Free Dating sex Hotel Rooms

Followers

Friday, October 7, 2011

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog


Joke: Three generations of prostitutes chatting about blowjob

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 11:56 AM PDT

Three generations of prostitutes are sitting chatting when the youngest says "I got £30 for giving a blowjob last night" Her mother says "aren't you the lucky one, it was a fiver when I was your age" Granny pipes up, "the pair of you don't know you're born, in my day we were just glad of something warm to drink!"

Big boobs Shanti fucked by Razi

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 11:56 AM PDT


Hi friends this is Shanti from Orissa I want to share one of my story with you. Past 2 years I am the regular reader of human digest. I like the thoughts of the young peoples about their sex encounter with their partner. After reading these stories I thought that I miss many sex situation in my life.
Coming to my background I am a well educated and 2 and half years old married married woman. My present age is 33 years old. My hubby is working as a software employee and I have 1 year 7 months old boy, from my child age u can notice one thing that after my marriage with in 2 months I got pregnent.
This clearly indicates that how much I like sex in my life and how my husband likes to do sex with me. This story is about to 7 years back. At that time I completed my mca and working as a faculty in a private institue. At that time my structure is 32 26 32. As I am coming from well educated family I had no boy friends. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother and I am the younger girl from my family.
As my 2 sisters were married and my brother is working at delhi. I stay with my father and mother. Out of my frinds 2 were married and they married 2 to 3 yers back only. When ever they visit my town I met with them and they shre their sex life with their husband with me. My most of friends having good structure at the age of between 26 to 28. Most of my friends size is 34 to 36 size.
And I have 32 size, by wich all my friends called me as plain dosa or carom board. I think you may know the meaning of plain dosa or carom board. Those who have small boobs they are known as plain dosa. Most of my frineds had boy frined so they have good structure. As I am working in a institute were all students are between 17 to 21 age group as we know that boys look only girls structure I have only small struture.
So all boys had pass comment on me because my student girls have big boobs then me. So I am very much fond of big boobs I want to inc my boobs size. So I am very much fond of sex and I want sex before marrige. As my friends told me that with sex only they have good sexy structure. Each and every moment in my life I want to have sex in my life so I search a good sex partner.
To whom I have only sex no marriage, we cant share our sex experiance with other. because I want to increase my boobs size and want sexy structure by which all man can saw me they fell sex with me. Due to my small boobs I wear sponge bra so that my boobs look like a big apple.
My boyfriend's name is Razi. He is a tall guy with a long hard 7.5inch dick (I had measured it many times when it is fully erect). He is a good guy. He is my student and we fall in love with each other. He got my cell number and daily night we use to talk sex through phone. He taught me everything in sex.
Once we decided to meet and we met each other and he came with his car when I was going to my college and he drove in to his uncles house (uncles family lives in Dubai so no one stays there). On the way to uncle's house he stopped his car and gave his first direct kiss to my lips and it was awesome.
I still remember his first kiss and started caressing my boobs and started squeezing (first time in his life he is touching boobs and he was enjoying it ). I told him we can go from here as he parked his car in a remote area. After reaching his uncles house I went to bed room. After locking the garage he came to my room and sat beside me.
He was looking directly into my eyes it made me fully wet. I was in full mood. He told me that he wants to fuck me; he knows that I have some lesbian experience with aunt. He told me as it's the first fuck it's going to hurt my pussy little bit. I told him it doesn't matter because today I want to taste a man's cock. By the time he started rubbing his cock from above the pants.
He then holds my head and gave me soft kiss to my lips and started sucking my juicy lips, and slowly he moved towards my neck and smooch my necks it was heavenly. He then asked me to lay on the bed and started squeezing my boobs and asked me to remove my top of salwar.
And he told that this is first time his going to see a naked boobs directly so he was restless and he helped me to remove my top. Then he cupped my boobs with bra on. I was wearing a white bra and he liked it very much. Then he himself unhooked my bra and started sucking my tits like a baby and with the hand he started to squeeze my other boob.
It was painful for me because he was pressing it too hard. I told him it hurts then he slid his hand towards my navel and started caressing my stomach and he was sucking my boobs badly and my tit was fully erect he then slid his hand toward my pants and he asked me to remove it. I told his its self-service now If u want to see the heaven you have to remove it by yourself.
Then he started to remove by himself and asked me to raise my hips so it is easy to remove my pants of him. After removing my pants he saw wet patch in panties and he started to lick that wet patch and he started to smell my pussy with panties on. Then he came to my lips and gave the of my juice. It was tasty to have the taste of my own cum from his lips.
