Free Dating sex Hotel Rooms

Followers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog


Nitesh fucking school friend Sonali

Posted: 26 Jul 2011 07:36 AM PDT


Hi, My name is nitesh. I am regular reader of debonair & human digest. It has realy helped me in my sex life so far. I just had a desire to present my first encounter to the blog readers. But was little conservative initially. But now I can't stop myself expressing that dream experience with my school friend "sonali".
Its a story of late 90s when I was in school. We had a school in a central govt colony. SO most children of the people who were working with central govt depts used to study in that school. As the people used to work together, the families used to know each other as well. So was the case with sonali & me. Our families used to know each other & we were in the same class.
SO sonali & me used to be with each other quiet frequently. We used to go for classes together. Sonali was an excellent table tennis player so was I. So we used to go together to play for a practice. It was a time when both sonali & me were entering our adulthood. Those changes were happening in our bodies. I had started masterbating & she had quiet hard boobs developed.
I started feeling attraction towards her & I started dreaming about her while masterbating. I desperately wanted to have sex with her but I was feasring that our families were knowing each other & if she doesn't like it & if she tells these things to her parents then it will sopoil our family relationship.
So few days, I just kept my lust in my mind, only to get more desperate. One day I decides that I will do something to seduce her. SO I started thing about how to seduce her. I was not knowing whether she was sexually active yet, whether she knows anything about sex or not (those were school days guys, 13-14 yrs of age).
But I was guessing that she was, because she had a lot bigger boobs as compared to her age.So I decided that I will indirectly try to sedue her. Initially I used to make some naughty comments in our talks. She used to laugh & blush at those comments.
One day when there were some women from colony who came to the club for playing, whenever a woman used to hit shots, I used to say to her "Lagta hai aaj uncle ne kuch kiya hai isi liye aunty joro se shot mar rahi hai". She used to laugh at it. Then I started teasing her. I used to ask her " kya tum bata sakti ho uncle ne kya kiya hoga?". She used to laugh again & say " Mujhe nahi pata".
It kept on going for somedays. One day I decided that its enough. Now I need to ask her. I decided to not to ask her directly for sex but to go step by step. First I wanted to have a friendly chat with her. When we came for playing, I asked her boldly "Do you know what is 'samagam'?'. She blushed & didn't say anything. I went to her and told her not to shy.
I told her that we are close friends & should not hesitate discussing these things with each other. So I asked her waht she knows about sex. She told me whatever she was knowing about it. She hadn't had much detailed knowledge about it but had rough idea (even I wasn't any expert. But was better than her :)).
For some days we had these horny discussions. I used to notice that her heartbeat used to increase during these discussions. She used to have faster breathing. I realised that it is a time to go. After our horny discussions she had a fair knowledge of sex & masterbation. One day, I was completely aroused after our discussion & so was she. I thought that this is the time.
I asked her " Tumne kabhi aadmi ka lund dekha hai?". As usual she laughed & said nothing. I said, " Chalo aaj main tumhe dikhaoonga". I held her hand & went to a nearby toilet. There were not people during that time in the club. I went in a toilet & started removing my pants. My cock was fully raised & it was hard. I told her to hold it in her hand.
At that moment she had a deepest breath I had seen. I knew this is time & I immediately grabbed her with both hands & said " Chalo maje karte hai?". She was hesitant & said " Koi aa jayega?". She was resisting but she was so aroused by that time that her resitant could not last for long. I passionately kissed her.
Slowly I started undressing her. She was getting shy. I remover her frock. I slowly moved the straps of her bra towards her hands. She resisted a little by folding her hands but later she did her hands down & I removed her bra. AND HERE IT COMES guys !!! Two big rounds with two big nipples were in front of me. I can't tell you the feeling in words.
Without wasting any time, I grabbed those & started sucking. She was enjoying it a lot. IT was an experience beyond expressing for both of us. In a matter of time we were naked & grabbing & rubbing each other against our bodies. She was mourning & making sounds of "ahh...aah". Even I was enjoying a lot. Slowly I moved my hand towards her vagina & started rubbing it.
Her mourning increased. I told her to hold me tight & rest her head on my shoulder. I told her to talk dirty to enjoy more. I started to rub her vagina even fast..... she started whispering "Fuck...fuck" in my ears. Now I was completely hard. I told her to suck the pennis. She refused to do it initially but she agreed....Oh boy !!! Was that an experience ?...
I tell you.... woman sucking my penis is one of the best satisfying experience of my life. She was sucking it although not full but atleast half of pennis. I was deeply mouning "AAAAHhh.......Aaah".....finally when the climax came, I knew that she won't like me to cum in her mouth... SO I gave her a signal just before getting my loads out
"main zadne waala hoon....AAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhh"....Oh god.....Was that an experience.....She quickly removed it out of her mouth & here comes the flood...... loads of white fluid came out of my pennis & almost got "sprayed" on her breasts. I quickly made her stand & hugged her passionately till my pennis was moving up & down...
It was an experience that I can't forget forever. After that, it was a regular experience for us & now I am married to same girl.......Guys... please let me know what did you feel about the experience !!!!!!!!

