Free Dating sex Hotel Rooms

Followers

Friday, October 14, 2011

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog

India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog


Joke: Cyber Sex

Posted: 14 Oct 2011 09:17 AM PDT


I turn on my computer and I'm looking for some action.
I see my online lover and beg for satisfaction.
We go to a private room and you know what happens next.
We think and type and talk about different kinds of sex.
Just about 9 days pass and I find I'm feeling ill.
Maalox, Pepto NOTHING will make my stomach chill.
I mention it to my online love & we try to figure it out.
A few more days have passed & my stomach's sticking out!
So, now my head is spinning I don't know what to do.
I'm having sex with no one, EXCEPT...my online boo.
No, wait just a minute. Please tell me this can't be!
He cannot get me pregnant by having cyber sex with me!
I call the local clinic and explain the situation.
All the nurses laugh at me, I'm crying in frustration.
My stomach's getting bigger with every passing day.
Who would have thought you could get pregnant this way?
A pregnancy test was taken, it came back with a yes.
I Instant messaged my online lover and put him to the test.
I told him of my feelings and all my gaining weight.
I told him we were parents and gave him my due date.
When all the shock was over, he gave me an online *kiss*.
He told me that he loved me & he'd help me get through this.
My stomach starts to ache I go run to my mom.
I feel the need and start to push & out pops a CD ROM!!
I put it in the computer and while I wait, I pace.
When soon on my computer, comes a beautiful baby's face!
You know this story's fiction but before you take a risk,
put on a cyber condom...before you get some cyber dick!
It seemed soooo real.

Fucking French Hair Stylist

Posted: 14 Oct 2011 09:16 AM PDT

Hi, I have been following the stories off-late and really enjoy them. Here is an incident from my life when I was in France. I work for an IT company and was deputed to France at a client location. I'm from Chennai and lived in a city south of Paris with my wife and kid. I'm 30 yrs old, 6 ft tall, slim, wheatish complexion.
There was a coiffure (hair stylist) right next to my appartment and I used to go there for my haircut. The first time I went there, I didn't know much French and tried to enquire with my broken french. After I managed to get an appointment, I was greeted by an absolute bombshell of a brunette, she was may be 5ft4, amazing body with assets to die for and her name was Elza.
I don't know what size she was but she is what you can call a "belle petite brunette" in French. I guess she was newly employed so she was allowed only to shampoo the customers and clean the place then. I still remember the site of her boobs from the mirror in front of me, when she bent down to shampoo and massage my hair and make small talk. I had a hard-on almost immediately.
She used to admire my progress in French every time I visited. Since I was with my wife, I couldn't do much other than to have chit chats with her while passing by the shop and to get a peek of her cleavage every time I got a haircut. I came to know that she was 23 yrs old and was single without a steady boyfriend.
We decided to move back to India, so my wife and kid moved back to India in July and I moved to a smaller apartment in the city centre since I was asked by clients to work till December. I thought to myself that this is the ideal opportunity (if I had one) to get Elza in my bed. It was late summer and I met her once in a bus stop while I was cycling after work, she inquired me about my family.
I told her that I'm alone since my wife and kid are back in India. So she asked me if I'm bored during the weekends, to which I replied yes. She asked me if I'm interested to join her that Saturday to a pub with her friends in city centre (Downtown). I told her I will, if she agrees to have dinner with me before we hit the pub.
Usually in France the pubs (discotheques) are open after 11pm and go on till about 5am. She agreed to meet me in an Indian restaurant (since she wanted to try Indian food) around 7pm. I met her on Saturday and she was wearing a mini-skirt and tank tops which was hanging for life on a flimsy strap. The top revealed almost half of her boobs and the skirt revealed more than it concealed.
We wined and dined and left the restaurant around 10pm, I should say she was drunk by that time and on our way back to the city centre, she wanted to pee. So we decided to spend sometime in my apartment till the pubs open. We went up and I had some beers in the fridge which we started drinking.
We both went to the balcony since she wanted to have a smoke, when she was trying to lit up her cigarette, she dropped the lighter and bent down to pick it up and I got a good glimpse of her boobs and nipple. She caught me staring at them. I told her that she has a great body and she is not afraid to flaunt it. She just smiled casually.
We came back to the living room after the cigarette and sat in the couch, by this time I was horny and couldn't control myself. I leaned towards her, and she knew what I wanted to do. She just turned towards me and we kissed. While I was kissing her I slowly caressed her hair and dragged her closer by holding her shoulder.
She slid down with her head rested on the hand rest of the couch; I was on top still kissing. I brought my right hand down and cup her left breasts. She started unbuttoning my shirt and her skirt was all rolled up till her hip by then, she was wearing a black laced lingerie. I removed her tops and she helped my unhook her bra.
Man that was best pair of boobs with fluffy pink nipples that I had ever laid my eyes on. I was about to suck her boobies when she stopped me to ask if I had a condom at home. I ran to my cabinet, searched for one and came back by then she had removed her skirt and was standing on the carpet with just her panties.
I took her into the bedroom; I had removed my pants and we slid in the bed and I started kissing her again with my right hand rubbing her clit over the panty. She took her hands and stroked my penis which was hard by then. I laid her on her back and went down to remove her panties. She was clean shaven and had a pink pussy which was a wet a little bit.
I removed my jockey and slid on the condom. Then I bent down to lick her pussy while my hands were busy kneading her boobs. She started moaning and grabbed my hair and pressed my head closer to her pubic bone. After a couple of minutes of licking her pussy was completely wet and I couldn't hold it anymore.
I inserted my penis in her pussy and it just slid in, I can't say she had a tight pussy but it was live heaven, my first French pussy and I was savoring every moment. I stoked her for about 5 minutes and I wanted to cum probably because of all the excitement and not having sex for a month. I couldn't go any longer and came in the condom and lay over her for a good minute.
She asked me if I can go another round to which I replied yes and went to get cleaned and fetch another condom. By the time I returned back to the bedroom she was sitting on the edge of the bed and grabbed my penis and started sucking it. Within a couple of mins I was again good to go.
She stood up and I bent down to kiss her, I slowly lifted her and she wrapped her legs around my hip and I penetrated standing up. I didn't have the condom on this time and it felt so good to feel her warm pussy. I fucked her for a while before I lay on my back and straddled her up, after a few mins she came with huge moan and fell on my chest.
I let her lay down for a few seconds and stoked her holding her ass. Then I got up and took her in doggy style, since it was my second time I could go on longer. We switched positions after every few times and after like 15 mins, she came again and I was about to cum. I always had the fascination to tit fuck her so I sat on her belly and held my penis between her breasts and started tit fucking her,
within 2 mins, I spurted cum all over her neck and chin. We got up took a shower and went back to bed dropping our pub plans. Since I was travelling back and forth between Chennai and France, we used to meet at least once in a week during my stay in France to have a hot session till I had to bid her goodbye and move back to Chennai. Man, I miss the raw sex with No Strings Attached.