The put his finger inside my panties and started to rub my pussy. That time I got a shock like feeling because for the first time a guy is touching my pussy. Being the first time he did not know to rub a clit which I taught him later. He was rubbing my pussy and I was feeling very good and my pussy was completely wet.
Then he removed my panties and started staring at my pussy as he was seeing it for the first time. I told him stop staring and get in to action. Then he asked me to spread my legs and he started to lick my juice. I was feeling heavenly and I he dried all my juice and I asked him to lick my clit. I pointed my clit with my finger and he started licking it. I was feeling like I am in heaven.
He started to lick me fast and I told him keep licking I am going to cum. He licked me fast as there is not tomorrow and I reached orgasm. Then I told him to remove his dress. That time he told me that is self-service and I removed his shirt and pants. I was surprised to see a huge bulge in his underwear I started feeling his cock with his underwear on.
Then he removed his underwear and asked me suck his cock. It's very huge and for the first time I am seeing an adult cock directly. My mouth started watering to taste that rod. And my pussy started itching for that hot rod. I started licking his tip of the cock tasted his pre cum. It was salty in taste and I like it most. Then he asked to suck it as he doesn't want waste time.
Being the first time it was very difficult for me to suck his cock and I was not able to suck I properly I gave a bite to his cock and told his it is TIT FOR TAT (he squeezed my boobs every hard). Then he told me you bitch I ll show you.then asked me lay on back and spread my legs. Then he took a cloth piece and asked me to raise my ass and he spread it on the bed.
Then I asked him why you need that under my ass then he told me as you are a virgin little blood will come and it may spoil the bed sheet. Then he started rubbing his hard cock on my vaginal slit and I was enjoying that as my vagina is full wet then he told me it's going to hurt you a little bit and you are a virgin.
Then I told him am afraid; he told me not to worry he will be very soft toward me. Then he stopped rubbing and told me that he wants see my hymen. He parted my legs wide and opened my pussy lips wide. Then he started rubbing his finger on my pussy and told me that you are having a small hole and he is going to make it big today.
Then I was in full mood and told him not to waste time and then he started to rub is rod again and started to insert it was very painful and I told his I can't bear the pain and then he removed his cock and asked me to relax. Then he started to insert his tool again. I closed my mouth with ma hands he have me huge push and I screamed in pain that time he leaned forward
and started to smooch my lips and he didn't remove his dick the he told me not to worry everything will be alright soon. Only his head of the cock went inside and I was feeling like something got jammed inside my pussy. He then removed his cock a little and gave me another hard push and I felt like I was dying in pain.
Then he started moving back and forth and blood started coming. I told him not to stop as the pain will subsidies soon and he slowly started fucking me. He increased his speed and I was in pain I told his to slowdown but he was not listing to me he was enjoying his first fuck and then he told me that he is going to cum.
I told him not to cum in my pussy and he removed his dick from my pussy when I was about to cum and he cum his sperm on my stomach. that time I was his cock and it was coated with my juice and mixture of blood. Then he went to bathroom to clean his cock and I relaxed in the bed.
Then I went to bathroom and he asked to take bath and he cleaned my pussy and we took bath together and after that I went to the bed and asked him how our session was. He told me he wants to fuck me daily and he wants to marry me. Then he hugged me tightly and told sorry for hurting my pussy. Then he asked whether I want more today.
I asked him to lick my pussy as I was having a little pain. Then he lay between my legs and started to lick my clit. I started enjoying. I hold his head toward my pussy and asked him to lick faster and in no time I got my orgasm. He moved to my ass hole and started to lick my ass hole. I never thought that he will like my ass hole. I asked him did he like it or not.
He told me he even lick my shit if you want. I was so happy to hear that from him as I want to get my ass hole lick (because my aunt use to lick my ass home and she use to put her middle finger in my ass hole and I had done the same to her also). Then he told me that he wants to fuck me again.
He asked to get in doggy style as he want to fuck me from behind and I did and slides his cock into my tight vagina and it started pain again. He was enjoying fucking me and later my pain converted into pleasure and I also started enjoying. After 5 min he asked me to lay on my back and asked me suck his cock and this time I tried giving a nice blowjob and he enjoyed it.
The he did 69 positions where he licks my pussy and I suck his cock. I asked him to fuck me again as I was fully aroused. He inserted his cock to my socked pussy and he started to fuck me slowly as he wants to enjoy it for a long time. He then increased his speed and I achieved my orgasm 2 times then he told me he is going to cum and I asked his to cum in my mouth
because I want to drink the cum and he shot his cum inside my mouth. I tasted every single drop of his cum and I told him I loves him a lot and we were very tired and he asked me to take rest for some time.This is the end of my story hope you guys and gals have enjoyed my experience. I look forward for your comments and any boy or gal want to contact me then I will give my contact number.
I have lesbian experience with aunt and one of my friends that I will write it later. Any female can contact me because I like to have fun with female and for boy I will talk to u through phone but won't let u guys to fuck me unless you have a 10 inch thick cock.