Joke: Top 10 Things You Should Not Say To A Security Guard

Posted: 26 Jul 2011 07:34 AM PDT


The Top 10 Things You Should Not Say To A Security Guard When Caught Stealing Coins From A Mall Fountain:
"Isn't there a robbery at the Orange Julius you should be investigating?"
I'm searching for a hard to find 1998 nickel.
"DUH!! The Gap is having a sale!"
"Did you know that it now costs 35 cents to make a phone call?"
"Thanks idiot...I had just made a wish that I could clean the fountain out and not get caught! Way to ruin that wish!!"
"Have you seen that really cool gumball machine in the food court? It rolls down a spiral ramp!"
"I'm at the last level of Mortal Kombat IV and I need another quarter."
"I'm trying to match the exact amount of your worthless paycheck you Barney Fife wannabe!"
"See..I need a quarter to make a phone call to my Kleptomaniacs Anonymous sponsor and that's why I'm stealing the quarters in the fountain. I NEED HELP MAN!!!"
"Ummmm...I'm looking for beer money?"

Sex Advice: Legs getting tired during sex in standing position

Posted: 26 Jul 2011 07:31 AM PDT


Question. I am a 41-year-old married man with two sons. My wife is fully satisfied with me. I weight 67 kilos. I do not have a problem with my erection, but if I have intercourse in the "standing position" with my partner, my legs get tired. I also want to enhance my performance. Will my legs get stronger during intercourse if I work out regularly and have a healthy diet?
Answer. You already have the answer. In the meanwhile, try other positions, which will not tire you.

Virgin Pakistani girl showing tits spreading pussy lips and showing asshole pics

Posted: 26 Jul 2011 07:30 AM PDT


Hot pics of virgin Pakistani girl showing her juicy tits, hairy choot and spreading her ass cheeks to show her butthole.

Booby Indian girl exposing cunt asshole and sucking boyfriends dick pics

Posted: 26 Jul 2011 07:30 AM PDT


Hot pics of booby Indian girl exposing her cunt asshole and sucking boyfriends dick during sex foreplay.