Sex Advice: Guy releasing sperms in sleep without sexy dreams

Posted: 14 Oct 2011 09:15 AM PDT



Question. I am 24 years old. My sperms are released when I am asleep, even if I don't have sexy dreams. Is this because my sperms are overflowing. Is that why I am also so slim? While masturbating, I ejaculate within 10 seconds; I want to last longer. Please help.
Answer. Nightfall has never been a problem. It usually occurs after erotic dreams in deep sleep. However, if you masturbate regularly, it will not occur. This has nothing to do with your slimness. For learning self-control, read up about treatments for premature ejaculation.

Busty Gujju bhabhi posing in black bra panty to tease lover pics

Posted: 14 Oct 2011 09:14 AM PDT


Hot pics of busty Gujju bhabhi posing in black bra panty showing awesome cleavage and curves to her lover.

Himachali wife having bath after sex showing wet tits ass and pussy pics

Posted: 14 Oct 2011 09:13 AM PDT


Hot pics of Himachali wife having bath after sex showing her lovely wet tits ass cheeks and clean shaven pussy.

Mallu bhabhi from Ullur showing big boobs pussy and sucking dick MMS

Posted: 14 Oct 2011 09:13 AM PDT


Mallu wife exposing big boobs by popping them out of her night dressSouth Indian Kerala wife from Ullur hiking night dress to showing pussy and big tits
Mallu bhabhi based in Ullur showing her big boobies to her partner who hikes her night dress to expose her pussy and then sucking his dick in this MMS.
File size: WMV - 5.10 MB, 3gp - 1.45 MB ; Playing time: 2:26 mins
Click on the links below to download Mallu bhabhi from Ullur showing big boobs pussy and sucking dick MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Horny guy fucking girlfriend from behind and cumming on ass cheeks MMS

Posted: 14 Oct 2011 09:12 AM PDT


Horny Latin girl getting fucked doggy style with dick inside wet pussyLatin guy fucking girlfriend with big cock showing her lovely ass cheeks
Horny guy fucking girlfriend from behind and ramming his dick into her cunt till he cums on her lovely ass cheeks in this awesome MMS.
File size: WMV - 10.20 MB, 3gp - 2.90 MB ; Playing time: 4:25 mins
Click on the links below to download Horny guy fucking girlfriend from behind and cumming on ass cheeks MMS:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

Noida girls tits squeezed and fucked hard by boyfriend MMS 3

Posted: 14 Oct 2011 09:12 AM PDT


Naughty Noida college call girlfriend riding dick reverse cowgirl style showing ass cheeksNoida girl sitting naked in bed showing lovely small tits after hot sex with boyfriend
Third and final part in which the girl continues to ride her lovers dick and then he rubs his cock against her ass cheeks before pounding her from below till he cums.

File size: WMV - 12.75 MB, 3gp - 3.65 MB ; Playing time: 5:36 mins
Click on the links below to download Noida girls tits squeezed and fucked hard by boyfriend MMS 3:-
Easy-Share:- WMV | 3gp
Rapidshare:- WMV | 3gp

No comments:

Post a Comment