Sex Advice: Guy worried about balls hanging low and dangling

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 11:55 AM PDT


Question. I am 43 years old and my balls hang low and are dangling. I feel embarrassed when I am with a girl in an intimate position. Is it normal, why is this happening and what can I do?
Answer. They will be in this position when it is hot. In cold weather the bag (scrotum) contracts and pulls up the testes. This function is to ensure the testes are kept a degree cooler than the body temperature.

Bold South Indian maid exposing her mammoth boobies and hairy choot pics

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 11:55 AM PDT


Hot pics of a bold South Indian maid exposing her mammoth boobies and hiking saree to reveal hairy choot.

Indian girl showing lovely boobs while fucking London guy pics

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 11:54 AM PDT


Hot pics of naughty Indian girl showing her lovely boobies while kissing and fucking with London guy.

Naughty Indian couple sucking and performing oral sex webcam video 2

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 11:54 AM PDT


Pussy of Indian wife fingered by husband on camClean shaven pussy of Indian housewife fingered by husband during foreplay
Second part in which the Indian babe lies on her back showing her tits and clean shaven choot while the guy fingers and licks her cunt.File size: WMV - 9.25 MB, 3gp - 3.85 MB ; Playing time: 6:30 mins
Click on the links below to download Naughty Indian couple sucking and performing oral sex webcam video 2:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Desi girl pumping dick giving blowjob getting cum facial MMS

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 11:54 AM PDT


Desi girl showing juicy tits while pumping cock of loverDesi girl sucking cock after taking cum load on face during oral sex foreplay
Desi girl pumping her lovers dick sucking it nicely showing her mouth watering tits and taking cum load on her face in this must watch MMS.
File size: WMV - 2.40 MB, 3gp - 690 KB ; Playing time: 1:00 mins
Click on the links below to download Desi girl pumping dick giving blowjob getting cum facial MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Naughty Bihar University student couple fucking hard amateur sex MMS

Posted: 07 Oct 2011 11:53 AM PDT


Horny Bihari girl getting fucked missionary style with legs over shoulderHorny Bihari student couple fucking doggy style on fours having hot sex
Naughty Bihar University student couple fucking hard in bed with the babe raising her legs high in the air for maximum penetration and moaning in pleasure then fucked sideways cowgirl position finally in doggy style till the guy cums.
File size: WMV - 16.55 MB, 3gp - 4.70 MB ; Playing time: 7:13 mins
Click on the links below to download Naughty Bihar University student couple fucking hard amateur sex MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Hot fuck with ex girlfriend