Pakistani advocate stripping black bra pink panty to show naked body webcam video

Posted: 26 Jul 2011 07:29 AM PDT


Busty Pakistani advocate sitting naked showing juicy big boobs on camHorny Pakistani advocate babe showing big tits and clean shaven pussy on cam
Naughty Pakistani advocate stripping off her black bra and pink panty to reveal her juicy tits and clean shaven choot in this must watch webcam video.
File size: WMV - 7.30 MB, 3gp - 2.15 MB ; Playing time: 3:19 mins
Click on the links below to download Pakistani advocate stripping black bra pink panty to show naked body webcam video:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Horny secretary fucking cheater boss on the couch video

Posted: 26 Jul 2011 07:29 AM PDT


Horny desi secretary sitting on her bosses face and getting pussy licked during sex foreplayLucky boss getting his secretary to ride his dick like horny cowgirl during hot sex on couch
Horny secretary mounting her boss on the couch and enjoying oral sex in 69 position and then riding his dick like a wild cowgirl in this must watch amateur sex video.
File size: WMV - 9.35 MB, 3gp - 2.65 MB ; Playing time: 4:04 mins
Click on the links below to download Horny secretary fucking cheater boss on the couch video:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Joke: Fifty Fun Things To Do During An Exam - I

Posted: 26 Jul 2011 07:29 AM PDT

Disclaimer: You should not attempt these things during an actual exam. The following is meant for entertainment purposes only:

1. Bring a pillow. Fall asleep (or pretend to) until the last 15 minutes. Wake up, say "oh geez, better get cracking" and do some gibberish work. Turn it in a few minutes early.

2. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"

3. If it is a math/science exam, answer in essay form. If it is long answer/essay form, answer with numbers and symbols. Be creative. Use the integral symbol.

4. Make paper airplanes out of the exam. Aim them at the instructor's left nostril.

5. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm so sure you can hear me thinking. " Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.

6. Bring cheerleaders.

7. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About five minutes into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand any of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who are you? Where's the regular guy?"

8. Bring a Game Boy (or Game Gear, etc. . . ). Play with the volume at max level.

9. On the answer sheet (book, whatever) find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.

10. Bring pets.

11. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.

12. Fifteen minutes into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas. "If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every fifteen minutes.

13. Do the exam with crayons, paint, or fluorescent markers.

14. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.

