Free Dating sex Hotel Rooms

Followers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog


Kumar fucking virgin Saali

Posted: 09 Oct 2011 12:24 AM PDT


Hi Guys this is Kumar ( as usual name changed) and the story I am going to narrate has happened about 6 years back when my wife by pregnant. My wife got pregnant during the first year of our marriage and as per rituals she was taken to her mothers place for delivery. I was visited their place for my first marriage anniversary.
We went out for a dinner and my saali also accompanied with us for the dinner. Being the smallest sister she had that childish freedom from my wife. As we went to a famous restaurant in our city (Vizag) I had ordered for a Beer & she started insisting to have a glass to taste as she is very anxious to know why many people strive to have it.
Initially my wife was hesitant to it but later on she had forced to have a glass full. She gulped the whole glass in a single shot & I was dumb struck seeing her. I was sitting beside her as my wife required more space to sit being the last months of pregnant. She was touching my leg many time which I had initially taken casually.
After the Dinner we started back to home in an Auto. As the roads were in bad shape the auto was shaking a lot creating uneasiness to my wife. So I put around my hand to her stomach to give some cushion. While my Saali was sitting on other side of my wife I had to put my hand around her stiffly I caught her rigorously during this my hands were rubbing to my saalis boobs.
They were soft and sized around 32'. This happened for about 30 Min during our travel & I could feel she was getting aroused by my rubbing. As the alcohol started working on both of our minds, we were enjoying it & my innocent wife was unaware of it and thought I am a real caretaker of her.
After reaching home we sat for a long time chatting and my saali was sitting besides to me stating she is scared to go to sleep besides her mother as she is boozed. Then my wife asked to sleep besides the cot for that night. As we all went to sleep, suddenly in the middle of the I could feel somebody pulling my hand. I could know its my saali fully drunk and could not sleep aroused.
I loosened my hand and she took it straight to her boobs. To my surprise she has opened up her nighty and boobs exposed. I could feel the smooth ball with erect nipple. Further I started to slowly press her boobs. I could feel she is getting aroused fully as she was pressing her hand much faster. Then slowly she guided my handed towards her choot.
I slowly started fingering her & could hear her moaning. My lund was fully erect and started paining as I could not further keep it packed so I removed it from my shorts and put her hand on it to massage. After finger fucking for 10 Min I checked my wife who was deeply into sleep.
I slowly moved down to her place and started sucking her nice smooth boobs untouched by any man till now and fucking her hard with my finger. I felt she has cummed twice by then. I asked to suck my lund in a 69 position, trust me she is damn good at sucking. I could not control much more as I was starving for sex for more then 7 months from my wife was pregnant and cummed inside her mouth.
She came to ears and started murmuring whether she would be pregnant since I had sent all my Siemens into her. I was laughing at it and said not to worry and will give her the original sex satisfaction. I was ready for the next go within 5 min by playing around with her round smooth boobs. Then I asked her to ride me. She came over me and tried inserting my lund inside her choot.
Since it was a new concept she could not place it on the right path. I layed her down and came over her. I pushed my lund inside the virgin pussy with great difficulty I could slowly enter her world. She was crying in pain. Then slowly I started momentum & was riding her like a mad dog. She was moaning like hell and I was pressing her mouth so that she would not wake up wife.
She was enjoying the ride, later I asked her move to doggy style and was fucking hard from back. This went on for 20 Min then I had fully cummed inside her choot and slowly told her that this is how u could become pregnant. We went to sleep fully exhausted. From then onwards the fucking sessions kept happening regularly till she got married recently. I will send my other story of my sex encounter with my Mother in Law. Please comment.

Joke: Fatal Things To Say If Your Wife Is Pregnant...