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 10:22 PM PDT


Hello friends, this is my second dared attempt to post my experience. earlier one was this time the same fucky fucky session happened with a lady who was my gf for a month. she met me just roaming in a mall. she is a mother now. after greeting each other we settled down at a cafeteria. had some drinks exchanged our numbers. went along into our boring life.
after few days i received a message from her asking to meet again. i refused as she was married and i dont want to spoil her married life. stating my reason i parted my ways from her. then after few days her message came, that its fine i can go away from her life but before leaving just met her once so that she could share her part of moments with me.
thinking so i said okay lets meet. we met coming weekend and chatted a lot about life. then the sad part of her life begans. she told me how her husband is always on the tours and not giving enough time to her. so i being a straight forward person saw the opportunity asked her then what does she wants exactly from me.
she was aware of my nature thats why she decided to dumped me earlier. now after looking into my eyes for few minutes she told me i have not changed. to which i agree and asked her that i am leaving before she started again chattering blah blah blah. as i was about to make a move she said holding my hand to wait.
and accepted that yes she wants me, as she want to feel me since she again met me few days ago. so i asked her when can we reschedule our plan. so the plan was up for next weekend in a hotel. i booked one, i went there in afternoon just to throw an impression that i am an outsider and here for meeting purpose.
and she came in the night we had dinner, and we talked about how do we fantasized for each other. yes i did managed to get a little phone sex in my small relation ship with her earlier. and she told me that she liked the sound and feel of my heavy breath over the phone and eversince wanted to feel the air flow in real.
and i told her that i imagined her always in saree without blouse and open hair, and if we could get under shower like that it would be a treat for me. so we finished our dinner and walked towards our room. i hold her hand it was soft. then as she opened the door i entered behind her and as the door get closed a planted a small kiss on her shoulder letting my breath went through her kurti.
i then opend her hair, let them go loose and swing. then i removed her kurti and asked let us fullfill our dreams. she said me to reduce my cloth line to boxer's only. yes, i was amazed she was noticing my ding dong all the time. i asked her to remove everything from her body. then i wrapped her chunri around her like a towel. watched her for few seconds, wow what a site.
a lady covered in just chunri and god that impression of her breast and damn sexy legs. i was getting outta control. i stood up and approached for a long awaited smooch. doing so she saw my dinky started to rise up high. and senseing this she smiled, and pinched it. i also tinkered her near her waist line. and she started to move and her movement over my dick was something i cherrished.
i did it few more time. soon i placed my dick at the entrance of her vagina. and started massaging her melons. i made them red by pressing them hard. my finger were printed on her both breast like such, that i can count all 10 fingers. then i kissed her all over from nipples, to neck, to cheeks, to shoulder, sucked her fingers, moved finger on her back while she was resting over me,
circled her boobs, played with her hair, licked her thighs, played with the G spot. she also responded well by sucking my nipples too and bitting my ear, pulling my hair, pressing my balls, giving me hand job multiple time and each time she trid to press my dick more harder. she also tried to press my dick between her feets. yes she was going nuts.
except for mouth job she gave me every best possible job. also i did not asked her give blow job. now we had enough of our foreplay, so we decided to go into shower. i asked her to wear that churi again and then do some teaser for me to watch under water. she moved her self like a dancer just like madhuri dixit from beta her movie.
and by god ki kasam, i went staright into her and we smooched hard. then i took one end of her chunri and started to remove like some hindi vilian removing saree from hindi heroine body. she started spinning round, and when it was removed completely i sucked her melons again and to the limit that she enjoyed it. now we were wet, still hot, teasing each other and time was to go to next level.
so i lift her up bring her to the bed and bend her like her round footbal like ass is opening the gates of her vagina. i pushed from behind and she shouted from front. soon there was regularity. the juices were dripping out, we were soon sweating like shit. changed couple of positions from doggie to missionary and god knows how many more. coz i dont remember it now.

Joke: Young woman went to Confession

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 10:21 PM PDT

There once was a religious young woman who went to Confession. Upon entering the confessional, she said,
"Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned."
The priest said, "Confess your sins and be forgiven."
The young woman said, "Last night my boyfriend made mad passionate love to me seven times.."
The priest thought long and hard and then said, "'Squeeze seven lemons into a glass and then drink the juice."
The young woman asked, "Will this cleanse me of my sins?"
The priest said, "No, but it will wipe that smile off of your face."


Sex Advice: Regarding breakdown of hormones after sex

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 10:21 PM PDT


Question. We may feel pleasure during sex but immediately after sex there is lot of breakdown of hormones (for example, in males testosterone is broken down to produce other molecules) leading to baldness in males, hair graying and aging. Please clarify if the above statement is true or not?
Answer. With this ridiculous theory all of us would be walking with a stick and look old, hazard and bald. Change your informer.

Naughty desi chick posing nude showing pussy and boobs self shot pics

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 10:19 PM PDT


Hot pics of a naughty desi chick posing nude showing her lovely tits and pussy showing her full naked body..

Naughty desi wife posing topless showing lovely tits and ass cheeks pics

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 10:19 PM PDT


Hot pics of naughty desi wife posing topless in skimpy panty showing her lovely tits and then exposing her ass cheeks.