15. Come down with a BAD case of Turet's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.


Pranav fucking hot bhabhi

Posted: 26 Jul 2011 07:27 AM PDT


Hi everyone this is pranav and I simply love the india-debonair.After reading to a lot of incidents from the site I thought I should present mine to the readers.The following incident happened a few months back and the lady I fucked was my bhabhi. I am a 25 year old guy who is taking a strong interest in satisfying my bhabhi these days.
Im a software guy and mine is a small town, the way I tackle people is by my public display of my knowledge and tech and love and affection, same was the case with my bhabhi. She came into our family hardly some 8 years back when she was 23 years, I didnt get to attent their marriage since I was having exams in a residential college, didnt expect her to be such a beauty.
After the exams I went home and my first look on her made my eyes dazzle, I had a huge crush on her beauty. The following days I spent at home after the exams were exiting to spend with a new member in the family and from time to time I have got chance to peek at her clevage and this used to bring arousal which is embarrasing some times.
I used to kill my thoughts which were sexual in nature initially since she is my bhabhi.But her superb figure and luscious body would always make my head turn towards her, by interecting with her I have understood a few things; that she is not well educated, jus managed to pass her degree exams, but she is not as innocent, she is a curious character.
After my vacation I joined in a new college and left for the classes.My bhaiya also moved to a new home into the commercial area of the town to facilitate himself a new job.Things went on and a year went by, I came back home on a vacation. Spent time with my parents and then thought of visiting my bhaiya and bhabhi.
I thought I should surprise them with my visit but the dark side of my suprise is that if I could get to see something. I set off at 11 from my home and reached their colony with in 15 minutes. I walked to their house from the road and it was quite tiresome and by the time I reached their home I was given a surprise.
The door is locked and when enquired the neighbour told that baiya went to office and bhabhi went to market and she would return anytime now.Jus when the neighbour finished her sentence bhabhi opened the gate.My got she has grown more beautiful.She welcomed me inside and offered me cool drink and started to talk about various things.
And in the discussion came the topic of the servent maid, bhabhi was cursing that she is absent and that she herself has to do all the work now.Say this she excused me and tied the pallu of her sarry up and started to sweep the house and talking. My god she has grown more plump and her mellons were extra ordinary, wonder how much massage is she getting from bhaiya.
I dint blink my eye all the while and her arse was soo nice. My mouth was watering and my cock was pleading to break free form my pants.Her waist and her bellybutton in that lemon red colour was soo appealing, my hands were pulling up behind her to squeeze her waist. While I was dreaming of crushing her assets in my hard palms she caught me staring at her boobs.
She tried to divert me by asking me if I have found any girl friends and I understood the situation.I answered her that I just have friends in girls but not girl friends. She jus smiled wickedly. Suddenly I got a call from my friend and I had to leave. The following day I went much earlier my bhabhi's home in the hope of meeting bhaiya.
He was there jus about to leave to the job and we jus exchanged a few words of concern and he fled in a hurry. Another day with bhabhi alone and another flirty conversation but no advancements. Things went by like that and I finished my vacation and returned to college and always used to dream of my bhabhi and I even used to mastrubate by assuming that I was fucking her huge mellons and her sucking my balls.
Years went by and in one of the vacations as usual with my wicked plan of surprising her I went to their home and this time things turned out quite dramatically in favour of me as. I knocked the door no one has answered and I kept knocking but no answer and finally I decided to walk around to the backyard and while walking around I came across the bed room window and there is bhabhi inside.
Oh gosh my sexual desire was steaming inside me.She was all naked inside the bed room. She jus came out of the shower and she was dripping wet.She had the towel covering her face and she was drying her hair infront of the table mirror.There was nothing more beautiful in the world that moment.
As she was rubbing the towel over her head she was shaking her whole body and I could see her wet boobs jiggling up and down in the mirror and the water from her hair was dripping over her back and the dropplets slided and glided over her back and ended up in her arse crack in between those mountain of a buttocks.
Her pussy was quite bushy and couldnt see much and her armpits were were also hairy. The tension of someone seeing me peeping into my bhabhi's bed room or for that matter even my bhabhi was making more and arousing and her naked beauty was enough to make me mad. The show went on for about 5 minutes or so and some one has knocked the door and I was terrified.
And before I could make any move I heard someones footsteps and I started walking casually back to the front door. It was the servent maid, I was releaved but the look on her face was suspicious. I just acted as if I was also waiting for bahbhi to open the door but in my mind I had different picture. My naked bhabhi dring her hair infront of the table mirror and her jiggling boobs and wet body.
That day I had a casual talk and thing went on and there were quite a few other experiences with her and finally a few months back this thing has happened.I came back home after quite a long time from job and the protocol was asusual to spend my first few days at home and then set off to my various passions.
So I called bhabhi that I came home and told her that I would visit her and she too has welcomed me to her home.I never expected the following incident to happen.I started from home on my bike and it was a 15 minute journey, they sky was quite cloudy and it started to drizzle sligtly by the time I reached my bhabhi's home.
Due to the heavy cloud cover the evening 5 0 clock seemed like its about night. I walked in and the air around was busy bhaiya was packing his bag, I asked him whats the matter and he replied that its a job emergency and he had to leave immediately to another city on some work.I sat there silently as he was packing and there were scarcity of words, bhabhi too was looking gloomy as bhaiya was leaving.
My wicked mind was working out plans to take down my bhabhi. As I was wondering how? when? where? "hey pranav could you please drop me off at the bus stop the will be there anytime now" said bhaiya. I said ok and went out to start my bike the drizzle was getting heavy and saying good bye to bhabhi, bhaiya came out and mounted my bike and with in no time we were in busstop.