Posted: 09 Oct 2011 12:24 AM PDT


17. "I finished the Oreo's."
16. "Not to imply anything, but I don't think the kid weighs forty pounds."
15. "Y'know, looking at her, you'd never guess that Pamela Lee had a baby."
14. "I sure hope your thighs aren't gonna stay that flabby forever."
13. "Well, couldn't they induce labor? The 25th is the Super Bowl."
12. "Darned if you ain't about five pounds away from a surprise visit from that Richard Simmons fella."
11. "Fred at the office passed a stone the size of a pea. Boy, that's gotta hurt."
10. "Whoa! For a minute there, I thought I woke up next to Willard Scott!"
9. "I'm jealous. Why can't men experience the joy of childbirth?"
8. "Are your ankles supposed to look like that?"
7. "Get your *own* ice cream."
6. "Geez, you're awfully puffy looking today."
5. "Got milk?"
4. "Maybe we should name the baby after my secretary, Tawney."
3. "Man! That rose tattoo on your hip is the size of Madagascar!"
2. "Retaining water ? Yeah, like the Hoover Dam retains water."
And the Number 1 Fatal Thing To Say If Your Wife Is Pregnant...
1. "You don't have the guts to pull that trigger."

Sex Advice: Guy wanting to visit ladies bar for sex foreplay

Posted: 09 Oct 2011 12:23 AM PDT


Question. I am a 50-year-old healthy male. I am unable to have sex with my wife for the past 10 years due to her health. I am afraid of going to a prostitute. However, my friend said that he has been going to a ladies bar, where the females masturbate him. He also says that he does not kiss them on the lips or suck their breast or touch them between the legs. However, he allows them to suck his nipples. He has been indulging in this form of safe sex for almost six-eight years with different women. He also suggested that one should never drink when with women. Is this safe sex? I am deeply tempted as I'm frustrated because of lack of sex. Please help.
You have quite an instructor friend. The women seem to have a very unfair deal according to his no-no advice. You have to make the decision. You can accompany him and decide whether you just want to have a drink or go further. Just make sure you wear a condom if you decide to have intercourse.

Kannadiga housewife showing big tits thighs and bushy cunt pics

Posted: 09 Oct 2011 12:23 AM PDT


Hot pics of naughty Kannadiga housewife showing her tits thighs and bushy cunt to tease her hubby.

Expensive Sardarni raand after fuck big ass secret pics

Posted: 09 Oct 2011 12:23 AM PDT


Hot pics of an expensive Sardarni raand big ass shot by client after a hot fucking session secretly. How much would you pay to fuck such a call girl? Post in the comments.

Horny Indian couple sucking and fucking hard in sleazy hotel amateur sex video 2

Posted: 09 Oct 2011 12:22 AM PDT


Indian guy pumping lover hard missionary styleIndian guy drilling his dick into girls pussy showing hanging balls during hot sex
Second part in which the horny desi babe lies on her back spreading her slender legs and the guy fucking her hard in missionary position thumping her cunt real nice.
File size: WMV - 14.35 MB, 3gp - 4.15 MB ; Playing time: 6:21 mins
Click on the links below to download Horny Indian couple sucking and fucking hard in sleazy hotel amateur sex video 2:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Horny Indian couple sucking and fucking hard in sleazy hotel amateur sex video 1

Posted: 09 Oct 2011 12:22 AM PDT


Indian guy spreading legs and licking pussy during sex foreplayIndian couple having oral sex foreplay in 69 position
First of five parts showing a horny Indian couple naked in bed shooting the action with a mobile while the babe mounts the guys and kisses him hard while he caresses her naked body and licking her cunt and getting in 69 position.
File size: WMV - 13.90 MB, 3gp - 4.15 MB ; Playing time: 6:21 mins
Click on the links below to download Horny Indian couple sucking and fucking hard in sleazy hotel amateur sex video 1:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Gurgaon college girl fucked in various positions by boyfriend MMS

Posted: 09 Oct 2011 12:22 AM PDT


Indian boyfriend entering condom covered dick into girlfriends pussy during safe sexIndian couple from Gurgaon fucking doggy style having hot sex
Gurgaon college whore girl showing big boobs after hiking bra during sexGurgaon couple having sex in lap position
Busty Gurgaon college girl fucked by her boyfriend in various positions who thrusts his condom covered dick into her while fondling her big boobs making her moan till he cums in this must watch MMS. Just listen to the conversation have while having sex. It's just awesome...and the sex is a big bonus!
File size: WMV - 17.55 MB, 3gp - 5.05 MB ; Playing time: 7:41 mins
Click on the links below to download Gurgaon college girl fucked in various positions by boyfriend MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

No comments:

Post a Comment