Latin girl stripped naked sucked and fucked in various positions video 3

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 10:19 PM PDT


Latin girl getting fucked missionary style and guy showing big hanging balls during sexLatin girl getting fucked spoon style showing hairy pussy and juicy tits
Third and final part in which the Latin girl continues to get pumped in missionary position followed by sideways position doggy style and cowgirl style.
File size: WMV - 16.05 MB, 3gp - 4.85 MB ; Playing time: 7:25 mins
Click on the links below to download Latin girl stripped naked sucked and fucked in various positions video 3:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Busty Indian MILF bhabhi stripping off tight bra playing with tits and nipples MMS

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 10:18 PM PDT


Indian MILF aunty wearing white bra covering big boobsIndian MILF bhabhi holding her big tits to tease lover on cam
Busty Indian MILF bhabhi in a tight bra revealing curves and cleavage and then stripping it off to reveal big boobs playing with it and the nipples in this MMS.
File size: WMV - 3.50 MB, 3gp - 1.00 MB ; Playing time: 1:30 mins
Click on the links below to download Busty Indian MILF bhabhi stripping off tight bra playing with tits and nipples MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Mallu sales exec naked showing lovely tits ass and pussy fingered in bed MMS

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 10:18 PM PDT


Sexy Mallu sales executive lady showing juicy tits during sex foreplayMallu office girl lying naked in bed showing juicy boobs to lover
Mallu sales exec naked in bed showing her lovely tits ass cheeks and hairy pussy which is fingered by her lover in this awesome MMS.
File size: WMV - 9.25 MB, 3gp - 3.15 MB ; Playing time: 4:51 mins
Click on the links below to download Mallu sales exec naked showing lovely tits ass and pussy fingered in bed MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Rahul fucking Punjabi babe Simmy

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 10:18 PM PDT


I am Rahul, living in Bhopal. I have good looks with decent personality. When I was in my college, I was famous for my helping nature and also because of being a leader of a political group's youth wing. When I was in first year of my graduation, I met this Punjaban girl, Simmy – very cute face with a nice figure, 5 feet 3.
She was in second year and was 2 years elder than me. I had hots for her from the first time we met when she came to our classroom for the senior-junior intro session. After the session I inquired about her from my senior friend and got to know that she was married just after completing her 12th exams, and had filed for divorce few months back. She wanted to continue her education so she got enrolled in our college.
Cutting the long story short, few days passed after the intro session. We used to pass the pleasantries whenever we got across each other in the college. One day, I was sitting in the canteen with some seniors, she came and joined us. I was busy discussing about the upcoming student elections in the college. Simmy told us that she would also like to participate in elections.
Since I was standing for joint secretary and was an active member of a political wing, she started asking various questions related to the elections. I registered her in the political group I was working for. We started working together and were coming close. One day while working in the college with Simmy and other fiend, I got a call from political group's state secretary.
He wanted me to come to his office immediately. Say it my bad luck or good luck, my car was in the garage for some repairing, so I asked one of friend to drop me at the office, to which he refused stating some reasons. To my surprise, Simmy told that she had got her car and she can drive me to the office if I want. I agreed and we left the college.
When we reached the office she asked me how I will go back to the college. I said I will call a friend. She said she will wait outside for me. I told her not to wait for me, meeting can be long. But she was adamant. The meeting lasted for around 45 min. I came out and there she was waiting for me. I told her sorry to keep her waiting, to which she replied with a very sweet smile.
While coming back we were discussing about her ex husband. Suddenly she started crying. I told her not to cry, we friends are there. She stopped the car and hugged me and thanked me for being a good friend. We both went silent for seconds and then shockingly she started kissing me on lips. I had never kissed a girl before in my life. I stopped her and asked her what she is doing.
She told me to shut my mouth and kiss me. I was nervous; she was kissing me continuously on my lips. I opened my mouth to say something but she put her tongue in my mouth. I liked this so I gave up my protest. We smooched for don't know how long. After some time I started kissing her on her cheeks and neck. She was getting very hot.
To my disappointment, my cell rang; it was my friend from college. He told me to come to college immediately as there was some issue with the rival group. I told her the same and without speaking anything she drove me to college. She dropped me outside the college and without saying anything she left.
After the issues got resolved, I tried to call her but her cell was switched off. For next three days I tried her mobile every hour but in vain. She even didn't attend the college. On the fourth day of this incidence, she called me and said sorry for what happened in the car, I told her she is stupid, I liked it and even I like you.
She told me that she is married and don't want to fall in love again since her marriage was also a love marriage which didn't work out. She told me to come to her place to pick her up for college next day. I went to her place next morning and rang the door bell. She opened the gate and told me to wait for her as she is getting ready.
She just came out from shower and her long beautiful hairs were dripping wet. She was wearing a beautiful white top and jeans. I looked around in the house and could not found anyone. She was telling me something from her room which I couldn't hear properly so I went inside. When I went into her room she started smooching me again.
We smooched for 4-5 minutes then broke the kiss and asked when you love then why were you refusing yesterday to which she replied – " I don't want to make love I just want to have sex." I was shocked hearing this. She started kissing me again, more aggressively this time. I was getting very hard. Then she undressed me and my long erect penis popped out.
She undressed herself also and climbed over me and started kissing madly. I started sucking her nipples. Then I kissed her lips and she was playing with my dick. She kept her pussy on my mouth and told me to lick her pussy. I started licking her as I have seen in some porn movies. She was enjoying and moaning very loudly, her love juices started flowing inside my mouth.
I also stimulated her clitoris which she enjoyed very much. The chance was mine to get a blow job and I slept on my back and she covered my penis with her beautiful soft lips and started moving up and down and she gave erotic bites to my penis. After licking my dick for some time, she sat on my penis and inserted it in her pussy and I caught her ass with both of my hands and she started pumping up and down.
After 3- 4 minutes, we both changed our position. I slept above Simmy with her both the legs tightly wrapped round my waist and I was pumping in and out and she was moaning loudly. Now I increased my speed and so her moans increased, and I was kissing her lips and neck. I felt my semen will explode out from penis any second, I took out my tool and she quickly grabbed it in her mouth.
I released my load of cum in her mouth and she drank it entirely. I slept over my back. After 5 minutes she started tickling and licking my penis. It was hard again, and then she started rubbing my penis on her boobs. During the whole time we were not talking as if lost in the joy of sex.
Then she told me to fuck her in doggie style, from back. I fucked her for 10 minutes and then exploded in her pussy. We were exhausted and we fell in each other's arms and slept for an hour. After that we left for college. We enjoyed a lot many times, even with her friends which I will write later.