All my thoughts were going in circles of how could creat a chance to fuck my bhabhi and mean while the bus has arrived and he has boarded the bus and he shouted out "oh shit, pranav please take some pain relief tablets to bhabhi.she is suffering from back ache".Ok I said and the bus left.I took the tablets and started to go home and its started pouring down heavily and in no time I was wet completely.
I hurried to bhabhi's house and knocked the door and she was surprised to to see me all wet. I walked in and she gave me the towel to wipe off the water from my hair. That moment I remembered the seen I got to witness a few years back, my bhabhi drying herself nude infront of the dressing mirror and there was an instantaneous erection.I gave her the pain relievers.
Bhabhi: Oh pranav you have drenched all..Pranav: Yes bhabhi the stupid rain.Bhabhi: Hey if you will stay like this you ll catch cold and fever..Pranav: Arrhh bhabhi its ok..Bhabhi: No, pranav wait I ll bring you bhaiya's dress.Pranav: No bhabhi please its ok for me Bhabhi: Hey if anything goes wrong then your mother wil blame me, wait here I ll bring the dress.
Pranav: Bhabhi but my size different bhabhi, my size is much bigger than bhaiya's Bhabhi: Hmmm I know pranav, I can see it Pranav: What? Bhabhi: Nothing wait I ll get you a lungi. She went and came out with a chequed lungi of my brother.I was a bit shy and was hesitant to change but I was having a massive erection and my 7inch cock was throbbing out and bhabhi was taking a peek at it.
I knew how ever good someone is, when the situation comes then we must give into the situation. Pranav: I ll change bhabhi you go in. Bhabhi: No you first changing then I ll go. The I took off my tshirt and she was staring at my body.As the cold breeze was touching my body there were goose bums over my body.She handed over the lungi to me and in she went.
I tied the lungi around my waist and pulled off my pants and undewear along with it.My cock was throbing out and my arousal made a tent under my lungi.The cold air is going in and its making me mad.I noticed that bhabhi was peeping from behind the door.I understood the naughtyness behind her mind.
I finished changing and called out bhabhi and she took the wet cloth from me and "Let me make them dry for you" and she spreaded them over the rope.It was around 6:30PM and I sat in the chair and asked for a shirt and Bhabhi replied in a sarcastic way"you told that your size is much bigger than your bhaiya's didnt you". I had no answer for that.
Time ticked by and I was stealing glances at bahbhi who is laying on the bed and watching tv.I asked her whats the matter about the pain relievers.She then sadly replied that she is having a back ache since some time.I replied that "You should not have tablets for every little thing bahbhi it costs your health" "then what should I do?" che replied.
Why dont you get a nice back massage? "who would do that to me?"she asked quite innocently. "Bhaiya hai na?" she laughed and said "He does not care much" "Ok I ll do it for you bhabhi I said". To my surprise she has accepted help.I tied my lungi up till above my knees and the fact that I wasnt wearing anything inside and the cool air was kissing my balls.
I asked her to lay down on the bed.I asked her to take the pallu off as it would come in the way and so she did.I slowly started to work on her back with a pain reliever balm and slowly she was feeling comfortable.I moved up to her upper back over the blouse and I could see in the bed mirror her expression as she was biting her lips.I got on the bed and was kneeling on the bed.
I wanted to take advantage and so I moved to the lower back and started to work near her arse the arse cheeks and her big buttocks and she didnt resist any.I paused for a second as to check her reaction and she looked in as if why did I stop. And so I went down and started to work on her milky thighs over the sarry and she was loving it.
I went down and touched her feet with my palms and started to work out and moved my way pushing the sarry up.I worked on the calf muscle and then slowly crept up and with me pushed her sarry up exposing her legs till her knees.There was no resistance yet and so I continued.I spread my legs wide now my legs were on either side of her legs on the bed.
I worked on her thighs and she was uncontrolably enjoying my massage and my erect cock is inches away from touching her naked thighs.I crept my fingers towards her inner thighs and started to rub her gently and she moaned a little.I dug deeper and now both my hand found their way in and was rubbing her on the outside of the thighs and lifting her sarry till her things.
My thumbs have touched her buttocks and I was carfully massagin her and made sure im not touching her pussy yet.I continued rubbing her thighs and my finger touched her pubic hair and she gave a jerk.I fell off her back on to the bed and my lungi raised up exposing my hot rod as she turned back.There were no words from then on.
Seeing my thick and 7 inch long cock she was amazed and the instant reaction was her left hand caught my cock and pulled me closer to her.She has turned up and I quickly pounced on her and opened her blouse hooks and released the heavy mellon. Her nipples were erect and looked like red cherry.I took em into my mouth and started to chew them like rubber nipple.
She was enjoying and she pulled off the lungi off my waist making me stark nude infront of her and my dick was poking her belly ring and my balls were hanging and touching her abdomen. Her hands were working over time with my body and she actually started to pinch my nipples and started to finger my arm pits.I was licking her boobs like and ice cream and kissed her and sucked her lips.
She was enjoying a lot and my other hand went down went between her legs and found her dripping wet pussy with love juices.I was warm down there and as my fingers touched her labia she moaned like a slut.I went down and started to rub her red hot pussy with my hot rod and she closed her eyes and her hands held on to the bed and her nails were digging in
and she was making strange sounds like a cat out of the extreme pleasure for all the teasing. And in one hard stroke my dick entered her.It was easy as it was alredy filled with her juices.I started stroking her gently and increased my pace and she was responding well for each stroke and she was raising her hips to balance the force of my strokes.
I geared furthur up and started to fuck her fast like a rabbit and as the bulge veins of my penis were brushing her pussy walls she was going crazy as it is evident on her expressions. And finally she came and moments later I loaded her hole full of my juice. Tired by the pounding layed beside her on the bed for some time and got dressed and left home.No words.

