. She was asking for help.
Suddenly my mind works and I asked her to come in so that I shall give her money as soon as I changed the clothes. She very innocently entered the house and I locked the main door. I asked her to move in the bed room. She hesistently entered the bedroom and immediately I griped her hand and said, "you thief, tum chori ki koshish kar rahi ho? Let me call the police".
She was terrified and started begging that I let her go and she will never come back but I had made my mind so I asked her "aik shart pe", she asked "kia". I said, "tum sirf chup rehna awaz nikali tu police ko bula loonga" and immediately I moved up her qameez and gripped her both strong boobs tightly and planted a strong kiss on her lips since I was thrusty for many days.
She said "please mujhe jane dein" I ignored her and started sucking her left boob like there will be no tomorrow. She seems real virgin as she was feeling much discomfort and enjoying a very little. During the boob suck I bite on her right boob and she just screamed. I put hand on her mouth tightly and bit on the left boob. This time she screamed more louder.
I again threatened her from police and she calm down. After sucking her boobs I became so horny that I immediately open the knots of her shalwar and removed it. She try to resist but I pushed her back on the bed and WAO friends, her pussy had just started with pubic hairs. I pulled her towards myself and put a finger on her clitoris and started massaging her fast.
She started enjoying and immediately discharged her water. Now I remove my shalwar and qameez and put much coconut oil on my dick. She said " ye kia cheeze hai", I said "abhi pata chal jai ga" I made her lie on the bed again and mount her legs on her chest. I placed my dick on her pusy and with a single strong thrust I was in her.
She just screamed with pain, I felt a little bit pain too as she was really very very tight. She had started weeping but I do not care. I just pulled my dick slowly and again put a very strong thrust inside her, she again cried but her cries were making me more horny. I started pumping her hard and she was doing nothing just crying.
After a few minutes I draw my hard dick from her pussy, my all dick was red from her virginity blood. There was much blood on the bed sheet too and looks like someone have slaughter a chicken on the bed sheet. This makes me more horny and I planted a very strong kiss on her lips while squeezing her breasts hard. Now she started begging again to leave but I had different plan.
I make her lie up side down and put some oil on her ass hole. I placed my dick on her ass hole and started to push hard. Her ass hole was very tight and it took a bit more effort than her pussy. Now her screams are cires were much louder but I did not care and kept on pumping her hard.
After five or six minutes I discharged my load in to her ass and squeezed her breast again with full power. She was crying a lot. I go to wash room and clean myself then ask her to go and clean herself. She was unable to walk so I took her in my hands and make her clean in the bathroom.
On return my emotions were now under control so I started a loving kiss on her lips and started making soft kisses on her body. She was still terrified so she again requested me to let her go. I said "theek hai chali jao lakin pehle mera lun chooso". She wants to go so she immediately took some part of my lun in her mouth and started sucking it. My lun again became in action.
I again make her lie on the bed, this time she resisted but I put her down and again put a full thrust of my dick in her pussy. She screamed but now the voice was lower. I started pumping her hard. Since it was second time I took about ten minutes to discharge. I took my lun out and spray my semens on her face and breast.
This time my lun was agian stuffed with her pussy blood and a few stains of blood on the sheet. I again took her to bathroom and we both washed. I came out of room boiled a glass of milk and asked her to drink it. After about 15 minutes she was able to walk. It was 7'o clock, I gave her 1000 rupees and said thanks.


Sex Advice: Guy worried about HIV after licking blood from breasts

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 02:26 AM PDT


Question. Is it possible to get HIV by licking a drop of blood that has oozed out of a woman's breast? Is an HIV test recommended in such a case?
Answer. Undergo the test if you do not trust your regular partner. Are you Dracula to have drawn blood?

Horny desi girl showing tits and panty playing with boyfriends dick pics

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 02:25 AM PDT



Hot pics of horny desi girl showing her small tits skimpy panty while playing with her boyfriends dick during sex foreplay.

Desi student babe stripping off top to reveal black bra and juicy boobs pics

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 02:24 AM PDT


Hot pics of desi student babe stripping off her top to reveal black bra and then exposing her mouth watering boobs.

Oriya girl from Sonepur pumping and sucking cock MMS

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 02:24 AM PDT


Oriya girl from Sonepur sucking boyfriends dick and giving blowjob during oral sex session
Sexy Oriya girl from Sonepur pumping and sucking her boyfriends dick during sex foreplay in this hot MMS.
File size: WMV - 3.85 MB, 3gp - 1.10 MB ; Playing time: 1:39 mins
Click on the links below to download Oriya girl from Sonepur pumping and sucking cock MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Newly wed North Indian wife juicy tits fondled and exposed before fuck MMS

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 02:23 AM PDT


Newly wed North Indian bride showing awesome cleavage in white lingerieNew Indian wife juicy tits and nipples pinched by husband during sex foreplay
Newly wed North Indian wife pulling off her lingerie top to reveal her mouth watering boobies and fondled by her husband in this dick raising MMS.
File size: WMV - 3.60 MB, 3gp - 1.00 MB ; Playing time: 1:32 mins
Click on the links below to download Newly wed North Indian wife juicy tits fondled and exposed before fuck MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Horny Latin girl ass cheeks squeezed and fucked till orgasm video 3

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 02:23 AM PDT


Latin couple fucking missionary style with guy thrusting dick into girlfriends pussyLatin girl lying naked in bed after sex with boyfriend and intense orgasm
Third and final part in which the guy spreads his girls legs and starts fucking her with deep thrusts missionary style till he cums inside her after an intense orgasm.

File size: WMV - 11.00 MB, 3gp - 3.65 MB ; Playing time: 5:33 mins
Click on the links below to download Horny Latin girl ass cheeks squeezed and fucked till orgasm video 3:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

No comments:

Post a Comment