Sex Advice: Guy asking about meaning of oral sex

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 10:17 PM PDT


Question. What does oral sex mean? I speak to my girlfriend daily but we rarely speak about sex. We speak about her breasts, intercourse but that is online. Is this called oral sex? Is it safe? Please clarify.
Answer. Rather it can be called phone sex. I think the company makes its profits from this couple activity. Quite safe. Oral sex is mouth and tongue activity on vagina by the male and by female on the penis.

South Indian randi girl fucked by condom covered dick pics

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 10:15 PM PDT


Hot pics of South Indian randi girl fucked by her horny customer wearing a condom and pumping in different positions.

Naughty desi wife lying naked in bed showing lovely boobies and gaand pics

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 10:15 PM PDT


Hot pics of naughty desi wife lying naked in bed showing her mouth watering tits and gaand.

Guy rubbing dick against girls butt in crowded bus voyeur MMS

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 10:15 PM PDT


Naughty guy rubbing dick against lady's butt in busHorny guy resting his cock against lady's ass cheeks while riding bus
Naughty guy standing right behind a lady in the bus and rubbing his dick against her butt caught by a voyeur MMS. No Nudity.
File size: WMV - 9.35 MB, 3gp - 2.65 MB ; Playing time: 4:03 mins
Click on the links below to download Guy rubbing dick against girls butt in crowded bus voyeur MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Naughty Indian couple sucking and performing oral sex webcam video 1

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 10:14 PM PDT


Indian husband fondling tits of naked wife on camSexy Indian wife sucking dick giving blowjob to husband during oral sex foreplay
First of two parts showing a naughty Indian couple in front of the webcam stripping naked and the guy sucking the babes tits while she sucks his dick.
File size: WMV - 9.30 MB, 3gp - 3.85 MB ; Playing time: 6:29 mins
Click on the links below to download Naughty Indian couple sucking and performing oral sex webcam video 1:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Horny Boudi fucked by devar in standing position MMS

Posted: 06 Oct 2011 10:14 PM PDT


Naked desi bhabhi having bath showing sexy legsHorny brother in law fucking brothers wife in standing position during bath
Naughty devar fucking bhabhi in standing position kissing her lips and crushing her titsHorny Bengali/Orissa couple fucking in standing position with lady mounting guy
Horny Boudi aka Bhabhi naked while having a bath and her naughty devar joining in and fucking her from both sides in standing position till he cums and cleans his dick and she washes her choot in this must watch MMS. Trust me guys, this is one of the best videos you will see in a long time. Watch it before somebody complains and get's it removed!
File size: WMV - 15.00 MB, 3gp - 4.30 MB ; Playing time: 6:35 mins
Click on the links below to download Horny Boudi fucked by devar in standing position MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

No comments:

Post a Comment