Sex Advice: Friend sucking guys nipples and chest growing

Posted: 26 Jul 2011 07:26 AM PDT



Question. I am a 35-year-old man. A few years ago a friend of mine sucked my nipple. I enjoyed this a lot so he did it a few more times. Now I feel that my chest is becoming like a woman's - it looks like I am growing breasts. Is this normal or should I be taking some measures to stop this?
Answer. Do nothing. You've probably just gained some weight.

Virgin Pakistani girl spreading cunt and peeing in bathroom pics

Posted: 26 Jul 2011 07:24 AM PDT


Hot pics of virgin Pakistani girl spreading her cunt and peeing in the bathroom..

Desi chick showing sexy ass cheeks with dress pulled down pics

Posted: 26 Jul 2011 07:23 AM PDT


Hot pics of desi chick pulling down her dress to expose her stunning ass cheeks to tease her boyfriend before fuck.

Dubai call girl opening towel to show juicy boobs and ass cheeks MMS

Posted: 26 Jul 2011 07:23 AM PDT


Dubai call girl wrapped in towel showing cleavage while trying to her titsSexy call girl from Dubai holding her juicy boobs after hot sex with customer
Sexy Dubai call girl sitting naked on the couch after a hot fucking session with her client and revealing her juicy boobs and ass cheeks in this MMS.
File size: WMV - 1.35 MB, 3gp - 400 KB ; Playing time: 34 secs
Click on the links below to download Dubai call girl opening towel to show juicy boobs and ass cheeks MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Horny Latin girl ass cheeks squeezed and fucked till orgasm video 1

Posted: 26 Jul 2011 07:23 AM PDT


Sexy Latin girl in bed wearing thong panties pussy fingered and kissed during sex foreplayLatin babe in skimpy thong panty showing lovely ass cheeks before sex with boyfriend
First of two parts showing a horny Latin girl with her partner who kisses her and squeezes her lovely ass cheeks and fingers her cunt while she plays with his dick.
File size: WMV - 10.95 MB, 3gp - 3.60 MB ; Playing time: 5:33 mins
Click on the links below to download Horny Latin girl ass cheeks squeezed and fucked till orgasm video 1:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

No comments:

Post a Comment